It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
So why don't you stop contradicting yourself, and start making sense.

You have not been specially coherent in your own behavior xxshadowfaxx.
Your fear driven attitude is just so obvious.

All changes are bad?? is more that our culture is more influenced by the journalism motto "good news are no news"
The timewave is quite neutral on itself.

Again the interpretation you are "debating" is a particular one, not necessarily the "correct" one.

The big dip into novelty around 14,15 November is of special interest because it may provide a definitive landmark in the TWZ timing.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay, I admit that from today novelty is starting going fast...
First bang in my life: I entered a forum where I've known a writer that is writing a sequel, an epic sequel to the series of book that were my whole life in my adolescence, the Animorphs...And his friend is doing epic covers...
Last week I've read 23 books from the old series, and I count to read all the 52 books I have that are part of the series, than I will rea the new books...
My life is partially complete now!

Yes, I love reading and also writing...I did the same thing of this writer during a summer in 2006, when I wrote 76 short stories for the sequel of the same book series he's writing...

I know it may be off-topic, but this is my life, Timewave may be onto something...I feel from today my life has changed a bit...
Plus, I've got a whole lot of new synhcronicities...

Having also a passion for astrology, I'm waiting the end of Venus retro to get officially a girlfriend, and I already know who to ask...A girl I almost end up with for all this year...We could end up together in January 2010, June and such...
After venus retro I will be officially focused on a real novelty for me: love
I haven't had a girlfriend for the whole of high school, and for 3 years before my girlfriend was this same girl...

edit on 7-11-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I only say this today: Today all was perfectly clear...This day definitely is a turning point in my own life.
No one can say the contrary. This is my life, I think I know my experiences...
My intuition today is total...
My writing creativity is at its best.
Today is definitely a special significative day...
I have sincere faith in synchronicity...
It is all around you, you are blind if you cannot see such little significant things...
Those things are significant only to you? Well, THIS is the meaning of a synchronicity...

Maybe its because Neptune just stopped being retrograde and became direct yesterday...Anyway, today I definitely feel a lot of spirituality...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So, November 8 2010 was supposed to repeat some great event of the 1870s decade about Turkey.
Now Turkey is in the news, in relation to New World Order.
Just like the Ukraine event...It is similar...

Also we were going to repeat around today some event about Norway and a scandal, protests by Muslims and there is now that story about no mosque in Norway until Muslims start to behave in a more diplomatic way.

And that Merapi Volcano danger of eruption is more dangerous than we think...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What happened with Turkey. Can't find anything about it...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The merapi volcano is not more dangerous than we think. It's not different than mount st.helens. Volcanos erupt from time to time. It's not an uncommon thing to happen. The area where the volcano is will be in trouble,yes, but, it will not affect the whole world

There are not many volcanos that can affect the whole world. Yellowstone would be one, and any of the so called "supervolcanos"

You don't need to blow things out of porportion, like many here on ATS do.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The merapi volcano is not more dangerous than we think. It's not different than mount st.helens. Volcanos erupt from time to time. It's not an uncommon thing to happen. The area where the volcano is will be in trouble,yes, but, it will not affect the whole world

There are not many volcanos that can affect the whole world. Yellowstone would be one, and any of the so called "supervolcanos"

You don't need to blow things out of porportion, like many here on ATS do.

You can make a prediction of a volcano that erupts every 4 years. It's bound to happen and it will just like it did 4 years ago, and 4 years before that one. And so on and so on. So when it erupts I don't want people saying timewave predicted it because a retard could predict a 4 year cycle volcano. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

I wasn't saying timewave predicted it.

Zagari gets that credit.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I wasn't saying timewave predicted it.

Zagari gets that credit.

Really was meant for anyone who say's timewave predicted it. Because it's honestly a reoccurring cycle and I believe you can't make a prediction due to it occurs every 4 years. That's like me saying the moon turns blue every 8 years, so every 8 years it WILL happen. Etc...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oddly it's the biggest eruption since something like 1820 or something like that...the previous record was 100 million tons of CO2, now it's up to 140, and it's not even the end...

Odd, but I wouldn't necessarily link it to timewave zero...records happen.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
November 13 2010 on the original cycle of Timewave resonates with Krakatoa eruption 1883.
Just saying, watch the volcanoes.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
November 13 2010 on the original cycle of Timewave resonates with Krakatoa eruption 1883.

what does the upcoming drop resonate with? do you really think it could be a volcano eruption instead of

- UFO wave?
- Israeli-Iranian war?
- financial collapse double-dip?
- gulf oil spill aftershocks?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

The post from Evasius that I dug up said mid-December for the Krakatoa eruption resonance. Just to be clear, is this November 13 resonance from your 'corrected timewave' Zagari? I ask because I've not followed that very much, I must admit, I've just stuck with keeping an eye on how things pan out with the version of timewave that Evasius posted.

peace
J

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rooneylives

I don't think that the upcoming dip has very much to do with volcanic eruptions. I think that it will most likely mark a sharp cumulative change brought about by multiple events - although volcanic eruptions may play a part in that I expect that it would be a small part.
But what do I know? Just my tuppenceworth.

Peace
J

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

December 13 point happens NOW if Timewave Zero ends November 16 2012 instead of December 21 2012.
We'll see.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am looking real forward to the end of this month,.
Because there is nothing out of the usual happening to cause the people
to create the emotional movement that drives TWZ.
that being said, webbot will also tank..
finally we will be able to put all these false predictions to rest, since this was suppose to be the"Tipping Point"

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You are blind if you don't see a turning point...The only thing is that we won't see the atual outcome until January...

Timewave anyway, is not doom, and please, stop comparing this with webbot.

Webbot and Timewave are two different things.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Comparison?
no, more like a paralleled coincidence.
they both attempt to tell the future and have failed,... often

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The future's going to be what the future's going to be, and if there are 2 systems of predicting the future then they should be the same. If they don't agree then one or both is BS.

Or you could go with TWZ measuring something other than physical or political events. Something we don't understand. Which, if I read Evasius right last time I saw a post by him, isn't something you'll see in the news.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I just had 2 days of intense change, like quitting my job because of another offer, that's sort of a big shift for me.
I see that a similar tipping point also happened for Zagari... interesting!

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join