It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You have me all wrong. Which is unfortuneately a common problem on this forum. Read what I'm saying and not what you think I'm saying. I didn't say I disliked what your doing. By all means do what you love. I'm just saying your drive and passion could be better spent doing something that would benefit humanity.

Don't get your hopes up about anything significant happening on those dates. There will not be a world war in a week there will not be alien disclosure there will not a rise into the 5th dimension. None of these things are going to happen.

The price of petrol will go up. The quality and nutritional content of fast foods will go down. People will become more isolated and alienated and more and more self obsessed. This is what will happen. We are being killed with kindness.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I think history repeates itself, creating the conditions for some historical events to happen again, most likely in a different place...The theme is important, not a exact repetition.
The real world war won't come until June 2011...We will see a preview in the months before, starting by November...
I analyzed my life and compared it with mini cycle that is set to end in November...I am amazed at what I saw. My life events repeated themselves in different ways, but in ways I could understand...
And yes, I think not only history but also personal events repeat themselves.

Timewave is all about repetitions, exactly like Astrology, in cycles, until we get out of the cycles forever.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
where is this timewave zero software available?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
What are you gonna do with yourself once 2012 comes and goes and life keeps on going and theres no more timewave graph to follow??!

Oh wait nvm, change the dates! You're good at that. I don't mean to sound like an ass.... but honestly.... sooner or later, you'll be right, because you can continuously keep changing the date, which, makes this whole theory retarded. It either happens or it doesn't, you can't mold it around more and more dates, thats dumb.

I don't know whats going to happen in 2012, maybe somethine, maybe nothing. However, we just won't know, until it happens. You can't predict it, so maybe you should focus a bit more on your life, and things you need to do to better yourself, than trying to predict doomsday. We are all in the same boat. Even if you are right, and 2012 is the end of the world, you won't live to say I told you so, so in the end, none of it matters. Unless of course, you can find a way to evade the end of the world.... Good luck with that.

I agree with this post. I think you look at theories the right way, if they do not work out they should be rejected because it didn't work as it claimed

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Remember, Evasius, most possibly the foremost living expert on Timewave Zero always used the Watson set. The Sheliak set was flawed and wrong from begin on.

November 2010 was always the month of something big happening.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

No, he uses, Kelley one...That is almost the same of Watkins...
Curiously, Sheliak is the most mathematically correct...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I almost cannot believe how downhill this thread has gone in the past few months. Please Evasius, save us!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randy912

Ha! You know why it happened? Not the reason you all think...
I can research Timewave as better as Evasius, Technician and Wobble Anomaly...
Anyway, I always post my theories in some OTHER thread while on this I rarely move from the standard timewave zero theory...
I tried to say that the real Timewave Zero does not end on December 21 2012 because the math would be wrong...Real end date that ACTUALLY connects to August 6 1945 is November 16 2012...

This thread needs to be used by " actually interested people " not by " pseudo- debunkers, chronic skeptics and such ".

So, let's wait both October 10 2010 and November 9-14 2010 to see what happens BEFORE to tell anything else...

P.S.

The only thing I have done is experimenting different outcomes starting from different pivotal dates...
The theory that ends in May 2012, starting from February 14 1945, the April 20 event thread, and so on, now I'm research the theory starting from September 2 1945...
...But THIS thread is about the STANDARD TIMEWAVE and I RESPECT this...
So, my alternative theories all stay on different threads than this, actually. There are other threads dedicated to them, and I created them, so I know it.
...The point that I pushed to make know to everybody is that Timewave DOES predict future events...Starting from repeating historical events...And you KNOW that EVASIUS SAID IT FIRST.

edit on 6-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So if you're wrong about Oct.10 and Nov 2010, will you stop listing dates and admit that this theory is wrong?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I will wait January 19 2011 and see what the outcome was...If the outcome is positive, I will continue researching, if the outcome is negative, probably there are mistakes in the STANDARD graph, but Timewave concept is still valid to me...
You only see the standard one, while there could be many possibilities , and maybe another one is the right one, like the 2036 timewave graph, from my thread...
Isn't interesting to you, if it isn't, you shouldn't be so negative, if you just know that this thread doesn't agree with what you think, why are you still here? Just ignore this research...

P.S. Why are you so wanting me, pushing me, to start thinking about admitting something was wrong that DIDN'T HAPPEN YET?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I just don't understand why, since I started experimenting different graphs and alternative graphs, I became a " faker person " or such...
Is this standard graph a religion? The Only Truth? Heck No!
On my note-books, I always made a complete research on every recent past novelty/peak point on Timewave graph.
I had read this thread since day one, in my home...
I can remember by heart every novelty point since fall 2008 to 2012, not only with standard graph but with all the other alternatives...
I just see what comes out and I --- think --- and decide if the outcome was positive or negative...
Than, I decided, that, for me, the most precise outcome list is the one of May theory, even though the standard one made a lot of good outcomes...They are both valid and probably interconnected...
I discovered all the points where Timewave is connected to future points...
And the May list and standard list are connected to a very deep level.
I am expert on timewave just as much as the people who contribute to this thread.
Don't behave with me like you behave with your rebellious son or such...
I'm 20, and I'm proud to be part of this Timewave research, even though I am open to different paths and outcomes...
I'm in the process of discovering what list of outcomes/dates is the most valid, but for this I have to wait until January 19 2011...
I'm working about this just as much as Evasius and other contributors...
I'm young but I absolutely know what I'm doing...And what I'm doing is ---- contributing ---- to this thread...

