It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I happened to read something in a book that made me think about point zero of Timewave.
Is the point which - connects - --- all---- the points and moments in time both of the past and all the future...To the present.
This makes the discovery of Time Travel un-avoidable.

Mckenna said in an Art Bell interview he believed 2012 could be the invention of time travel. I heard him say he asked the mushroom why there are no time machines traveling back from the future and it said because you cannot travel where there are no roads. Meaning no time travel until the first one is built...I read some time later a scientist who has been working on time travel since his father died(forget his name, rather famous) said he found this paradox to be the most likely scenario.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
haven't we already learned timewave zero hasn't really predicted anything. Just a bunch of people following something that has no proof behind it?

No one can predict the future as the future changes all the time.

So in 2013 we come back and declare timewave zero bull crap?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

NO, Timewave predicted many things, do your homework and come back here when you learnt something ...

And I 'm also talking with the person who istantly starred you...

Let's get back to this gem thread, one of the 10 gem thread that remain in this website.

Try searching for September '08: just listen thread and the previous prediction of June 25 2009.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
TMZ has never been able to predict anything with precision.
many people formulate opinions about what a down peak in the graphic could mean...but the software by it self has never been able to predict a thing.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

This is false. We know that Timewave predicts historical cycles.
Stop giving stars to people who don't do their homework before to post!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Can someone confirm this please, but i'm sure you can zoom into the timewave continuously so any predictions it makes can be pin pointed to the exact second.

This statement is based on the fractal nature of the wave so, to prove its accuracy we dont need to say 'it predicted the correct day' because we can zoom into the hour, the minute and the second.

I'm guessing we would not be happy with the timewave being an approximation of events......or are we ? Does it get more accurate as it approaches zero point and, as we look back in time, does it only really indicate a 'year' when an event took place. How homogeneous is its accuracy and to what scales ?
edit on 15-10-2010 by Wobbly Anomaly because: so what happens if you dont fill out the reason for an edit ?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You are really flying in with the orders aren't you how do you know who is staring who did timewave tell you

Don't matter what other members want to talk about you want them to focus on your gibberish no matter what happens in the future you will say i new that timewave told me

Thanks

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would really like to see Evasius around here once again. It's been a while since he doesn't post anything.

And it would also be good to see some Timewave graphics of the end of this year around here once again. I'm kinda lost with all the dates.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm just saying there is MORE media coverage on useless things these days then when inventor of timewave stated his "theories" of course you have the internet to get a lot of news sources but half of the stuff on the internet is either very drawn out (exaggerated) or just simply made up.

I know how timewave works, uses old events and plots each year with the event. And they so call this a "cycle".

My main point is simple, TWZ hasn't predicted an event that we go...omg it was right. A big event. Every time their is suppose to be a big event a major dip in the "cycle" nothing happens. And your little supports go on to say oh we were wrong it was blah blah this and that, someone sneezed that's what was in history.

Future changes all the time. Not one person can predict the future and if TWZ and WebBot truly predicted the future we would KNOW DATES, TIMES, AND SECONDS AND LOCATION. Do we? No, why? Because it simply can not predict the future.

You can link and link and link and link events together and plot them on a graph but your doing the most common error in the equation, your following the trend and not really looking into where these numbers link up to.

When TWZ predicts a REAL event then maybe I'll believe more into it. But most of the people who read about this laugh and it's known this guy was on hallucinate drugs meaning most of his "theories" well....are false in my book.

OMG! Theirs a pink elephant! I must hit the reply button! Ahhh!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
PS, I'm going to go back and star everyone's post free stars on me!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thank you.
This thread was my introduction to ATS.
I read through the whole thing last week, up all night, and was blown away by the 2 years of interaction.

Keep up the good work, everyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There has been little good work taking place since Evasius stopped visiting. He hasn't been on the site since August, don't know what happened to him.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

On April 4 2010 they discovered that the 5 minutes of the quake in California were directly linked to a actual quake in California in the past...

