It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Topic for King to tackle..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey all, visit profile for past articles. But today, I would like some input on what people want to see, the idea to cover Codex was given to me by comments on the first pages I wrote.

So, any serious topics that need examination and attention on ATS list them here, if you have more than one, list them in order of percieved importance.

Topics I am already considering:
- Agenda 21 (prime candidate atm)
- More about Media (imo one of the most important we can discuss)
- Intentional dumbing down of society and its consequences
- Bluebeam technology

Any others please share.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'd like for you to justify your love for christianity and all things religion.
I mean, you're obsessed with it.
What's the big deal?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I'd like for you to justify your love for christianity and all things religion.
I mean, you're obsessed with it.
What's the big deal?

I try not to consume myself with imaginary people and plagiarized documents, so I can't really go into the matter. Apologies, you'll have to go to church this Sunday instead.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by king9072]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

lol. I knew that already, I was just being a little tongue-in-cheek is all....thought you would have picked up on that.
As informative and well-written as your threads are, and trust me, i've flagged you a couple times, it just kinda makes me wonder why there's always a random religious bash in your threads.

Like, x is bad for you, oh yeah, and jesus wasn't real. To be honest, it makes me chuckle.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Bluebeam would be interesting to see an in-depth research article for. Maybe you should submit it to ATS Premium. Although I hear recently the wait for any reply can be very long,lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo

lol. I knew that already, I was just being a little tongue-in-cheek is all....thought you would have picked up on that.
As informative and well-written as your threads are, and trust me, i've flagged you a couple times, it just kinda makes me wonder why there's always a random religious bash in your threads.

Like, x is bad for you, oh yeah, and jesus wasn't real. To be honest, it makes me chuckle.

Lol I think I can recall the exact post your talking about, and that was after someone else brought it up

Anyways, seriously people need suggestions.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Active Denial Technology (ADT) - The Weapon Of The 21st Century

The bullet of this weapon is the microwave electromagnetic radiation.

The scientists and sponsors, participating in the project, declared it to be the most revolutionary weapon since the atom bomb. The news was published in all the important newspapers of the world and other media.

I would love for someone to look into this in further detail.

Its meant to be a "non-lethal" weapon, contradiction in terms in my view.

new topics

top topics

join