It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot's NEW 4hr long interview with John Lear

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
projectcamelot.org...

Very interesting stuff... and at the beginning of the first video there is a discussion about how ATS is alledgly controlling the public opinion on their message boards.

Get your popcorn and watch it.

Recommended

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ermmm...

When I get 4 spare hours I may give it a listen...

sounds a lot like it may be another attempt to accuse ATS of being COINTEPRO again though.

Perhaps I'm wrong.

To be honest tho...

the pub is beckoning.

Anyways, I like ATS, I like the membership. And before anyone starts shouting at me to listen to it first - I will...

However, I doubt it will change my mind.

Bill, Simon, Mark, mods ...I appreciate what you do here and will continue to do so - despite what I may listen to.

The only way I am censored here is not swearing - and for me - that is a very very good thing.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The only thing that was controlled on ATS that i noticed was the way you could reply to Mr Lear.

Even if you felt insulted by what he said to you one retort against him making him unhappy would lead to you loosing 500 point's as i learned numerous time's.

I for one wont be whatching the 4 hour long interview that has been constructed by the creator of project serpo Mr Bill crackpot Ryan.

May the moon continue to prosper and the cheese that creates it's atmosphere remain fresh.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just to make it a bit easier for anyone interested, I'll embed the video of Part 1 of this John Lear interview below.

Fast forward to about 4 minutes 20 seconds for the bit about ATS being a CIA front, managed by the CIA...

I guess some of this information will need to be added to the Top 100 Real "Men in Black" thread.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Toot Toot TOOOOOOT.

That's the sound of Mr Lear blowing his own trumpet.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yes i watched it --all of it (4parts)...I do believe we all need an explaination from the mods on this one ..Is any part of this true ,,I'm leaning on MR. Lear's side on this ..Unless you have a rebuttle.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
the way this site is moderated,it certainly wouldn't supprise me if it was a cia site.(places like MySpace and Facebook are) You can't say what you want to say,can't even swear. And the points system is retarded. Just another willy waving "I've got more points than you" thing. And EVERYTHING! or more or less everything in this section,is branded fake very quickly. Which certainly rings a few bells for me.

back on topic...

I too haven't got 4 hours spare to watch this,I might do it in bite sized chunks though.

+17 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So John Lear, in his own words, thought ATS was a collection point when he joined 3 years ago, but for some reason never warned anyone about it.. until he got banned. Right..

I had my suspicions, but I'm done giving John Lear a break, or accepting the excuses for the bunk he says/said as him being "just a jokester" or "pulling our leg".

He is a disinformation agent in my mind.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by danx]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yeah I agree with you. CIA story is just too much to take (read: bulls**t).
ATS is just as any other site except they have a 'unique' moderator policy which is pretty anoying.

But you know, Lear talking about ATS, he's just advertising the site and doing the favour to the owners. And that woman is just accepting whatever he says.

It's pretty laughable. I don't think I'm gonna bother with 4hrs of it. I had enough of his science fiction stories over here.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
bah,you're just another one of them alternative logins of the mods

+24 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would imagine John Lear has a mouthful of sour grapes is all there is to this (I won't be wasting four hours on it). We have rebutted this utter crap many times a simple search of ATS will provide numerous rebuttals...

I spent three days with John last fall in San Jose, he knows we have nothing to do with ANY agency and that we are just three guys who own the best site on the web for the HONEST discussion of alternative topics.

It's funny how he spent three years here (on and off when he wasn't banned for bad behavior), did San Jose with Dave, Johnny and I, he participated DAILY and all the while he never mentioned any of these concerns. Now I know that John will say ANYTHING, whether it's tru or not and that's really sad.

At the end of the day, even if there was a shred of reality in this (there is NOT) what difference does it make? As long as you don't try to lie to or hoax the members and you can abide the Terms and Conditions you agree to when you sign up you are FREE to post ANYTHING you want. If that sounds like "restricting opinion" to anyone they really need an education.

Please...

Springer...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I found some of Mr Lear's assertions infuriating because of the lack of evidence provided. That being said, is there any particular reason why we can't view his account to see his posting history & the threads he's initiated ?

When folks are banned we still see their name, under which it clearly states "banned" , e.g. SimiusDei, but with Mr Lear's account his name's disappeared altogether ... and I can't see his posting history in date order. Is there any particular reason for this ?

(or is it my browser ??)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charity
I found some of Mr Lear's assertions infuriating because of the lack of evidence provided. That being said, is there any particular reason why we can't view his account to see his posting history & the threads he's initiated ?
(or is it my browser ??)

Were you looking for this?

