It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lucifer Manifesto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
June 10, 2009
The Lucifer Manifesto

Dear Reader,

This is intended to be an educational post. Your feedback is welcome.

Owing to such great interest in who Lucifer was, and the considerable lack of knowledge concerning just what his sin was, I am publishing the partial Lucifer Manifesto, which Lucifer presented before the assembled hosts on the capital sphere of our local system of inhabited planets. Upon presenting the Manifesto, Lucifer seized control of many local governments with the help of his able lieutenant, Satan.

Lucifer and his associates were well-born Sons of the local universe and were unseen as their forms were strictly spiritual. They relied on rebel humans and other personalities to communicate with the mortals born on earth, and for hundreds of years, they were in command of the real estate they stole.

The Manifesto began a civil war on high. Lucifer rebelled against the government of his local creation. Just as the southern states in the United States seceded from the union in the Civil War, Lucifer did the same by taking 37 states (planets) out of the union of over 600 spheres. He was chief of the system government of which our planet was part and took, with the full cooperation of earth’s planetary manager Caligastia, our planet with him into the rebel camp. Liberation is recent but the cost to repair is going to be high. The reader may find it useful to learn the cause of so many social and spiritual disruptions on our planet and that the effects of the Manifesto produced in part below will come to an end those practices which can not sustain social growth to human enlightenment. Repair has already begun.

I am not teaching religion, but about a real event in history upon which some religions base their teachings about evil. However, these eras of rebellion are so old there is no accurate memory for man except for the oral traditions of pre-Christianity and the writings within certain holy books of the mainstream religions. Lucifer’s folly was primarily a social disaster but also, in the end, resulted in his spiritual death.

A word about the document record which discloses the Lucifer Manifesto to us:

At the turn of the twentieth century, there had been many partial disclosures of universe affairs to our planet. However, there was no over arching text with sufficient authority to permit the use of all of the historical records of the universe. Sometime around 1898, a top-echelon mandate was issued to establish a Commission of divine personalities to correct the problem and to publish the complete truth of the Lucifer travail. This revelation had to be blunt to be effective. If it was to make any sense out of the conditions we see on our planet today, the story told had to lay out the history of our sphere and how the results of that history continue to have their effects today.

A SUMMARY of THE LUCIFER MANIFESTO

Whatever the early origins of trouble in the hearts of Lucifer and Satan, the final outbreak took form as the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. The cause of the rebels was stated under these main headings:

1. God as the Universal Father did not exist. Physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe. Time-space Deity, he said, invented the myth that a Father existed somewhere in order to maintain the rule of the universes under such a fiction. No one could describe, he declared, what the Father was like even though they supposedly met him.

2. The universe government situated in time could do much better if it was allowed to be autonomous instead of being subject to a Son of a non-existent Father. Worship, Lucifer said, was a clever scheme to aggrandize the Paradise Sons. These high Sons were not his rightful ruler and he declared himself and the planets he controlled to be free of them.

3. Justice, he said, was his to decide. The Trinity-origin personalities who constitute the tribunals of the universe Supreme Court only interfered with local events instead of helping them. He denounced the perfect judges as tyrants and usurpers. Only home rule would provide the best government and that his rebel government was that authority and would assert its right to forge its own destiny free of universe law.

4. Humans were to have their rights extinguished to continue on to the higher educational spheres of mansonia. Henceforth, death on earth meant that souls would not be transported to the mansion worlds, but they would remain here as the present sphere (earth) was sufficient to teach all they need to know.

And it was with such a Declaration of Liberty that Lucifer launched his orgy of darkness and death.*

*Acknowledgment:
(Summarized from portions of) Paper 53 pp 601-612
Text of the Fifth Epochal Revelation on the Lucifer Rebellion
The Urantia Book, Chicago, 1955
on line: Paper 53 The Lucifer Rebellion

It would be useful I believe to list some of the effects our world still feels because the rebellion happened. Among the legacy of darkness left behind was man’s folly to appreciate Lucifer’s full support for self-aggrandizement at the cost of social progress. Lucifer encouraged full development of the “me-first” approach to self indulgence and false liberty to do anything one wanted to do without regard to the social cost.

In turn, the selfish nature of Lucifer put into practice policies which shaped how religions and businesses from government to hospitals provide services. The corruption of thought in society is primarily determined by each individual and what they may, in turn, support as acceptance of behavioral norms. How can one change the nature one is born with in the genes that perpetuate Lucifer’s worst policies? Until recently our spiritual mandates from above established the policy that no one was able to touch what Lucifer put into place until the whole issue settled with the courts. That day has come and we will be hearing a lot more on this problem for the rest of our lives.

Thank you
Ron

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Gave the post a full read and to be honest their is little evidence that this document came from the 1900`s, to be brutally honest it reads like L.Ron Hubbards early draft of scientology
. Maybe the biggest joke is that he plagorised the most bizzare cult of all time

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This belongs in the creative writing forum I believe.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The post is in its proper category although it could be legitimately posted in other categories.

The response you give comes from being so sure you know this could not be true, but yet it is true and the event continues to poison our world and shape the attitudes of billions who are quite innocent of this history. This individual Lucifer is gone, but there is fear or disbelief - take your choice.

