It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 80
575
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Zagari, so are you suggesting that these events are what is going to happen in the following months until Nov. 14? I've been looking through other forum categories on this site and have noticed some similarities between your predictions and other subjects that aree being discussed. I believe that we are repeating a cycle of time, however I noticed that many of your predictions seem to be doom and gloom (although not all). There are many pages in this post so i could not find the answer im looking for but what i want to know is if you think all these events are leading to 2012 and a golden age? i understand the concept of this thread and all but im curious as to what you think will happen after? sorry if its already been posted, i just can't look through 79 pages




posted on May, 18 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is what came out from the accurate and very precise analysis of Timewave Graph and ALL the Time Cycles.
This weekend I spent practically the WHOLE time on it.

Timewave Zero shows that next Mussolini is born in 1950.
For that period we have these people:

Nouri al-Maliki, the Prime Minister of Iraq
Viktor Yanukovych, is a Ukrainian politician
Ma Ying-jeou, 12th-term President of the Republic of China
Mikhail Fradkov, is a Russian politician who was the Prime Minister of Russia from March 2004 to September 2007.

The first 3 have the same graph of Mussolini day of birth on their birth dates.

Analyzing their lives, I think the first two may resonate with him.
The second one, the Ukraine one is the most likely, for his very hard and turmoiled adolescence.
So, we have probably Iraq and Ukraine as pivotal countries?

Now, with Hitler:

His resonance of birth comes out in 1956.

Guess who's born in 1956: AMHADINEJAD

So, I think we have our new Hitler.





[edit on 18-5-2010 by Zagari]



posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 



I feel sorry for you that you are spending so much time working on this.

No one has ever been able to predict what will happen in the future, EVER.

It is impossible.

I see you have listed all the upcoming dates and predicted events. So begins the clutching at the straws.



[edit on 18-5-2010 by JohnySeagull]



posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull


No one has ever been able to predict what will happen in the future, EVER.

It is impossible.



Tomorrow planes will fly around the world. In 2 years time planes will faster.Tomorrow many people will go to work and banks will make lots of money. Some people will die and some will be born (and that's really important) I'll be having coffee in the morning.

You see, you can predict the future, people have done it since there were people, prediction is the purpose of imagination, it allows us to assess what is ahead for us in the world and as such is a survival skill.

We learn to predict by looking at the past.

As we evolve we get better and better, more precise, at predicting the future. Zagari is reinforcing our evolutionary purpose, may be wrong, may be right, but more precise predictions of what the universe holds is the difference between us stagnating or becoming more than we are already.

Impossible indeed, lol.



posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Zagari
 



I feel sorry for you that you are spending so much time working on this.

No one has ever been able to predict what will happen in the future, EVER.

It is impossible.

I see you have listed all the upcoming dates and predicted events. So begins the clutching at the straws.




You know, nobody got to fly before the 1900s, but one day a man got to fly with a airplane...
Predicting the future is a skill, history DOES repeates.
I'm strongly convinced about Timewave Zero.
In a week, or by August 2010 all opinion about my theories will reach a turning point. I think it will be succesful.

Timewave Zero is the ultimate predictive device. Impossible is not a word for it.

And plenty of people did predict the future...

Do you think we will leave in peace and richness until 2100???
No, it all changes this November, my friend.
So, get ready for it.



posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly

Tomorrow planes will fly around the world. In 2 years time planes will faster.Tomorrow many people will go to work and banks will make lots of money. Some people will die and some will be born (and that's really important) I'll be having coffee in the morning.

You see, you can predict the future, people have done it since there were people, prediction is the purpose of imagination, it allows us to assess what is ahead for us in the world and as such is a survival skill.

We learn to predict by looking at the past.

As we evolve we get better and better, more precise, at predicting the future. Zagari is reinforcing our evolutionary purpose, may be wrong, may be right, but more precise predictions of what the universe holds is the difference between us stagnating or becoming more than we are already.

Impossible indeed, lol.



So you are saying that the ability to predict the future is to look at past events and pick those with the higher odds or likelihood of continuing? Saying a plane will fly tomorrow or that an earthquake will happen in CA is pretty much playing good odds that what has happen will continue.



posted on May, 18 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero



So you are saying that the ability to predict the future is to look at past events and pick those with the higher odds or likelihood of continuing? Saying a plane will fly tomorrow or that an earthquake will happen in CA is pretty much playing good odds that what has happen will continue.


In some ways yes. The more we study what has happened, the more we understand why, the mechanisms behind it etc and we are able to better our predictive models.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly
 


The way you talk about this is the logic weather forecasters use. They happen to be wrong most of the time. Their mistake is believeing they can actually predict the future.

Tell me any 2 precise things that have ever been predicted by the same person that is not done with the value of hindsight. Their is so much news coverage across the globe now that their is always some disaster that can be linked to a point on the graph. Do you not realise how this makes something like this graph so easy to believe? This is ridiculous.

There is bad news happening around the world every day. Zagari is listing dates with disasters. This is simply fear mongering.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 


Well if your having fun with this , enjoy it.

After November don't be too disappointed. Its OK if nothing happens.

Just remember you will have learned a great lesson.

I will not be jumping up and down saying I told you so, I just want you to realise you cannot predict the future. You are very young. When you are here another couple of decades you will realise there is nothing you can predict.

EMBRACE UNCERTAINTY

(I'm also sure that after November or after December or even next year somebody somewhere will come up with an excuse why it didn't happen and why the dates where wrong and if we do this the dates where actaully 12 months out.)



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Tell me any 2 precise things that have ever been predicted by the same person that is not done with the value of hindsight.


