It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight (dusk) footage similar to the Phoenix lights

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
First let me say I tend to want to believe. On the flip side I am an even worse skeptic. Simply put I am sure that they are out there but I do not buy into everything simply because I believe. I really want to make sure that I am looking at something extraordinary before I accept it as such. I like many surf YouTube & entertain myself with much of the UFO footage. Most hoaxes & misidentifications are pretty easy to spot. Anything worth a second look has been argued here many times before. The video below has me stumped.

At first I thought flares. As the one going off to the right looks like the plane dropping them. Upon watching further I realized that each and every one streaks off to the right.

My second thought was cars (as mentioned on the comments section of the page) traveling down the mountain on a curvy road. Please watch carefully, these are not cars. The first ones come down mid mountain and the later ones come down the mountains to the far left. Two roads intersecting a curvy road? I think not! Look closer. Each one does not reach the same point as to where the "bend" in the road would give us a side view of the on coming car.

I am truly stumped. I would love to hear anyone's insight on this. Does anyone have any information on this video? Can anyone translate what is being said?

Thanking you in advance,

~Hyp

Sorry edit due to typos and such..

[edit on 16-6-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
wow...Thats some cool footage!!!
And the mountain makes a beautiful reference point.

There's a lot of good stuff coming out these days ( A lot of crap to
)

Don't stop staring at the sky.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

I'm sure this has been posted on ATS before, however can't seem to find the thread.

Can anyone find it as watching this again has got my interest going...?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I too tried looking but couldn't find anything. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

~Hyp

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Can't find a thing that looks like this, except for the Phoenix light itself.
And as far as I can recall, this is the first time i've seen this vid.

Pretty interesting stuff, like to know more about it, like:

Who taped it?
Exact location?

Even a quick translation of the tapes voice would help!
Anyone?

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Here is the past thread on it, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
to bad...

Still a very nice vid. though.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thank you so much, I've just finished reading the thread. A member Phage has a very good explanation. He pegged the modle plane and even the geography to a "T". I keep watching the vid and it seems plausible. However should we not see more of a formation in the way distance at a higher altitude before the landings? Seems odd that they are at such a low altitude before the approach. As mentioned above some come in from mid mountain while others approach from the far left. Are they drunk? I just don't know..

~Hyp

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

cant be aliens they dont do "incredible manouvers" . sorry

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Looks like cars/bikes on the road to me. Speed and trajectory wise.

Would be easy to discard this option if we had a daylight shot of the same region.
Or even a longer video, just to prove that no other lights keep coming, which could indicate a road.

[edit on 16/6/09 by Krpano]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano
Looks like cars/bikes on the road to me. Speed and trajectory wise.

Would be easy to discard this option if we had a daylight shot of the same region.
Or even a longer video, just to prove that no other lights keep coming, which could indicate a road.

[edit on 16/6/09 by Krpano]

This was posted a few weeks ago. The debunkers pushed it off as cars driving on the mountain road but if you think about it, theres no way it's cars on the mountain.

For one, roads on mountains are curved and hidden behind trees. You never once see any of these lights change direction or go behind a tree. Then it was pushed off as planes... Well from what I know, planes dont hover like that or just appear out of thin air.

And so on and so forth...

IMO, this is a ginuine video of non terestrial craft.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
Thank you so much, I've just finished reading the thread. A member Phage has a very good explanation. He pegged the modle plane and even the geography to a "T". I keep watching the vid and it seems plausible. However should we not see more of a formation in the way distance at a higher altitude before the landings? Seems odd that they are at such a low altitude before the approach. As mentioned above some come in from mid mountain while others approach from the far left. Are they drunk? I just don't know..

~Hyp

Phage was the only one trying to offer an earthly explination and he made me think about it a few times but then something else would discard his idea.

He said he knew it was airforce planes for a fact, he knew it was helicoptors, now it's model airplanes? I fly RC planes and can tell you for a fact that unless your flying a HUGE scale plane there is no way your goign to see them at that distance. Unless they've got 5 million watt spot lights attached to them and RC pilots arent likely all flying in sync with each other as these appear to be..

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I live in the area this was filmed and know for a fact that there are no roads on the mountain in question.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A group of planes on approach for landing at the local airport They come in low and straight, so it looks like they're hovering, since there is no relative side-to-side motion. Then they peel off one at a time to land at the strip, which is apparently oriented at a right angle and to the right (stage left) of their approach. They dim as they turn, since their landing lights are no longer shining directly at the camera.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I've seen this video a few times.

Do the lights ever appear to not be directly in front of the hill? Do they ever stray from the dark hill background to the sky? I'm not sure anything indicates these things are actually in the air is all.

Motorbikes with big lights on the hill?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you so much for all of the replies. I feel that Phage had the best explanation on the other thread. No sense discussing any further as this thread May be closed or merged due to a previous thread that already exists. Thank you to all who responded

~Hyp

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Originally posted by HypnoAsp

~Hyp

Phage was the only one trying to offer an earthly explination and he made me think about it a few times but then something else would discard his idea.

He said he knew it was airforce planes for a fact, he knew it was helicoptors, now it's model airplanes? I fly RC planes and can tell you for a fact that unless your flying a HUGE scale plane there is no way your goign to see them at that distance. Unless they've got 5 million watt spot lights attached to them and RC pilots arent likely all flying in sync with each other as these appear to be..

[edit on 16-6-2009 by ls1cameric]

Just to clear things up. Phage did not state that they were helicopters. he stated that they were planes, Pillán "model" number T-35 to be exact. I apologize i mispelled model in my original post. Not sure why you are discussing helicopters or toy planes.

Here is a quote from him

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Malcram

The aircraft in the video I posted have a single landing light. They are Pillán T-35's like this (hope this link works):
www.airliners.net...

The video in the OP is of too low quality and the planes are too distant for the red and green wingtip lights to be visible.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by Phage]

Ty, ~Hyp

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No need to explore this video too much. There should be many other reports from the same area for the same time of the exact same thing? I mean, this was not in the middle of Timbuktu from what I see.

More often than not, a video can be debunked without even wasting time with the video itself. Haiti video anyone?

Whatever this is, I assure you it is mundane and not worth the hysteria.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

this has been posted several times previously on ATS

the debunkers like to say that it is lights of vehicles driving on the mountain

what they don't seem to realize is that all the lights appear near one point
so unless there was a party or a tunnel...how do the lights suddenly appear...amongst other flaws in that theory

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by careface
I live in the area this was filmed and know for a fact that there are no roads on the mountain in question.

Oh so you live in Chile do you?

What city or town is this please?

On Edit: Strange... You say that you live in Scottsdale Az in this thread... You do realize that this is not the phoenix lights footage correct? This is footage from Chile.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by bloodline]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join