It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry The Usurper's Credentials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So here's an interesting thread:

letsrollforums.com...

See if you can find at least one in the list? Obama's Original vault copy of Certificate of Live Birth in the USA: Not Released (1 version hidden in Hawaii, Original found in Kenya)

Certificate of Live Birth -- Released – Proven Counterfeit (www.Obamacrimes.com)

Obama/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro/Dunham marriage license -- Not released

Soetoro adoption records -- Not released

Fransiskus Assisi School School application -- Released

Punahou School records -- Not released

Selective Service Registration -- Released – Proven Counterfeit

Occidental College records -- Not released

Passport (Pakistan) -- Not released

Columbia College records -- Not released

Columbia thesis -- Not released

Harvard College records -- Not released

Harvard Law Review articles -- None (maybe 1, Not Signed)

Baptism certificate -- None

Medical records -- Not released

Illinois State Senate records -- None (Locked up to prohibit public view)

Illinois State Senate schedule -- Lost (All other Illinois state senators' records are intact)

Law practice client list -- Not released

University of Chicago scholarly articles -- None GOOD LUCK!

So, who wants to play?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'll play.

So....what I read here is that we are having a difficult time getting any information to verify several important qualifactions....

Sometimes I get a little weary of this argument, but I am very interested in how it turns out....

Surely we couldn't have a man for president that hasn't really even been proven a citizen, right?

I can't even get a job at McDs without proving my citizenship....or at least coming up with someone ELSE's SSN.

I DO find it really weird that nobody seems to be able to prove anything about him....at least with Reagan, for example, we have old movies and TV shows...

At this point, almost a year into it, why can't these documents be found? What is the purpose of keeping these things from us?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yep, well I think Obama needs a bank account at Bank of America- Birth certificates are not acceptable as ID.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I would settle for seeing his origional pass port. That would speak volumes.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How the man has lived his life without ruffling any feathers, especially during his Law Review tenure, is beyond me. No one, such as former classmates or coworkers have ever spoken up about him in a negative light. Surely, he has pissed someone off in his past. You always remember the people that piss you off or disagree with you. Perhaps that was part of the plan to raise Barry to supremacy. He kept a low profile.

The man has spent a mint on lawyers to keep any and all records sealed or lost. He spent his entire adult life flying under the radar and somehow landed in the most powerful position in the world.

How?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Oh, he pissed someone off alright...

Larry Sinclair

larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The man has spent a mint on lawyers to keep any and all records sealed or lost. He spent his entire adult life flying under the radar and somehow landed in the most powerful position in the world.

How?

Or why? What is so special about him that only 'he' would do?

And what is up with the unexplained scars* on his head? He has sealed his medical records (Funny Mc Cain didn't all we got from Barry Sortoro was a doctor's note) I want proof he wasn't brain damaged during that indecent that caused those scars. If he were privately employed I wouldn't But he has his finger on the button of the free world.

*Is that when he had the microchip implanted so he could be a remote controlled puppet.?

edit on 18-7-2011 by VforVendettea because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join