It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation proven by 11 Year old boy? [w/video]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I feel what your saying.

Reincarnation is a choice we make from what I believe. It is made before birth and after our death, but I agree when I kick the bucket and I am going to choose another place to go, it will not be anything like earth.

There is a lot of goodness here on earth we, as humans, seem to create a world of chaos and drama around us.

Imaging this take everyone else out of the world and now your the only one left, how would your life be then?

If nobody exist around me I'll be at peace. The amount of hate I have for humanity is beyond words. I don't mean to scare anybody, but I really am starting to enjoy seeing people die. It's strange really, more and more people just die, a part of me feels at peace. I can never be sane as long as I'm in a human body. It's so darn weak, so ugly, and most flawed. I wish I could have the body of a god or have any reality I can dream of. Why must I be human? Drives me mad being trapped in a body I hate.

btw I'm not some crazy killer or anything like that. My post may be creepy but again I'm no crazy person.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

Unfortunately, if you want the body of a god-being or an advanced alien lifeform then you are going to have earn it here on Earth. You coulld live your life in misey on your human existence and die in misery, but unfortunately your karma will bring you right back here. Better to change now than in your next life.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Unfortunately, if you want the body of a god-being or an advanced alien lifeform then you are going to have earn it here on Earth. You coulld live your life in misey on your human existence and die in misery, but unfortunately your karma will bring you right back here. Better to change now than in your next life.

There are other means of getting off this planet permanently. It's all about picking which side you're on if you think about it. Ever hear about those higher density negative beings?

People don't want to awaken, let the sheep sleep. People like us Indigo who wish to grow have ever darn right to hate these pitiful life forms who hold the world back. Do we not have the right to manipulate and control them? I awoke one day to realize the beauty of seeing those filthy people as sheep.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I have too strong a light tendency to take to that path. They are both difficult paths, trying to integrate with people is what I have found to be the hardest things to do. Sometimes I stop caring about them, and sometimes I start to care about them again. I never want to hurt them though and would never join a path where I have to hurt innocent people.Mine is the path of light. The thought of dominating someone is so alien to me, it shocks me that most people on this planet live by this mentality. When somebody comes to me, even if it is a stranger, I can't but help smile and be open to then. Others, though, find it so easy to ignore each other. This character trait is both my greatest strength and my greatest challenge. As it makes me a supporting character in my own life story.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hmmm......with somethings I have difficult to belief....first of...how did that guy got to marry such a beautifull woman..? Just joking...!!

No seriously...the dad says that the boy chose him as a father when reincarnating...Unless there are priveliges for some, I do not think you are able to chose where you are going to be born next.....Just think about all the starving people in Africa....or the rich for that matter.

I have no explanation for howhe could know all these particularsof that man....maybe his dad bought personal stuff of this pilot somewhere and used his son for the scam. Remember the balloon boy..?

Anyways I belief in reincarnation although to explain the workings would be very complex.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think reincarnation makes more sense than not.
I think it's our action/causes we make in this life, along with our development of consciousness, that determines what our next life will me.
I believe we are immortal soul and have always existed and always will.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Perhaps you are just looking at it from a human point of view. Maybe in our spiritual existence we choose to come back as a starving orphan destined to die young just for the sake of experiencing that emotion. I am probably wording this wrong, but what I am saying that we choose to experience something different from life to life maybe. In one life we experience riches and decadence and in another poverty and suffering. In one life we may be some important world leader or celebrity and the next we're digging ditches or collecting garbage. Perhaps the eternal journey of our soul is to experience all emotion and all feeling. To die peacefully in our sleep in one life and to be horribly abused and murdered in the next. In our current mortal shell we can't comprehend why anyone would incarnate in a body destined for suffering, but perhaps it is just done for the experience. I am just speculating here - I'm actually somewhat on the fence but leaning toward believing in reincarnation.

Several people have mentioned that Christianity "forbids" the belief in reincarnation but from my own studies, like others here have mentioned, what Christ Himself taught was considerably different than the religious dogma that churches are scaring you with nowadays. Regardless of your belief or lack of belief, all are saved and there is no such place as hell for eternal punishment. The belief in hell goes directly against an all loving God. But that's a different thread.

I read a while back about the studies done by Dr. Ian Stevenson many years ago regarding reincarnation. All you need to do is google his name and read about him. He came up with some very interesting findings that spanned all cultures and religious upbringings. He disregarded anyone who was hypnotized or had gone through "past life regression" therapy and focused primarily on younger children and found their memories remakably accurate as well as finding unusual "birthmarks" in places where someone had been shot or wounded in a past life. He would also try as much as possible to confirm that the child had no way of realistically knowing about the person they claimed that they were in their past life. Just reading about all of his cases is very compelling although, naturally, the scientific community in general weren't very supportive of his claims. This thread reminded me of him though. S&F for the OP

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Probably an entire other thread but I would like to reply anyway....

What you wrote about chosing the voluntary "learning experiance" crossed my mind and maybe reincarnation is and work that way. But why are there still so many ass-holes in this world and their numbers seem to be growing. There are, taking in account all the people in the world, not many persons who seem to have taken that road of growing into an understanding, generous and uncorruptable person. But then again...they can be young souls.

I did not read the literature you recommended and maybe there is an explanation for my doubts in there. Because we do not remember passed lives and therefore can not apply the lessons learned in this life, it can only mean that we will become aware of previous lives when we are in the hereafter. Otherwise the learning bit has no use...Unless we use these learned lessons subconsciously.

In many cases the lessons learned are hard and terrible ones...so...why should we not be able to remember our most valuable lessons consciously if learning is the meaning of it all? Do we not because we would go crazy or not able to bear all the mistakes we made? Why would we beable to bear them in the hereafter if not in this life? Very complex, and for me, not to comprehend matter. Maybe being able to remember is diagnosed as having a multi-personality disorder?

Do not understandme wrong...I strongly belief in reincarnation but have difficulty to make it all stick. Maybe I should read that book.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've read all I can find from Michael Newton, Ph. D.

Newton uses regressive hypnosis to take people further back than their birth. Their "life between lives" is the main focal point, but births and deaths are also represented. Nothing about this video seemed to contradict with anything Newton has presented.

I'm aware of how easy it would be to fake the works of Michael Newton. I mean, anyone can say anything and make it believable. Whether or not I'm right, I believe in reincarnation and I believe in life between lives. I took to it instantly, far easier and with zero questionable concerns. More than I can say about any religion that I've studied.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

This video brought me to tears...

Thank you very much for shareing

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
wow, just watched the video. listen to the words hes saying at the end. outstanding

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Personally I understand that we do reincarnate but progressively, we dont change between species etc. Unless it is a a higher form that the last one where we have learnt forgiveness of everything..and are able to move on.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Re: Graduation. This could very well be the jumping off point to non-material existence in the form of beings of light..

"The last shall be first and the first, last."

Question is, once there, can we go into training for a return path, because things are still pretty screwed up here and it's more fun to be on the field than in the stands.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Epsillion70

Question is, once there, can we go into training for a return path, because things are still pretty screwed up here and it's more fun to be on the field than in the stands.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I saw this on you tube the other day

this guy has written a book and made a documentary about it, and it was Newton related

found a few promos/clips/book promo on you tube all about it, gonna order the book when I get paid

Trailer

www.youtube.com...

Excerpt

www.youtube.com...

Book Talk by Rich Martini and Q and A

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Soviets/Russians have massive research and papers on Noosphere and parpsychology.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join