It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$25 MILLION Reward for Obama's Real Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

After Obama's Speech, How Much Would Corporate America Pay to See His Real Birth Certificate?

The owners of this website will pay $25,000,000 to Barack Hussein Obama
if he will produce his "real" long-form birth certificate.

Help spread the word about our $25 million reward to Barack Hussein Obama
for him to produce his “real” long-form birth certificate...

But get this:

We will continue to increase the amount of the reward until it is so huge that the American people will begin to question why he has sealed all his background info to hide something...his nationality, his religion, his commie background...

I wonder how much money these people really have to do this? But gotta love em!

What's really sad is that it has to come to this, over something so otherwise trivial. When in reality he should have been completely vetted long before he even got into the Illinois legislature!

Amazing times we live in. Corrupt times we live in is more like it.

www.rewardforobamasbirthcertificate.com...

Credit to letsrollforums.com... for originally bringing this to my attention.

[edit on Tue Jun 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Nice find

Tried to look for the owner or man with this #load of money.
but no results, other that some garden store and car dealer.

And be honest, money buys anything these days, so why not Obama's soul!

peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Am i not understanding this correctly???

They will pay (whatever the amount gets to) to President Obama??

If i prove his birthcertificate is false or if i produce the real one then i expect to be rewarded this amount!! Otherwise were is my motivation??

I really don't care if he was born in America or Antartica but for $25.000.000 might start to care.....

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GondelleX
And be honest, money buys anything these days, so why not Obama's soul!

They don't want or need his soul, just his real, long form birth certificate. They could offer $25 TRILLION- safely, imo- cause there ain't no way he can produce it.

Edit to add:

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

If i prove his birthcertificate is false or if i produce the real one then i expect to be rewarded this amount!! Otherwise were is my motivation??

Well, considering all the high powered guns that have been at this a while, I'd say that's near impossible.

The point is to keep increasing the amount until it becomes such a no brainer that the American public will HAVE to see he is hiding something. And oh, here's a related thread on the mystery of his credentials:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some clever, sharp people over there at letsrollforums.com who just like here, are always on the lookout!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

They could offer $25 TRILLION- safely, imo- cause there ain't no way he can produce it.

Which is why this is a pretty pointless gesture. They are offering money that they can't pay for an item that they know they won't get. This seems like something you would hear at a Junior High playground.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Hmm, you seem pretty sure they can't pay. And what makes you think they can't? Why would they take out a domain for the cause? Just for publicity? Show me why they can't pay what they are claiming, and maybe then I will accept your point!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Just for publicity? Show me why they can't pay what they are claiming, and maybe then I will accept your point!

I am not here to gain your acceptance. I am merely stating my opinion. You can believe whatever you want.

As to why I believe what I do... well, like I said, it feels pretty juvenile to me. They claim

We will continue to increase the amount of the reward until it is so huge....
Come on now... You honestly believe that this group of people can pay ANY sum, no matter how high it is? They can only make these claims because they know that this is a fantasy to gain attention.

This whole topic has already been drug through the media and the courts, so they know exactly what will happen. If the supreme court has already dismissed other requests for his birth certificate, there is no way that it is going to get presented under these circumstances. It simply IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Because of that, they can promise whatever they want, because it isn't going to happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

that's not karls point. His point is, regardless of the amount, they KNOW that no one can produce the certificate. So it's really just a game they are playing.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Hey, YOU'RE the one stating you don't believe they can pay. I just asked you to provide some backup information on why you believe that. Not conjecture derived from other conjecture. I now see you can't!

So touche!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Give me a break. YOU started the thread. YOU believe that they can pay any sum no matter how high. It seems to me that onus should be on YOU to prove that they CAN pay it.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Hey now wait a minute. I never said that. They say they will continue to increase the amount. The initial amount is $25 Million. And really we have already agreed on your point. I already stated that I believe it could go as high as $25 Trillion- safely- because he can't produce the real long form validating his citizenship. The difference here is that you are stating it because they can't pay. So prove it. Don't turn it back on me.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Why can't obama just forge a birth certificate?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The difference here is that you are stating it because they can't pay

I am stating that it doesn't matter whether they can pay or not. Like we have agreed to earlier, they won't have to pay because it isn't going to happen.