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It won't surprise me to see another board comming in the near future with Mr Lear as Supreme Galactic Master. Might be a good thing. Clear out some of the disenters into the new board and leave us with the cream of the crop here!!
Zindo

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Charity

See also:

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
Preliminary list of the more active recent threads.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

Let's Keep It Scholarly, Please

To John Lear-Existence of the Dulce Facility

The Zackak's Moon Footage : Spaceship + Tower + Pyramid

Lunar Strip Mine in John Lear's Moon Photos??

Learology : Circus on The Moon

Keith Laney 'Ferrets" out a Rat on Mars

German Moon - Mars base

Learology?

Space tourism – An end to a majority of the conspiracy theories ?

Some more Copernicus Anomalies

Did the Space Shuttle Atlantis Cancel Because of the Scrutiny Generated on ATS?

!!!Mars Blue Sky & Water!!!

Questions for John Lear- Jan to Feb 2008

Secret Apollo Astronauts

Remote Viewing of Venus

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!

Element 115 question

Did the USA purchase Australia?

Crater Stick and Capsule

Have I found something?

John Lear removed from wikipedia

Discovery Launches at 11:38 EDT. Expects to Reach and Dock With ISS in 44 Hours!

Huge Spaceplane Sighted Over Ireland in 2004

First Moon Picture from Japanese Orbiter

Navy Submarine Base Under the Nevada Desert?

Soviet Moon Images

Deconstructing the anti-gravity drive

Questions for John Lear about Aliens creating us as an Experiment

New Russian Moon Photos Proves Apollo a Fake?

Here's a Rather Simple Way to Debunk John Lear's "The Dulce Book"

Question for John

Walking on Mars

the 1962 mars landing!?

John Lear- Is this you?

Did the Space Shuttle dock at the Secret Space Station tonight?

Infrared Moon Images

Dr Boylan said John Lear's a disinfo agent

NASA Admits to Storms and Dust Clouds on the Moon

Luna Gaia, "The Green Side of the Moon"

Strange Towers in a Russian Forest - Tesla Generators

How MEAMSTREAM MEDIA gets its slimy name

New Secret Weapon revealed in time for the Holidays

FOIA? Information Access - Public Doors Being Closed

John Lear's theory of elementary particles

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well that gives me the threads he's started. Which is really useful (how did you do that ??) ... but you know that way I can click on a users name eg Skyfloating & it takes me to your wee page, where i can see oh I dunno your likes/dislikes friends/foes and posting history ... ??

I can't see John Lear's account ... is that what I'm trying to say ? It just says "Member" ... I can see SimiusDei's he's still here ... Mr Lear's account has vanished. Is this a new thing ?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Reply to Charity:

I found the list by typing "John Lear" into the search-function. All his threads are still there and can be read. As to why they dont show up in his profile...I dont know.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

+26 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
Yes i watched it --all of it (4parts)...I do believe we all need an explaination from the mods on this one ..Is any part of this true ,,I'm leaning on MR. Lear's side on this ..Unless you have a rebuttle.

How about hearing from someone that spent a year as a mod and simply stepped down.

It's not true.

During my year behind the scenes I was never asked to lead a discussion or steer it in any certain direction. The ONLY thing asked of me was to make sure the T&C's were followed by all, including myself.

Hope that answers your question.

wupy

+14 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Aside from the ATS = CIA claim... I noticed that John speaks very highly and with pride of his time here at ATS. When he speaks of threads where there was good discussions, or how ATS members were at his side to prove or debunk something...he speaks with pride. I have no doubt that his problem with ATS is the management and not the members. It is obvious that he loved the board and members.

Imho... Just as there was only one "real" James Bond..... Connery. To me there is only one "real" ATS Conspiracy Master..... Lear He should still be here, and unfortunately his departure is the members loss. nuff said!

The few times I laughed out loud were both courtesy of Kerry.... the first was the look on John's face when she asked him who Jimmy Doolittle was... priceless...
The second was when she referred to Minot AFB as Min-aw (using the French pronunciation) John eventually corrected her, but it went over like a lead balloon!!

I was also very interested in his AIDS discussion, and how he is trying to get a certain plant/herb out of China that supposedly may hold the cure.

His Bob Lazar out takes are hilarious... my favorite was how they would wipe Bob's memories after he interacted with a Grey.

All in all I thought this was a fantastic interview with a member of our ATS Community. It breaks my heart the way things have worked out. I have lost much of the respect I had for Management because of the way John Lear was axed... but ATS is bigger than just S.O and Springer... and I have never been a brown noser. Sorry.. wish I could tow the company line on this one... say I won't watch the interview out of loyalty... but that is not to "Deny Ignorance", in fact it is just the opposite.

Long Live John Lear

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I watched the first 10 mins of anti-ats ranting and couldn't stomach any more. Tbh this vid makes Project Camelot look a lot more suspect than ATS. It was like some twisted version of Fox and Friends, and damn, you'd think those guys would have some better interview and production techniques by now

4 hrs of Learology?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join