It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I Forgot to mention that I used the Watkins option on the Java version which is available here:
timewave2012.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Hi Trueforger, the reason I mentioned Y2K is to illustrate my point that throughout history mankind has linked Armageddon to specific dates. This is the pattern that CAN be verified. Before the year 1000 ad it is said many people believed the world would end at the dawn of that millennium.
This isn't a debate about the Mayan calendar's accuracy, I just don't believe the world is going to end or go through a transition phase or consciousness shift or any of the other talk I'm hearing. The King Wen Sequence and I CHING are fascinating classic texts also. I just don’t give much credence to predictions because they are usually vague and open to interpretation.
There IS a form of pattern recognition in my world Trueforger and that is that the weather follows a cycle of highs and lows, cold spells and hot spells, natural disasters occur. Human behaviour follows a pattern as well, wars are fought, there is great unrest, governments are overthrown, etc. There’s no meaning behind this, all we can derive from this is that weather is cyclical and human beings are inherently stupid because they keep making the same mistakes. As for the TWZ actually getting things right, it’s interesting but hardly conclusive. We need to be careful not to fall into the trap of confusing a timeline of events that seem to fall into a pattern with some higher meaning.

IMHO I don’t believe there is a grand design, which is what is being implied in this thread.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamma MO

Y'know this sort of question has many implications.It calls into question what is the more 'real' the Jesus story or the Timewave,seeing as the resonance is nothing too big for what is supposed to be this big deal.Either the Christ story and associated dogmas is the TRUTH and the fact that the Timewave has nothing to say according to the very strict rules that govern the resonances means it is false.OR the fact of no big resonance with a (THE) purported miracle working redeemer,etc,means it was not a historical fact as passed down.(Just like 9-11) This isn't the only conflict the TWZ has with dogmatic Christerism.There is the setting of an exact date and hour,which is in direct and complete contradiction to the whole no one but the Father knows,yada yada.And we must each chose our truth,no easy answers,but you can tell if this thing works in the here and now.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
McKenna found out that the original zero date was November 17 2012, it also happens to be a date near his birthday, just a day later

I have done a work on my own, from 1789 I put six years events in a month, and I found out that the events who would be repeating in resonance in November 2012 were the present events.

I believe, and want to believe, that the zero date is going to be the day the first time machine is tested for time travel, than many visitors from the future start to come to our time by parallel universes or something like that.
McKenna used to say, he was almost completely sure about this outcome

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Late seventies into early 80's could be seen as the popularisation of the pc maybe? I know we got our pc at home in 1985 or something. That is something that changed our lives forever. So the time of Jesus's birth and death was the emergence of organised religion and the corresponding time the emergence of the digital age (Cheaper PC's on the market)

Throughout the late 1970s and into the 1980s, computers were developed for household use, offering personal productivity, programming and games. Somewhat larger and more expensive systems (although still low-cost compared with minicomputers and mainframes) were aimed for office and small business use. Workstations are characterized by high-performance processors and graphics displays, with large local disk storage, networking capability, and running under a multitasking operating system. Workstations are still used for tasks such as computer-aided design, drafting and modelling, computation-intensive scientific and engineering calculations, image processing, architectural modelling, and computer graphics for animation and motion picture visual effects.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Z3 - first general-purpose digital computer - 1941
Atanasoff–Berry Computer - electronic digital computer - 1942
ENIAC general purpose electronic digital computer - 1946
The mathematical framework of the theory of information - 1948
The formulation of the Hamming code - 1950
Earliest form of the Internet - 1969
Email - 1971
Personal computer - late 1970s
World Wide Web - 1989
Laptop (also Notebook) - 1990s
Online gaming communities - 1990s, mainstreamed early 2000s
Cellular phones - 1984, mainstreamed late 1990s and early 2000s
Webcams 1990s mainstreamed 2000s
Digital Television 1990s mainstreamed 2000s
Broadband mainstreamed 2000s
Wireless networking - early 2000s
Wireless headphones - early 2000s
GPS mainstreamed mid-2000s
Satellite radio - circa 2003
Bluetooth - early-to-mid 2000s
DAB -Digital Radio 2004
Digital Audio Player - mainstreamed early 2000s
Digital Video Recorders (c. 1999) mainstreamed early-to-mid-2000s
HDTV mainstreamed mid-to-late 2000s