I'm always given the fault of derailing this thread but I see more " chronic debunkers-skeptics " trying to take people away from this thread...
Just like Shadow " Will you stop listing dates and come with me, that I know it all ? " this is practically what he told me...Why should I listen to it?
Listing dates? Is this all you think I'm doing...I'm digging into this theory in the most complete way possible...I'm exploring every single thing about Timewave, I'm experimenting on my own life personal events and comparing it with Timewave and I met good outcomes...
And I'm not stupid, I have a proven IQ of 112, last time I made a IQ test in English, that is not my mother language...My IQ is proven, anyway, let's not get off topic.

You should blame other people for the reason this thread contents have been less valid than the first 80 pages...
I was in contact with Evasius and he agreed on some points with me, Wobbly Anomaly agreed on some points with me...
The only people who disagree with what I say are skeptics, wannabe debunkers and such people, that don't have a complete, deep research on Timewave in their own hands...
You can ask me everything about this theory, I will be able to answer...
In here, I discuss the standard graph, in my personal threads I discuss the alternatives.
That's it...

This is the real deal, this is the most important topic that should be, on ATS, discussed...
This research, in my opinion, the one started by Evasius, is the most important thing that ATS has, this is something other websites don't have, not in the way we have, so accept the value of it...
This thread is the most precious thing we ATSers should be proud of having in here...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Today this resonance for the 2008 economy collapse was brought to my attention.

My focus here is on 20th of October 2010. Refer to my previous postings for more.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db0829076549.png[/atsimg]

Remember that this resonance of the whole timewave is also that of the final 5 years ,

which resonate from the middle of this month and until the start of the next.

At the start of the next month the upcoming years will resonate until the mini zero-point.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
where can i get a hold of this timewave zero software?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewKid
where can i get a hold of this timewave zero software?

I'd advice you to search the internet.

If you're determined to find it ,then you will.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

hey dude, i've tried google, torrents but virus thing is weird on my laptop is there a rapidshare link or a megaupload link somebody can push me towards
edit on 6-10-2010 by TheNewKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There are a lot of put options on the S&P 500 for OCT 18 2010.
Seems someone knows somthing is up.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

thank you sir

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

If I remember correctly, there are links to sources for the timewave programme in the thread. You would probably need to scan through the pages from the beginning of the thread, they would be nearer that end but not right at the beginning. I don't think the search function would be much use to find them. Sorry, but I don't have it myself, don't think it would run on this machine.
Sorry I can't be more help.

Peace
J

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I made a personal search on google research trends and Timewave points and found out that the days when people were all talking about the same thing were:

- September 15 2008, stock market ( standard timewave point )
- September 29 2008, bailout
- August 8 2008 , olympics
- October 29 2008, Obama
- November 4- 5 2008, Obama elected, and McCain Confession speech ( Original Timewave end of massive novelty point )
- April 24 2009, swine flu ( standard timewave )
- June 20 2009, Neda
- June 25 2009 was the absolute one, 9 of the 20 most searched words was for Michael Jackson
( standard timewave )
- Also on October 15 2009 there was a record, for the baloon boy story
( this may be interesting, maybe it was actually the October 26 event, only early...)
- November 16-17 2009, December 15 2009
- January 12 2010 , Haiti quake ( standard timewave point )
- January 26 2010, Toyota
- February 27 2010, a new record, Chilean quake ( standard timewave point )
- January 19 2010, tornado in California
- On April 20 2010, one of most searched sentence was --- People get ready --- strange
- Instead of oil rig explosion, most people were talking about South Park and Muhammad story, in fact the oil rig explosion didn't even appeared on most searched sentences for days
- May 6 2010, new record, economy ( standard timewave point )
- Strange but true, the most searched sentence for July 8 2010 was involuntary man-slaughter
Than on July 9, Oprah hates disabled people!
- New record on June 23 2010, for the East Coast quake
- New record for September 2 2010 and Oil Rig explosion this time
- Also September 9 and San Bruno
- September 16 2010, on first position sentence " Rally to restore sanity " ( standard timewave point )
- Oh, new record for February 18 2010 also, almost the same way of June 25 2009
- New record for today and Hungary waste flood ( today is novel on standard timewave point )

This may be useful for Timewave research

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join