I do not seek strange thrills and odd stories to repeat, but I do happen to be well versed with the whole story and some of the repercussions. It is very frustrating to know the entire population of our globe is subject to something they treat as a joke or myth but, in fact, is one of the greatest historical tragedies any planet can suffer. Oh, it will be straightened out, but it sure would be nice to see some glimmer of recognition that it is a story that should be taken seriously.

Since merely narrating this history does not gain access to the minds of readers who check this post out, what approach, may I ask, would bring this to your attention to take it seriously? Incredulity should not be the cause for complete dismissal should it? But yet it happened right here.

I was quite interested in a few attempts by academia to write about Lucifer (or Satan which even scholars interchange these names for the same individual, but they are two distinct characters) and even there there is a lack of recognition of the true seriousness of the situation that has been created. In other words, most people in all walks of life treat the rebellion as though they are sufficiently far away from it, that even if it were true, it is something that is of no consequence to them.

The history of the Lucifer rebellion will change the destiny of what this planet will become. Few truly understand that a planet has a destiny much less that it can be changed by events, but it is nonetheless true in spite of so much ignorance about the subject of epochal eras and their effects.

If someone including yourself can suggest THE way to present a history like this, I am all ears.

Thank you
Ron

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I find it intriguing the way the timing of these things seem to work, and I also notice how the insidious influence of "satanic" qualities appears to interfere in people's psyche, and through that realm, into their lives and the lives of those around them. I just find it abhorant, and worthy only to be cast aside and ignored as being of no value and no worth, and the very last thing we need to be pondering at this stage in our evolutionary process as spiritual beings.

In short, when we start getting CLOSE, this Luciferian Satanic issue rears it's ugly head in one form, or another.

Just today, arriving home and feeling pretty good, happy, peaceful, even "spiritual" and I commented offhandedly to my roomate about that chef Ramsey dude being in a squabble with a TV anchor in Australia, and pointed out that though he may be a good and knowledgable chef, that he's really an arrogant jerk, and my roomy, he perks up and with a sense of excitement if not GLEE, starts going on about how people like him and the likes of Simon Cowell have made MILLIONS from their "attitude", to which I replied so what, they're still jerks, and then he informs me, again, with a gleeful almost mischevious grin, how more information is coming out about the Catholic Church abuses, and he was smiling!

In the same vein, I also was becoming enthusiastic about a lot of the ideas being shared in this forum, and it was really beginning to feel like a lot of progress was being made and voila, along comes this post about satanic luciferian dominion over the earth and other planets. Well I think it's all bull-crap, and that if there was such a history, that word has spread throughout all the spheres, and any such being or entity or agent, would have been found out, isolated and utterly rejected and left with nothing by now.

Like you yourself said, he's now GONE, so why talk about it, why dwell upon it.

Instead, let us consider it a type of ego-driven mental illness within ourselves, like my room mate, who seems to always take a certain pleasure in rooting FOR that side of the equation, as if that's the way "the world really works".

Sure there's a universal controversy, or has been, regarding spiritual authority among powers and principalities, but from everything I can tell and have been able to discern, that war was won, up above, and now all we need do is to bind on earth what's been bound in the heavenly spheres already, and once, not long ago on earth as well..

In other words "get thee behind us Satan!" Be gone.

Frankley, part of it reminds me a LOT of a piece of science fiction I was working on in the collaborative writers forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If ever there was such a being, then he's lost all by now - I believe that word travels fast in the ah transluminally interconnected holographic universe..

And if there's any sort of top down dominion, then it's a kingdom ruled by love, not the unrestrained absolute will to temporal power, or any sort of self will run riot.

No we need to take responsibility for that crap ourselves, within ourselves. Anything else is just a science fiction story, based on nothing but pure speculation.

We get a lot of this type of thing here at ATS, and I don't think we should be buying it.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Lucifer's fall is the archetypal representation of the disapproval of a norm disobedience.

Luther King wrote a letter arguing that individuals have the moral duty to disobey unjust laws.

Now... show me if Lucifer killed, robed or raped someone? He didn't. He just disobeyed God.

With God, he was considered angel.
Against God, he's considered a demon.

God decides alone.
Satan presiding a concil to hear the group:
imagecache.allposters.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thank you OmegaPoint for your answer and explaining some of your mis-giving about the post. I want you to understand that the post was not meant to cause anyone personal harm, but only to inform that this event really happened and what was actually said that caused a rebellion.

No individual, even then, was subject to Lucifer’s whims if they did not want to deal with what he was attempting to do on our planet. Individual growth is relatively free of this kind of manipulation of values, but as in anything having to do with spirit, the material realm of flesh and blood humans is affected on unseen levels mostly beyond our abilities to comprehend by these kinds of events. That is not your fault you do not know this, but that makes it all the more important that people be informed about the poisons around them and how to clean them up.

