It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uruguay declassifies some spooky UFO cases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Very sorry if someone already posted this..

This is very interesting,,,,

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

It seems anything reguarding UFO's always turns top secret in most goverments...
Strange they yet deny anything about them,,,

I can understand if its top secret stuff their working on,, but there are many cases where theres face to face encounters/abductions....

the deep holes of lies is to deep they dug....

well,,,this is just some more peices to the puzzle...

huggs everyone....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
woah very nice post thank you.hadnt seen this one.very very interesting to say the least.will read it indepth later as i m at work atm

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

huggs and thanks ....

Its a very interesting read!!!!

Theres a lot of strange cases going on down in south america....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

That is really creepy Amy, now any time I drive at night or drive cattle I am going to be afraid of aliens!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

huggies Baron!!!!

well,,,the cattle mutalations are quite scary...
and the investigations get nowhere and no arrests ever...

A year or so back I was reading where they found a cow that was actually stuck in a tree...

If I was on a farm and this happened I would definatly be spooked.!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
some interesting points are

"The UFO phenomenon exists in the country. I must stress that the Air Force does not dismiss an extraterrestrial hypothesis based on our scientific analysis," said Sanchez

scientific investigation most interesting indeed,

on cattel mutilations it says

These reports go back to 2002. No coherent explanation was ever found, but research by the military commission suggests the hypothesis that it was a possible biochemical attach that probably occurred in Argentina, where 700 mutilated animals were found. "It could have been the result of winds blowing from the West," said the officer. FAU does not dismiss the possibility of an extraterrestrial event. This is another unsolved case.

so i assume if i understoof correctly that winds mutilated these cows?cattle mutilations are indeed a weird pheomenon.what kind of nutrients do the parts exracted have?hope the mutilations stay on cows.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
great find....but jee wizzz....makes the hair stand on the back of my neck!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

huggs,,

yes it is scary when one really looks at the big picture and one is face to face with this terror.

To me the UFO/ET's are like a grusome car accident up ahead on the road,,,,
I dont want to see it but I slow down to look anyway....
I think theres dozens daily that are being abducted for medical test by these ET's....

Sometimes the truth hurts and can be scary...

thanks for your reply!!!

Amy

[edit on 11-6-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I found this bit quite interesting,

Same Source

Military statistics show that the customary profile of people reporting sightings involve young men up to 45 years of age. They also indicate that cases occur in the early hours of the evening, and usually involve a single witness. 49% of statistics are made up of reports of luminous spheres; barely 2% include occupant sightings.

How it's seemingly lonely single men with nothing better to do looking up at the sky. Maybe I ought to look to the stars a little more...

But seriously, 2% of sightings include occupant sightings. Out of how many though? If it were out of say 2000, that's still 20 occupant sighting, pretty wild.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Great find!thanks

very interested in the cattle mutilation cases when they come out.Its not just cows over here in blighty in the 90s lambs and foxes were found with the normal incissions and coreing.Some cattle also had breaks in their legs that one could think was caused by a large drop from an invisable floating object just above the field.
And then of course there is the classic photos of that poor brazilian(i think)who was mutilated in the same way-I would expect there are plenty more who might have met this grizzly fate and are just reported missing

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

thanks!!!

I do remeber something about the brazilian case where a man was found mutilated,,,,....
I am going to look into that more....
I hope its not ET related but if it is this could be serious!!!

and with the cattle there are instances where they appear to be droped out of a craft....

something is sinister with the Et's......

amy

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hey, I've found a link to info on the mutliated man in Brazil.

I must stress though: DICSRETION IS ADVISED HERE, it isn't pretty. At all.

Link

Some very informative theories and analyses there too.

Don't say I didn't warn you, this is/was a human being, please show some respect.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness

thank you on posting this link!!!!

now this is absolutely horrible!!!!!
Im beyond words on this murder!!!!

And they mentioned the person was still alive while this was done....!!!!

some could say a satanic cult did this,, but this really points more to ET 's and their mutalation experiments....