Well i could quote mother Shipton who said " Carriages without horses shall go,
And accidents fill the world with woe.
Around the world thoughts shall fly
In the twinkling of an eye.
The world upside down shall be
And gold be found at the root of a tree.
Through hills man shall ride,
And no horse be at his side.
Under water men shall walk,
Shall ride, shall sleep, shall talk.
In the air men shall be seen,
In white, in black, in green;
Iron in the water shall float,
As easily as a wooden boat.
Gold shall be found and shown
In a land that's now not known.
Fire and water shall wonders do,
England shall at last admit a foe.
The world to an end shall come,
In eighteen hundred and eighty one."

Obviously the world didnt end, but some of the other stuff was pretty spot on.....but you said precise, hmmmmm, difficult, horseless carriage sounds to me like cars, or buses or trains, but she didnt say that (no hindsight i guess)

Stocks and shares, they do get it wrong some of the time but lots of people make a lot of money gambling on those predictions.

The weather forecasters got today right too.

Media predicted a hung parliament in the UK, way before the election.

I dont need to go on do i ? You know that predictions are made all the time that are pretty accurate, heck, we are even getting better at predicting volcano's !



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly
 


Wow, I'm speechless with this amazing insight.


This is especially for you. Enjoy!



www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull
 


Hey, the Boosh rule indeed........... (at least they did !)



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wobbly Anomaly
The world to an end shall come,
In eighteen hundred and eighty one."


This was not part of the original prophecy of Mother Shipton. It was added later by Charles Hindley who later confessed it.
womenshistory.about.com...
There are a lot of things that came true from Mother Shipton's prophecy. She indeed wrote about the end of the world and about a new begining:
"For storms will rage and oceans roar
when Gabriel stands on sea and shore,
and as he blows his wondrous horn
old worlds die and new be born.

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
six times before the earth shall die.
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the six heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken.
To bite away the shores and then
the mountains will begin to roar
and earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters rushing in,
will flood the lands with such a din
that mankind cowers in muddy fen
and snarls about his fellow men. "

More about Mother Shipton:
www.pyramidtlc.org...



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Zagari
 


Well if your having fun with this , enjoy it.

After November don't be too disappointed. Its OK if nothing happens.

Just remember you will have learned a great lesson.

I will not be jumping up and down saying I told you so, I just want you to realise you cannot predict the future. You are very young. When you are here another couple of decades you will realise there is nothing you can predict.

EMBRACE UNCERTAINTY

(I'm also sure that after November or after December or even next year somebody somewhere will come up with an excuse why it didn't happen and why the dates where wrong and if we do this the dates where actaully 12 months out.)


My dear friend, I can ASSURE you that by MAY 25- JUNE 2 2010 there WILL BE RIOTS LIKE IN 1848.

You seem like you didn't read this topic much at all.
Predictions right have been made.
This is a device that can predict the future day by day.
DEAL WITH IT.

I know how to fail, I will admit failure if nothing happens by JANUARY 18 2011.

You have to remember that NOVEMBER and JANUARY will bring HUGE AMOUNT of CHANGE.

Deal with it and let me do my work I love to do.

Or you will end up like that man who wrote that article about the impossibility of man to go into space that was ridiculed when came the year 1969.

You will see RIOTS like in 1848 coming MAY 25-26 2010 0R JUNE 1-2 2010.

AND YOU WILL SEE A WORLD WAR COMING JUNE 8-17 2011.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Zagari]



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thats cool, I will give you a shout at the start of june.

You look after yourself.




peace



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Only the ones who don't know how to use Timewave Zero correctly think its wrong. Its instead very accurate.
Its like when someone cannot make a television work. He will say that thing is useless.
Than someone with technical skill ( lol ) arrives and can make to work the television.
The television is not anymore useless.

In fact I was using wrong dates for month BEFORE to understand really how Timewave works. Now I'm able to see my mistakes and I can GET THE PRECISE dates.

One thing: the 1848 alike riots not necessarily will happen in Europe. they could happen in Asia.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Zagari]



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 



Ok so there will be riots somwhere on the planet, somewhere between the end of May and start of June.

That really narrows it down. Cool. Its not as if there are lots of riots going on at the minute anyway.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The "self importance" is over my boot tops here, it seems.

Just keep in mind that all things are functions of a cyclical wave.

We are stuck in this cycle of physicality because we don't understand the nature of the cycle. To understand the nature of the cycle, we need to understand our own programing and machine. Your body is a biological construct, which operates like a machine, complete with programing.

Thanks for the information.

Glad to see there are a few people still thinking.

Mr Seagull, it seems your mind is already made up. You will not accept things which do not match your theory, whether they are right or wrong. Being closed to learning is not a desirable position.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I always say that Timewave Zero is the " dna of history " because if you google Dna and I- Ching you can find they are linked together and have many similarities.
We are genetically induced to act historically in the way Timewave Zero shows us...
Timewave Zero is as important as dna...



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

Mr Seagull, it seems your mind is already made up. You will not accept things which do not match your theory, whether they are right or wrong. Being closed to learning is not a desirable position.


I can assure Mr win52 that my mind is made up on nothing in life. Only a fool would think that they know anything about this life.

I have been alive long enough and made enough mistakes to realise that I know absolutely nothing. I also have been around long enough to know only a fool thinks he can predict the future with any certainty.

I just think that the media and the governments are doing a good enough job of having most of the planet living in fear without Zargari adding to it with his half assed predictions of anything from riots in the streets to full blown World War III.



[edit on 19-5-2010 by JohnySeagull]



new topics




 
575
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

log in

join