Unless they are the federal reserve, they do not have unlimited funding. So, their claim to be able to keep raising the sum means that they have no qualms about raising it beyond what they are capable of paying. If they are willing to cross that moral boundary once, then what makes you believe that they haven't already crossed it?

They already state that the point of raising it so high is to raise awareness and make people ask questions. Again, that is what this is about. It isn't about the money, it is about getting attention.

So, I don't care if they have the money or not. I don't think that they have it but it doesn't matter. You can think whatever you want. If these guys pay out $25,000,000.00 or more, I will show you proof that Santa Claus is real. (btw, I am making the Santa Claus statement because I know full well that I will never have to produce any actual proof)

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Interesting E-mail address on the bottom of that website, lol.

[email protected]

Google returns like 50 different "owners" of it, lol ...

I guess the real owner gets like 10000 spams a day.

Why these idiots are always totally anonymous and with blurred faces on their dumb ass you tube videos, so no one in their real life (including their families) cannot point into them and tell them how crazy they are while laughing in their face, lol

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
In the world of the billionaire, 25 mil is a drop in the bucket. Only a billionaire with deep pockets would be able to go to extremes like this.
How many billionaires are there in the world?
Even if these guys can or cannot pay, one thing is certain, its putting the heat on Obama to show the people of America that he is indeed a citizen with a valid Birth Certifercate. We shouldnt have to waterboard this guy to get the information we seek, just 10 minutes out of his busy day to make a phone call, and have this document hand delivered. He talks about accountability, yet he cannot show it himself.
If you want the people on your side and to believe in you, sometimes you have to give them what they ask just to make them feel like they didnt screw up majorly by electing a fraud. 25 mil is a pretty large sum just to fork over a title of birth.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

I sent an email to that address, asking for some kind of verification that they can pay it, asked for links to funding sources and told them we would check on them.

Yeah right, like I really expect a response! If this is a hoax (could be), I'll be the first one to u2u a mod!

And btw, I did a whois at network solutions. They paid for private registration, and so note bottom paragraph:

Registrant:
AMERICAN BUSINESS EXCH
ATTN: REWARDFOROBAMASBIRTHCERTIFICATE.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA20172-0447

Domain Name: REWARDFOROBAMASBIRTHCERTIFICATE.COM

Administrative Contact :
AMERICAN BUSINESS EXCH
[email protected]
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Technical Contact :
AMERICAN BUSINESS EXCH
[email protected]
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Record expires on 09-Mar-2010
Record created on 09-Mar-2009
Database last updated on 17-Mar-2009

Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

TOTO.IPULSE.NET 66.115.129.32
CHEETAH.IPULSE.NET

This listing is a Network Solutions Private Registration. Mail correspondence to this address must be sent via USPS Express Mail™ or USPS Certified Mail®; all other mail will not be processed. Be sure to include the registrant's domain name in the address.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If birthers really want attention given to them regarding this conspiracy, they would actually come up with evidence to back up their accusations. Mind you the laws of Indonesia and Kenya already contradict sub-parts of the conspiracy, its now only a matter of proof that he was born off american soil... which I am still not seeing.

Thus far its bickering and crys that the birth certificate he showed was fake.... and that they want the long form, and then the college records, and next it will be what chicks the man dated in his teenage years...
and ofcourse the birth certificate is fake because a random guy behind a computer screen by the name of techdude told them so. That and the fact the bush and McCain administrations are in on the cover up.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Obama seems to believe that the taxpayers can pay any sum, no matter how high, which he and the Dems in Congress decide to spend, so there is a certain parallelism going on. LOL.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I sent an email to that address, asking for some kind of verification that they can pay it, asked for links to funding sources and told them we would check on them.

No, you will not get the reply. That e-mail belongs to someone else.

I can display ANY email address i like the name of on my website (like: [email protected]). That really does not mean it's mine. Theoretically, someone can sue me for it, but I can still do it, lol ...

I can register additional domain name for $10 a year (really laughable sum) an make it anonymous for additional $5 so ANY idiot in this country can have www.ObamaIsTheRetard.com domain name easily, just to get some extra attention his mamma never gave him

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

I already said I wasn't expecting a reply. But just so you know, that email has not come back with an error message... Someone got it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join