It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was John Lear banned from ATS? Look here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well the title says it all... Have a look at this link.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

And now can we have some sensible answers please?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Banned members aren't allowed to be discussed here.

Against T&C.

Prepare for a lock.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Remember the 2003 fall out and the dragon rider scandal... sometimes I think that maybe a special forum should be created maybe in BTS to openly address things like freaky sudden bannings...Maybe

[edit on 15-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
OP what are you trying to say can you be a little clearer please I am having a blond day. Whats with the website?

[edit on 15-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
What's it matter?

Lear just made outlandish claim after outlandish claim & never, ever offered proof of anything.

This site is better off without him.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The reason is suggested in the web page you linked to.

Skeptic Overlord has said, "Unfortunately Johns interpretation of the events are somewhat skewed…"

That's somewhat of an understatement. John was an extremest. He promoted subjects like Reptilian Aliens and the No Plane (no brain) theory of what happened on 9/11. He did this very enthusiastically.

He was also somewhat antagonistic. I started calling him John LEER. He considered himself to be much smarter than anyone else. He would start his replies with Thank Yous but finish with comments that belittled people.

I got fired up once and put together a fairly long thread informing him of what I thought about him and his ideas once, but I accidentally lost it. Probably saved my status here. I probably would have been banned for my comments. I really let it out.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Theres an exsisting thread here on the project camelot interview with John Lear, it was disscused so don't be surprised if this thread is closed,

[edit on 15-6-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Please we do not discuss [post-]banned members, and this thread does not have any UFO or Alien value so it is off topic to this forum.
Please use the already ongoing thread linked above.

Thread closed.
Thank you.

Edit to reflect true member status for John Lear

[edit on 15/6/09 by masqua]

top topics

join