It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious White Orb...What do you think?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
You will have to bare with me, I'm new at posting pictures to a thread.

First I will tell the story. We had some bad weather around us in different counties and the clouds were really strange looking so I went out on the back deck to take some pictures. As I was taking this particular picture I noticed right before I pushed the button to take the picture I bright light popped in the view screen. I took the picture and then looked in the direction that I thought the light came from and didn't see anything. I looked back through the view finder and nothing! Later I uploaded my pictures to my computer and was excited to see that whatever it was it showed up in the picture. It is very small but when you zoom very close in it has a very interesting characteristics to it.

This same picture was shown during a UFO Conference in May.

It is located above the tree. What do you think it is? I have checked into ball lightening and it looks different to me. If anyone knows how to zoom in close and wants to post it here, Go for it! I'm not sure how to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3075b5d9745b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Starseed32]

[edit on 15-6-2009 by Starseed32] OK hopefully now its better

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sorry, not seeing anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

I know sorry do you know how to make it post the whole picture?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Try resizing the image and make it smaller?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/c9962a6f87b559fe.bmp[/atsimg]

Could be a lot of things, including a plane and a camera artifact. If it was taken with a flash, it could be something closer to the camera that was lit by the flash.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Post the whole picture on megaupload.com or filer.cx among other file hosters and there will be no image degradation.

Will be interesting to see the pictures, I want to see if it looks like the orbs I have on some of my pictures.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Probably the thing/things so many are seeing all over the world and in many threads on here. They seem sort of like stars but if you watch they move around and appear to flash in some cases, but in most cases are low and very bright. Search under flashing stars or flashing red and green amber lights or look at a thread from earlier today star sign. I swear these things are everywhere. I wonder if ATS is desensitizing people and when something real happens everyone is too jaded to pay attention.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Not sure I know what to do once I have uploaded it there.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
A bright light in the sky seems to be UFO evidence these days.
I wonder what they say about all this evidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

U.F.O. unidentified flying object...it could be anything not saying it's extra terrestrial just want to know why these things are showing up and what they are, I only know they are something and I wonder why more people aren't questioning it. The whole thing makes me tired of looking...it's just better to close the blinds I think.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32
Once you have uploaded it, you will be provided the resulting link to your picture.

you need to copy and paste that link onto your ATS reply message box.

I'm not sure if you need to do that unless the file that you did successfully save to your ATS personal upload is the same size as the one that you have on your hard drive.

I'll assume the file that you uploaded above is not degraded in quality, I just just need to save the picture to my computer for the full picture to be seen.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

The file you uploaded on ATS is only 49.0kb. But I can see the orb.

Is this the original size of your file?

At this distance it's hard to tell what anything is.

A fluff of cotton, something lighted up by the flash (was it used?) , an inter or multi-dimensional UFO that cannot be seen by the naked eye, something only a camera can capture.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
thank you, yes its something i would want to see a bigger pictures of this please, but i say its something before i say what is it

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tiredoflooking

Out west where saucer fly at night the people just ignore them.
They hover on station all night and the people don't want to
hear about how stars are supposed to move during the night.

This situation is mentioned by Bill Lyne a New Mexico resident
for some time.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Honestly?

I think the word mysterious can be taken out of the thread title completely.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No it's not mysterious at all it's a plane it's a star surely it's something we all can explain and if not? Look away.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I saw one Last right. it looked like sa star except it moved side to side and front to back even in circles it stayed in the same area the entire time. it was nota plane.. .orstar. something is up..

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
could have been an airplane going through the clouds at just the right moment. It will be helpful to see a larger file format to get a clearer picture.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

OK here is the link that uploaded the original picture to. Maybe if you can blow up the orb and look at how strange the orb looks close up. This is what caught the attention of the investigators.

Just a note: This bright object showed up on the screen before I ever took the picture. Which rules OUT the flash of the camera. Flash was not used on this picture. Also, no plane was visible during any of my pictures. I also would have heard a plane if it was close enough to look like this in my picture.
www.megaupload.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here is another picture of the orb zoomed in on the best I can do. What do you think?
www.megaupload.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join