It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ultimate goal of Illuminati/Masons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
To all you Illuminati members and Masons, what is your ultimate goal? What are you trying to achieve?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
They probably aren't going to tell you. And I'm pretty sure the Masons aren't up to anything nefarious.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have an affiliation or three. I'm not inwardly driven by any major world mission of any such organization. I try to think for myself and contribute my thinking to the organizations and people in them at all levels. My politics are sometimes opposed to those of conservative members so we talk more about community and humanity than politics. I am respected no less for having my own views.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
On several 'things' but for starters..it depends on the location of the member(s) you're speaking of. Members of different nations/states and countries may have different agendas. ?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hmmm. Looks like me. Sounds a little like me. Has a similar 'agenda' to me, LOL. But isn't a Freemason, got picked up by the Tyler on the point of a sharp instrument as being an imposter as to sex.

Nice to see you magestica.

Actually (for Freemasonry and not the Illuminati) the universal principles of brotherly love, relief and truth - and other tenets - will not vary that much from country to country at all.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Why don't you ask Jesus?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Let me ask you this then. Why did you join the Illuminati or a Mason?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
To join any organization is typically a culmination of personal need or expectation, the influence of friends/members, and a person's inherent sense to "belong". Masonry however, admonishes its prospective members that these reasons are insufficient to be enlightened. You must first be "made" in your heart, then through the degrees. Cryptic and secret? I think not, a masonic petition is an easy thing to come by; I've never seen one from the Illuminati.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Actually, your answers are all very cryptic. None of you have answered my question.

Why did you join the Masons/Illuminati? What about it made you want to join? What were you looking for?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The three reasons I gave are exactly why a person joins an organization or a fraternal group, the nobility of membership comes through experience and the teachings of a group. This is why diverse answers are given by members of an organization. Length of membership, level of activity, and quality of instruction are the contributing factors to the feel of authenticity and accuracy of statements. "Masonic Light" is a good example of these factors; coupled with a keen ability to communicate.

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Actually, your answers are all very cryptic. None of you have answered my question.

Why did you join the Masons/Illuminati? What about it made you want to join? What were you looking for?

* Fellowship
* Providing leadership
* Contribution to community and benevolence
* Interest in the esoteric and arcane
* Fantastic sumptuous banquets and accompanying potables

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ah... Good food and booze... Believe I may look into that myself.....

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by Seth Bullock]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, i would have to say tha ones joins for probably many different reasons within their own heart. i mean why does one become a christian, jew, or muslim? They each have their own ideas in their hearts and have to decide for themselves. Now, masonry does not discriminate on religion, except that you must believe in a supreme being. You must also have high morals, and virtues, and must be of legal age. We do get together and drink and have fun times as well. Masonry allows for people with like minds and ideas to get together to share them and try to make themselves and the world a little better. basically, that is it.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

[deletia]

* Interest in the esoteric and arcane
* Fantastic sumptuous banquets and accompanying potables

The first point I agree with you on. As for the second, I have three questions 1) Who does your festive board? 2) Can a small Canadian Lodge afford them? and 3) Are they willing to move?

I shouldn't joke though. My Craft lodge has great meals, but sometimes at Scottish Rite we get nothing but ham on white bread
Some meal for the 32nd degree world-masters, eh?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Looking at my previous message, I have discovered the ultimate goal of this Illuminati / Mason... A nice rare steak sandwich, a good soup, some fluffy chocolate cake, and perhaps a Moosehead to drink (if it's not a school night
)

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy

but sometimes at Scottish Rite we get nothing but ham on white bread
Some meal for the 32nd degree world-masters, eh?

I'm glad to see that my SR temple isn't the only one taking the Oliver Twist approach of serving gruel. Maybe we should remind the bretheren in the kitchen it's tough manipulating world events with low blood sugar!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
sweatmonica~~
I really doubt you're gonna get anyone to admit they belong to the Illuminati here. I don't think this is a group you decide,
"hey, I think I'll check out joining the Illuminati today"

I think men join the masons for various reasons, from friendship to learning to networking to charitible reasons.
Some probably go to get away from women for a night, heh-heh.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Your'e really on to us now

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The ultimate goal of the Illuminati, if it hasnt changed in 500 years, is to stop the suppression of science by the Church, and to lower the activity of the church in every day life, as well as preventing 'forced' religious teachings.
Which I think, it's safe to say, has been achieved.
The masons are not at all NWO or anything like that, dont listen to the *crap* you can find on ATS about that

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Actually, I'll be brutally honest.
I joined masonry because I was curious. I did think at the time that I was joining a club with somewhat financial elite membership.

When I advanced I found that I couldn't have been further from the truth. There are guys from all walks of life, all sorts of financial backgrounds.

I wouldn't have called myself a particularly good guy, but I've never broken the law and I've always tried to live my life well.
Heh. I'm living proof that anyone can become a mason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join