The story of the Lucifer Manifesto is tantamount to telling the story of an insidious treason - the treason of all treasons - except perchance the story of Judas. Trusted officials of governments and organizations like Lucifer can and do go wrong, and they hurt the very community they were sworn to protect and uphold. The story of Lucifer is about treason and how that decision to commit it by him caused great suffering right on down to this day. Please see my comments to “infoBrazil” for some details about it.

Your wrote:
I also notice how the insidious influence of "satanic" qualities appears to interfere in people's psyche, and through that realm, into their lives and the lives of those around them. I just find it abhorant . . . .

I am especially interested to learn that you take the story of Lucifer personally and that you do not want to be bothered by hearing about it. The damage it caused is still with us and it has to be cleaned up. The religions can not do it as it is beyond their ability to control. But much more cooperation can be found if more people know about it and add their wishes to be done with it. How is that, if you would like to tell me, any different from learning the history of World War II and the holocaust? Such a story is abhorrent as well to all things we hold dear, yet it happened and it has some lessons for us. So does the Lucifer rebellion, and it should be seen for what it actually was, not what modern man thinks it was.

You wrote:
. . . along comes this post about satanic luciferian dominion over the earth and other planets. Well I think it's all bull-crap, and that if there was such a history, that word has spread throughout all the spheres, and any such being or entity or agent, would have been found out, isolated and utterly rejected and left with nothing by now.

A lot of people in a lot places are standing knee-deep in that bull-crap you refer to because of this history. Lucifer lost his life, along with thousands of others who believed in him in the spiritual realm, because if they were allowed to have their way, even the life you hold so dearly would have been subject to rules and regulations that would keep you from realizing your spiritual heritage. I am not here to tell you what that is, but I can tell you that to put your spiritual future in jeopardy that Lucifer wanted to do, was essentially to cause your death without hope of resurrection. That is very serious stuff. Man might be killed in war down here, but they can and do see to it that you are not harmed and can begin life anew elsewhere. Lucifer wished to short circuit that process, and would not permit those who died here to pass on to the spiritual worlds of resurrection. These are metaphysical concerns not addressed by the publication of the Manifesto in the post, but all things are connected and those 36 other states (planets) he took into rebellion are doing their work to clean up just as we are.

To study Lucifer and his rebellion is not to become his victim or subject to his philosophy. To become aware of these blunders is to become conscious that free will beings who are not yet perfect (and the angels on high are not perfected either - they still must learn) must be permitted to make mistakes, but that some errors carry such tremendous fall out to harm innocent individuals that they must be stopped and corrected by those who are perfect.

Your wrote:
No we need to take responsibility for that crap ourselves, within ourselves. Anything else is just a science fiction story, based on nothing but pure speculation.

This statement about responsibility is the best thing you have said so far. It goes to the heart of the matter. Lucifer was selfish. He created the atmosphere that allowed others to act selfishly as well. The totality of all these acts has created an emergency for the lack of ethical behavior and man does not know how to correct it himself. This is not to say that it is all Lucifer’s fault since man himself tends to be egotistical and selfish uncorrected. On a normal world those corrections would have already been applied, but on our world they had to be withheld until Lucifer’s folly was stamped out and he was removed. Now man will be shown the responsible thing to do, but it is up to man to put it into action. But certain things can not be avoided while the responsible models are taught to man whether he wants to know them or not.

This is not speculation, OmegaPoint. It is real and mean history. It is on the record as written in the first post, and much more will be learned in the coming years as to just how each of us will be unable to avoid hearing more and what should be done to eradicate the loss of so much in such a promising civilization that the west has built in the last few millennium. It will come down to asking responsible people to help sustain what has been learned and worth keeping. Most of everything else is in jeopardy because it is valueless.

I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what I asked for - why is this not important to you and so many of our fellows? You have given me some of that insight, and I welcome more if you are willing to speak to it.

Thank you.
Ron

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Dear infobrazil,

You wrote:

Now... show me if Lucifer killed, robed or raped someone? He didn't. He just disobeyed God.

With God, he was considered angel.
Against God, he's considered a demon.

I have not written about what happened the day this Manifesto hit the ground and was enforced. It was not a pretty sight, and even now the universe records are not open to tally up the destruction, and yes, even the attempted murder, of other spiritual beings who tried to foil the rebellion close up. Lucifer had control of enforcement in the system he was chief of. He turned this against anyone who tried to thwart carrying out his plans. It would be a mistake to think all of this disagreement in spirit was fought out in the realm of spirit and intellect. It had its material component and it was, there is not other word for it, dangerous and death did result on some occasions.

I am happy to hear all views pro and con about learning the history of this episode. The more it is exposed to the light of day, the better the world understands its use of the passion of God. Lucifer is dead as is Satan and all of the main combatants even though man has not yet realized that this rebellion is gone and that he can not be called upon for support in man’s own wish to do evil. But the legacy of the rebellion is still present, and we all might as well learn what Lucifer intended to do even if from a safe distance of viewing these events as past history.

Thank you for your reply and input.
Ron

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thanks for clarifying. Even if a metaphorical or fictional viewpoint, as an extrapolation regarding the rebellion, the context you've now laid out, is I must say liberating and it feels kind of congruent with my own experience.

Best,

OmegaPoint

top topics

join