WILLIS wrote on April 4 2010:

DO I HAVE A POST FOR YOU GUYS.

I was about to head out to downtown, but decided to post what I noticed really quick.

The 7.2 earthquake happened at

2010/04/04 22:40:40 32.128 -115.303 10.0 26 km ( 16 mi) SW of Guadalupe Victoria, Mexico

Source

Thats April 4th, 2010, at 22 hours, 40 mins, 40 seconds.

I plugged these dates into the timewave:

April 4th, 22 hours, 40 mins, 40 seconds

-to-

April 4th, 22 hours, 45 mins, 45 seconds.

Guess what?

This very FIVE MINUTE PERIOD resonates with January 11th, 1839.

And guess what happens on that day?

Jan 11th - Earthquake at Martinique destroys half of Port Royal-700 die

Source

I'm not making this up folks.

Do yourself a favor and double check it for yourself.

I haven't been able to double check the dates to see if the TIME adds up on both days, but I will say that I noticed a CONSIDERABLE drop on the graph on that day.

Please someone else double check this as I am heading out the door.

Willis7737

signature:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I suggest you look my APRIL 4 2010 QUOTE of another member to see we can guess hour second and probably location too of future events.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by willis7737
April 9th, 2010 resonates with Nov. 24, 1839 to Jan. 27, 1840.

The first couple of hours of that morning resonate with Nov. 25 1839.

On that day,

A cyclone slams India with high winds and a 40 foot storm surge, destroying the port city of Coringa (never to be entirely rebuilt again). The storm wave sweeps inland, taking with it 20,000 ships and thousands of people. An estimated 300,000 deaths result from the disaster.

Source

In My Own Humble Opinion, the peaks and troughs of the timewave may be interconnected to the highs and lows of the human emotional experience during a certain period of time.

Early tomorrow morning may hold something similar.

Or maybe not.

LOOK THIS AND THIS :

On the day indicated by Willis this happened:

a masive flood in Rio de Janeiro killed 192 people -death toll is still rising- and 150 are still missing, Brazil's worst flood in 40 years

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Timewave Zero is a relatively new Theory. I am sure it can be "redesign" to work better.
But I disagree with your statement about it being unable to describe any aspect in our reality.

For me is quite clear that the idea of the "cycles converging into a singularity" is something that we can look easily in this moment: modern technology is more and more sophisticated every year, human knowledge (as Zagari posted) may be duplicating every 11 hours by the end of this year. In a much bigger scale biology evolution (or at least biology complexity ) has been also on the grow the last few million years.

THERE IS some kind of singularity where the human kind is going just because that is the nature of our actions and our beings.

Of course there are many details that are not evident and must go under strict scientific validation. Before that, being SO certain the time wave zero is absolutely false (or true) is just speculation. Still, I feel TimeWave Zero has show enough elements to be worthy to have a ook. Zagari and Evasius have show many remarkable relations between reality and the time wave.

By the way. There is this other 'future prediction technology' that is used for comercial purposes that I dont remember having hear on this thread before: The Merlin Project . They claim they have this expert on ancient divination systems that developed an algorithm to make predictions for persons and organizations. They claim to got a very nice success rate. They even have published 'predictions graphs' of famous people.

I mentions this technology because reading their public papers I also got the impression they take very much into account the "pattern dependent" side of our reality.

As a very nice example, they show you how to take into account your birthday and the moon phases to make decisions in your personal life. Sounds like astrology but once you read the explanation, it becomes clear that is physics and psicology.

I am sure reality is much more complex and rich than we ordinary people is able to realize...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wondering if timewave zero accounts for the california vote on MJ?

I see the legalization of MJ as a tipping point for the state of CA. Not in a good way either. The CA economy is massively supported by local growers and the comercialization of MJ here would kill it imo.

Sorry mods if i said a nono, but i find this very relevant.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

To show that this works (and i'm really keen to do just that) we need to agree on specific incidents, the dates and times they occured and which time zone the timewave is measuring.