And just like the life of Christ could be seen as something that changed life on earth for ever the digital age did the same and the early 80's was the definitive startsign for the interconnectedness of people with the help of a PC. Just a thought.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Harman]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Well this is the thing,you have heard of using the Christian Bible for guidance by randomly opening it and reading?With the King James Version especially,you can pretty easily find writing that sort of applies in a way by this method.You can NOT do this with the I CHING,the hexagrams are much too specific,especially when delving into the moving lines and the relationships between the upper and lower trigrams,and there is more.But when a throw comes up with the EXACT circumstance you are asking about with guidance that is spot on,to the extent it makes the hair on your neck stand right up,and then does it again and again,well that is something.If you have never done it,I can't help but to say don't knock or speak of it until you've tried it.This is not a fuzzy headed pattern finding escapist pseudo thing.It is either 'real' or a trick of Satan to LOOK like it is real.Like the planting of dino bones to look like the Earth is older than Scripture infallibly says.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have 3 Questions...

Can Timewave Zero also be used to look at our own lives, other than a global level or universal level?

Whats the difference between King Wen - Kelly, King Wen - Watkins, King Wen - Sheliak, Huang Ti, Franklin?

What one did Mckenna use?

Tsom87

[edit on 21-6-2009 by TSOM87]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There is the setting of an exact date and hour,which is in direct and complete contradiction to the whole no one but the Father knows,yada yada.

I just wanted to point out that "day or the hour" in the ancient Hebrew venacular didn't mean what it does today. "The day or the hour" back then referred to the exact moment that moon became full, which would signal the start of the next month.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Steve, your point has been argued to death on ATS. Many people point to failed predictions as an excuse to throw the baby out with the bath water.

I prefer to use those failures as study material and find out where they went wrong.

Timewave zero is different. Many past world events that changed the course of human history fit nicely on the timeline.

The Novelty and Habit of the human race resonates with the timewave. When the timewave is placed over the course of history, major events line up with the timewave as either being a period of Novelty or Habit. The timewave predicts that Novelty will increase and Habit will decrease exponentially as we get closer to the Zero point or Singularity.

People that think this is a device to predict precise events misunderstand Timewave Zero. We can see that the timewave is accurate when it's placed over the course of past human history because past periods of Novelty and Habit line up with human history. So, if it lines up for the past, then future predictions concerning periods of Novelty and Habit should be accurate.

So, IMHO the timewave accurately predicts periods of Novelty and Habit past and future, but it won't tell us any specifics about the future. We can however, find specific events in human history that clearly fit with Novelty periods and periods of Habit. Timewave Zero predicts the exponential increase in Novelty and the coinciding exponential decrease in Habit as we get closer to the Zero point.

It doesn't hurt anyone to pick a date, check it's resonance with the past and then see what major world changing events were taking place at that time. But those events are not literally going to be repeated, it's the degree of Novelty or Habit that repeats in a more condensed period of time. At Zero point, all we have left is Novelty.

I don't see anything wrong with telling people we are in a period of Novelty, and that this period of Novelty resonates with another period of time in which certain major events changed the course of human history.

The human mind is hard wired to see parallels, patterns, and connect dots. That's what timewave zero does.

That is my understanding of it, for what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

There is the setting of an exact date and hour,which is in direct and complete contradiction to the whole no one but the Father knows,yada yada.

I just wanted to point out that "day or the hour" in the ancient Hebrew venacular didn't mean what it does today. "The day or the hour" back then referred to the exact moment that moon became full, which would signal the start of the next month.

This is an interesting bit of information that I have never heard before. Do you have a link to any research on this?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

June 5 – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that 5 homosexual men in Los Angeles, California have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems (the first recognized cases of AIDS). (In my opinion, this is the biggest discovery during the June-December 1981 period.)

August 1 – MTV (Music Television) is launched on cable television in the United States.

October 15 – The heavy metal band Metallica forms.

November 12 – STS-2: Space Shuttle Columbia (Joe Engle, Richard Truly) lifts off for its second mission.