I heard about this a little while back,,now Im really disturbed on this!!!!
The truth on a full discloasure will not be pretty!!!

I recall steve basset in the ufo conference mentioned the aliens wanted to make contact and be friends in the 50's yet the military shot at them instead....
blessed be those brave soldiers!!!!!

he and a some others fail to take into account of these horrifying abductions...
they tend to think their here to help us with free energy and free advice...

the only thing free is the medical exams the abductees' get!!!!

this planet could be just a laboritory for the ET's....
maybe a deal was struck with some higher ups to ignore this horror....
Im sure they could destroy/kill us outright so whatever sleezy used car scam deal they gave the higher ups had to accept.....
also we could be dealing with a few different kinds of ET's,,,,

As my stand on this if I come into contact with one Id kick and hit it and spray it eyes with Raid bug killer if handy....

sorry on my violent thoughts on this,,,,some could say we are not ready cause we are to violent of a species ,,,,well,,,this goes as well for the ET's as much!!

most people think th ET ufo's just come and cruise around in the sky only,,,,
I wish tht was the case!!

If we sent in high tech choppers and teams to other countries and attacked small farms and people and did fast attack medical experiments on them that would be serious aggresion and cause war.....
(even if we did it to cattle)

huggs andthanks for this link!!!!

awsome.....but horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

abductons

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im sure that case in Brazil has been posted before and most people agreed it was a gang murder...to make a point to rival gangs basically.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Hi!!!

If that is the case thankyou for pointing it out...

I havent had time to dwell into that particular case..

Hope I didnt scare anyone by over reacting a tad???

huggs

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

lol no i dont think you overreacted,it may be some sort of alien mutilation.But there has been alot of *strange* killings in Brazil and alot are linked to Gang murders...it's the most logical conclusion to jump to that this is yet another one.Strange none the less.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wow, whether his death was from ETs or from humans, it was still very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tommy70195

yes it is!!!!

horrible....

I dabbled in google on this and theres actually a lot of reads on this case....

scary either way!!!!

huggs

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
i ve read noumerous articles on this.MY assumption on this case is that the mutilation was not made by aliens.if we have laparoscopic methods to conduct surgeries than surely the aliens have better.i tend to the gang made example outcome,because unfortunately humans have that capacity.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well that brazilian case is an old one that has done the rounds for some time,I must have heard about this in print many years ago

I have to say it looks nothing like a gang murder to me,and I have seen plenty of victim photos.The rectum coring, marks near arm pit and the facial surgery are commonly found on animals that may have been abducted in many countries-or perhaps brazilian gangs are running around the globe killing animals for wearing the wrong colours!lol

Of course,being an online site there are many experts here who will say out gang victim after perhaps never even seen any other gang land killing photos to see how brutal they are-hey,they may be right,perhaps this poor individual was a child rapist and had these horrific injuries inflicted on him by mob rule and his body casualy tossed away like a candy wrapper in the jungle.Perhaps it could be normal wild life that does this to the body after a certain amount of time,then again other bodies left out in the open dont get the rectum coring?

This is not the 1st case of someone from that area of the world dying in a strange way that could imply aliens when putting the case side to side with the many cattle mutilations.There is the case of one man who was struck by a thin red laser coming from a UFO/Craft and in a short time his skin and tendons fell off to the horror of his family at home-he naturaly died but by the acounts describe him looking like a skeleton and still being alive!
Another case I can recall,is one involving a russian army base firing on a ufo and the craft then fired back with a sonic type weapon that turned any soldier caught into a statue of carbon.salt or what ever their bodies cells changed into
Of course there are also accounts of underground base fire fights between Greys and american special forces,but I havnt heard a lot of the weapons used by them against us-might have been sonic tools yet again?

There are plenty of alien races out there who have been watching us for a long time,and if one looks at the NASA clip of a ufo changing direction in orbit after a plasma or laser beam streaks towards it from Pine Gap one can conclude that perhaps we are at war with some of them?

But dont be worried,the chances of you being abducted are remote and there not all bad guys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join