Im even happy to check the timewave myself for anything we agree on (and i include everyone on this thread in 'we')

So, my suggestions are Wilbur and Orville Wright fly the first powered airplane, Japan bombs Pearl Harbor, U.S. drops atomic bombs on Hiroshima, Nagasaki: , the moon landing (even if it was fake), 9/11, the indonesian tsunami.

Does anybody agree with these ? Any other events that people think should be registered, to the minute, on the Timewave ?

We can check, we can find out how accurate it is, but it has to be what the 'mass' of people agree on. Justy 1 persons opinion is too easy to manipulate.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Wobbly Anomaly because: why did the chicken commit suicide ? to get to the other side !

edit on 15-10-2010 by Wobbly Anomaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

The notion that human knowledge is "duplicating every 11 hours" is hard to believe. That's a pretty big claim. That would mean that every 11 hours a "library" would double in size. On day 1 there would be 4 new libraries - actually a bit more. On day 2 there would be 16 libraries. The next day 64, then 256, and 1024, and then ... Get the idea. It's a silly claim.

I've asked about this time wave zero plot. never did get an answer on the units of the vertical axis. Simple reason for that. It's nonsense.

As a very nice example, they show you how to take into account your birthday and the moon phases to make decisions in your personal life. Sounds like astrology but once you read the explanation, it becomes clear that is physics and psicology.

There are always attempts at making up stuff. Feigning some sort of legitimacy to the hocus pocus is the goal.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The notion that human knowledge is "duplicating every 11 hours" is hard to believe. That's a pretty big claim.

I agree. Is hard to believe, is hard to measure, is hard to disprove also. But at least we agree that there is such a thing like a "knowledge duplication rate" that is growing over time.

That would mean that every 11 hours a "library" would double in size. On day 1 there would be 4 new libraries - actually a bit more. On day 2 there would be 16 libraries. The next day 64, then 256, and 1024, and then ... Get the idea. It's a silly claim.

Yeah, the figure is incredible big. Never the less Modern Hard Disks can hold quite an extraordinary amount of information.... Also There are LOTS of people on this planet, if we add our combined neuronal and genetic capacity to generate and keep new information, plus paper.... then we got another astronomical number...

Who knows what the rate is in this moment?, what matters is that if such rate is growing (and I think we agree on that) then is just a matter of time to reach the fantastic zone where such rate is measurable in hours.

So, the statement 'is a silly claim' is more pessimistic than realistic. I can think in one or two reasons for a rate like this to have a 'natural limit' , but first we need to define what kind of knowledge are we going to measure, because the original statement speaks about 'human knowledge' if we translate that into 'human accumulated experiences' then WE MAY BE in the rate of ours. If we only mean 'technological knowledge' then the problem is a different one.

I've asked about this time wave zero plot. never did get an answer on the units of the vertical axis. Simple reason for that. It's nonsense.

Your conclusion do not follow your premise. To not get an answer do not prove such answer do not exist.

When using numbers the meaning is very dependent on your understanding on whatever you are modelling with them. The vertical axis shows the change between 'stability' and 'novelty' what kind of units do you think may be use?
Also there is the added complexity for the time wave zero being a fractal graphic, so a change in the vertical axis of N units at year 1000 is not the same change in the vertical axis for the same N units at year 2000. If you think linearly this doesnt have sense, but in the fractal paradigm is just the natural way of being. It would be hard to interpret the graphic using quantities over vertical axis, the information is stored on the relative change of the graphic relative to itself.

There are always attempts at making up stuff. Feigning some sort of legitimacy to the hocus pocus is the goal.

Sure, there a lots of parasites in the world that only seeks new ways to get your money (or just your attention). But that is the nice thing about ATS where we can analyse the ideas and decide if we believe them or not.

For me, the Tunnel Effect from quantum physics is much more hocus pocus than this. And even worst... There is absolute proof It Works!!! After that, I do not have any problem considering a theory like Time wave Zero as possible.

edit on 15-10-2010 by oshdra because: word correction

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join