December 28 – The first American test-tube baby, Elizabeth Jordan Carr, is born in Norfolk, Virginia.

There's more here in case you're looking for something a little more specific.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I think you have something there. The early 80's marks a point in human history where we suddenly enter a very rapid increase in technology which has increased very rapidly since.

Thanks for that post.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I was 21 then and all I remember really sticking out is Charles and Diana marry on July 21, 1981. Less than a year later June 21 1982, William is born. Happy Birthday, William.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Well done. I checked out some events too. On June 7 1981 Israel sent some fighter jets into Iraq and destroyed their reactor. I remember the news media questioned President Ronald Regan about selling Israel the jets that were used in the bombing run, and his response was(chuckling), "we didn't sell them fighter planes so they could put on an air show". Those may not be the exact words but it's close enough to what he said.

I recall LMAO when I heard him say that.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Major Events of 1981:

Iran releases 52 American hostages, minutes after Ronald Reagan is inaugurated as US President.

Royal wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer in Britain.

Martial law declared in Poland.

Gulf Cooperation Council created by six Arab states.

Israel bombs Iraq 's Osiraq nuclear plant.

IBM introduces the first IBM PC.

Osbourne I, first portable computer, introduced.

President Reagan survives assassination attempt.

First launch of Space Shuttle.

Unsuccessful assassination attempt on Pope John Paul II.

Egyption President Anwar al Sadat is assassinated.

Antigua and Barbuda, Belize independent from UK.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gamma MO

Thanks for your efforts.

Does anyone see anything in that 1981 timeframe from June to December that resonates with the 33 year period which includes the birth, life, and death of Jesus of Nazareth?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OK, I'm not religious but isn't the assasination of Christ and the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II which occurred on May 13, 1981 just a little freaky?

Mehmet Ali Ağca shot and seriously wounded the Pope in the Vatican City's St. Peter's Square.

Later the Pope revealed that this assassination attempt was known beforehand from the Third Secret of Fatima.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Like I said, I'm not a believer...just an explorer with an open mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Been keeping an eye on this thread and was wondering if its worth attaching myself to the seti program and seeing what that may bring into the equation as it gets closer ?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I have been playing with the TWZ programme but I can never come up with anything concrete. As sceptics in this thread have ponted out, it's easy to make events match if you're already looking for patterns.

However, Pope John Paul II survived an assasination attempt in 1981, supposedly by a right wing Turkish group, although who knows what was really behind it.

You could argue that the life of Jesus only influenced our world because the religion based on his name was created by the Council of Nicea in 325AD, and this resonates with August 10th 1986. Around this time Pope JPII was influential in helping bring down Communism by inspiring Polish dissidents, the only firm date for this correlation is the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989.

The creation of Islam can be pinned down to 622-632AD which resonates with early 1991, the 1st Gulf War and the beginning of the modern era of Islam vs West conflict.

Judaism is estimated to originate in c.1900BC with Abraham. If we were to assume a match with the founding of modern day Israel we would have to assume the estimate for the time of Abraham was off by about 200 years - 2123BC. Not impossible.

And the Hebrew calendar starts on 3760BC which resonates with Oct 1922 - closest matches are the Balfour declaration in 1917, and the Churchill White Paper of June 1922 which announced the British intent to aid the "establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people".

It's all a bit vague, but, as Evasius has pointed out, we are lacking historical details or even precise dates the further back we go, and in any case it is the impact on the collective conciousness, not neccesarily the details of an event that are going to match.

I remain impressed with the theory in general and the work that Evasius has put into this.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

First, I have to admit that I misspoke earlier. "Day or the Hour" doesn't do with the changing of the month but with the Feast of Trumpets. The Feast of Trumpets begins when the High Priest can see the first sliver of light after the new moon [which could last up the three and a half days]. I sadly don't have any "research paper" links dicussing this. I remember hearing about it when I was in Bible college in some eschatology classes and I've watched several videos and documentaries where this is brought up.

I googled it though and I have some links if anyone is interested in reading more:

Day or Hour 1
Day or Hour 2
Day or Hour 3

[edit on 6/21/2009 by octotom]

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join