It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious White Orb...What do you think?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just got to say nice shot thats a Interdimensional Orb, well i say its legimit, and a nice pic too thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
Here is another picture of the orb zoomed in on the best I can do. What do you think?
www.megaupload.com...

If you'd really like people to take a look you should upload these pics to you ATS media page.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If interdimensional is the proper term, then these are what I've seen in many vids/ posts, etc, even in NASA vids...Recall the one of the "perfect circle" forming as they trail the shuttle? They seem to fade in and out of reality with a distinctive 3D effect visual "signature" I have seen them (in vids and pics only) to be white to silver/ grey in color with the most specific 3D effect...seems that they bend space/ time to travel, thus the interdimensional visual aspect as they blink (actually fade) in and out of view...and they are attracted to lightning storms, volcanoes...any sort of energy producing phenoms...sort of like moths to light. There seems to be a preponderance of visual evidence that these things exist, and in many cases, are not visible in our visual spectrum, but seen on film afterward. I have always wondered if they are organisms in themselves rather that fabricated craft. Am I on the right track here, for those more familiar? Great pic, BTW

CDS

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thanks guys! I'm new at this posting thing so hopefully it will get better the more I try. The picture doesn't look like much at first but its when you zoom in on the orb that it gets interesting. I have taken pictures in the past that have had orbs in them but those were different looking. Maybe dust particles or something. This was a very bright light that just showed up in the view screen right before the picture was taken (without flash). I still think the word Mysterious is ok for the title!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join