It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$25 MILLION Reward for Obama's Real Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

If birthers really want attention given to them regarding this conspiracy, they would actually come up with evidence to back up their accusations.

Hard to do when you have no evidence.

If Obama did produce his birth certificate it wouldn't satisfy them. They'd rather trust another pixelated face on the internet telling them it is fake.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Lets see,...

1 - It takes less than ten dollars a year to operate a simple website and have a domain name.

2 - The contact email is from a simple Verison ISP account, that anybody can get with a simple internet connection.

OK, so far we are at maybe less than 20 bucks per month.

And they are suggesting they are paying out 25mil??!!

Wake up people.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by smirkley]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Why would they pay that to Obama....Who makes a fraction of that a year (on paper but probably much more in reality)

and seeing as how Identity theft is an issue...someone could create a fake...or worse...if it's true he's not a citizen...he works for the government all he has to do is have someone from his administration draw one up for him thats legal...

I don't see a point to this...I'd rather see the money going to charity or someone that can validate he is/isn't a citizen other than Obama...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This whole thing stinks.

Why give the money to Obama of all people?

Seems like one big attention-getter/hoax anyways...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Pretty spiffy website for billionaires.

Maybe they're wasps.

Edit: Oh you might want type in the address on google maps. Billionaire's row is apparently next to a car dealership in San Bernardino.

Edit 2: And please take a look at the dude's links on the left of the page. It's who's who of neoconpoops.

Sad really ...

[edit on 17 Jun 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What surprises me is that no one has made a fake Kenyan Birth Certificate yet.

I mean, some would lap it up as genuine. Others would prove it a fake and claim it to be a desperate act by those against Obama. While the hoaxer did it just to stir the pot, nothing more.

Surely there are those bored and talented enough to do it. School is out for the summer, after all.

Ultimately, one could claim that Kenya was spotty when it came to making out Birth Certificates at the time. Seeing how our own record keeping in the States was not all that well just a few years before that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Okay here is my take on this.
In another thread here, there was the story that Dick Cheney stole money from Iraq and is using the money to discredit the Obama Administration.

I put 2 and 2 together and have to come to the conclusion that Dick Cheney is funding this.

If I'm right, that means that this amount could go into the billions.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by Flighty]

CX

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Great idea if you have the money.

I wonder if this would work with the 9/11 story?

Offer an insane amount of money for anyone who can produce irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. There are so many corrupt people in the establishment, someone is bound to come forward for the cash.

Worth a try. Say theres 50 million people who thing it was an inside job, i bet they'd happily donate a dollar to the prize fund.

As for Obama's birth certificate though, for someone in his position who has so many cloak and dagger type agencies around him, couldn't they just arrange a new complete birth certificate?

CX.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I wonder if this would work with the 9/11 story?

Offer an insane amount of money for anyone who can produce irrefutable evidence that 9/11 was an inside job. There are so many corrupt people in the establishment, someone is bound to come forward for the cash.

Worth a try. Say theres 50 million people who thing it was an inside job, i bet they'd happily donate a dollar to the prize fund.

Jimmy Walter tried this for a while, offering first 10k, and all the way up to a million bucks to anyone who could conclusively prove the towers were brought down by fires weakening the steel.

reopen911.org...

This site remains up for those who want to know. I have given up. I no longer answer email, give away DVD’s, or support the $1,000,000 challenge (which no NIST, FEMA, or other credible engineer or scientist has dared to accept). Good luck to all. It will not be a good night.

Regrettably,

Jimmy Walter

Walter's theory is that the hijacked planes were replaced by remote controlled drones that were crashed into the World Trade Center and Pentagon,[17] while the buildings were brought down by preset explosives,[4] to create a pretext for the war in Afghanistan and 2003 invasion of Iraq.[17] Walter still hasn't come up with a viable theory is to where the passengers of those planes went. At the web site, Walter offered a US$10,000 reward for a mathematical proof of how the World Trade Center buildings collapsed from the fire and impact, the way the 9/11 Commission said.[4][18] By 2005, the reward had grown to $1,000,000 for proof that explosives were not used in the collapse of the World Trade Center.[5]

On November 10, and November 11, 2004, Walter appeared on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360°, where he debated journalist Gerald Posner about the claims made by the campaign.[16][18] On May 9, 2005, Walter was featured on the "Conspiracy Theories" episode of Showtime cable television program Penn & Teller: Bull#!,[19]

As of December 2004, Walter estimated the total cost of the campaign at more than $3 million;[4][15] by December 2005 it rose to $5.5 million.[1]

In May 2005, Walter financed European tours of speaking engagements for William Rodriguez and his lawyer in the Rodriguez v. Bush lawsuit, Philip Berg. [20] Rodriguez claims that he saved hundreds of people in the World Trade Center who were trapped behind locked fire escape doors.

en.wikipedia.org...

As of this writing, I have not received any reply to the email I sent to said address on the website of OP. But hey, I thought it was a nifty idea! (nifty!)

[edit on Mon Jun 22nd 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
lol... why would people even believe for a minute that the website can pay the $25mil?

Seriously low class crappy website for people who supposedly can afford $25mil...

Why was this topic even posted? Seriously low quality

top topics

<< 1   >>

join