It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hooray for us coffee drinkers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
IM a huge coffee person, have been since i started at age 12, 34 now. Coffee is good for you, but in moderation! I used to be able to drink a pot a day or so..this year, i started getting bad migraines, and high heart rate..it was when i touched more than 2 cups of coffee...
their a website i found recelt, allaboutcoffee.com tlots of usefull and cool laid back info thier
and a brief description, on fresh beans vs. sotre crap, aka maxwell huose, foglers.
coffee in the mornig alos very much prmotes a happy mood
and much needed bowl movemnt..so in a sense its kinda like a laxative.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I Love coffee too but can't tolerate more than 2 cup per day or I'll suffer with anxiety and insomnia. Though I can offset those conditions if I go for a long run. Interestingly unlike ziggy, if I feel a headache coming on a strong cuppa usually knocks it on the head.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
lol..sometimes a drink a apit or 2 a day...thats why i think i get high blood pressure.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Personally I don't drink coffee, but with people here saying they got high blood pressure from it I wouldnt start embracing coffee like a madman just yet.

My aunt drinks a lot of coffee and on her peak smoking + coffee addiction her teeth looked like utter crap, like they were rotten and about to fall out.

No cavities though

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
Personally I don't drink coffee, but with people here saying they got high blood pressure from it I wouldnt start embracing coffee like a madman just yet.

My aunt drinks a lot of coffee and on her peak smoking + coffee addiction her teeth looked like utter crap, like they were rotten and about to fall out.

No cavities though
I have low blood pressure and I drink POTS of coffee. I haven't had a cavity in a long time either.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is good to hear! I usually drink 2 to 3 cups by noon, so it looks like i'm on the right track!

S&F for ya

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I love me some coffee. (Hence the name CoffeeGeek). I start every morning with a french press which is about 3 cups. I usually dont drink to much more than that. I have type 1 diabetes and in some people , excess amounts of caffeine can raise blood sugar levels so i try to stay at no more than 3 cups. But I will tell you, I am usually in a better mood (even if i drink decaf).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffeeGeek

There ain't nothing better to me than my moch cappa-thingy..lol I love my folgers too!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not to get anyones hopes dashed or anything, but this is not the first time I have seen or heard about new studies like this.

I have seen studies like this come out followed by a newer study a few months later that say the exact opposite. I have seen the same with eggs.

First they were bad for you then they were good. Then it was just the egg whites that were good and the yolk bad and now I think they are bad for us again.

Anyway, In all honestly I will not be surprised to find a study out soon that says the exact opposite. Either way I am still going to drink my coffee.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Funny you mention it and if I am not mistaken, the reports just a few years ago were that coffee was bad for you...this is the new study! LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Its the same as how just about everything causes cancer. You really cant trust any of these studies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join