It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spider creatures

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Crab, I mean Spiders. Can't stand the living ones in our world and now I have to worry about astral alien spiders?

Just when you think something can't get any worst.

I can get insect repellent for the ones we have, but what I want to know is, what repels the astral ones?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
Crab, I mean Spiders. Can't stand the living ones in our world and now I have to worry about astral alien spiders?

Just when you think something can't get any worst.

I can get insect repellent for the ones we have, but what I want to know is, what repels the astral ones?

it would help to know what one is dealing with in the astral realm.

i am disturbed in what i'm seeing done to humanity. not by aliens, but by our own species. many of us have become hosts to all sorts of alien, earthly beings of the lower astral realm. some of this, conducted by black ops in the military and cia... maybe, probably other agencies that we don't know about.

it's disturbingly, disturbing.

i could write a book... on truth and lies in the astral realm. some of these programs are acutely endowed in their ability to incorporate military, satanic, alien, mind control and weaponry in their attack on innocent people. we are victims.

what's also disturbing is the strong element of mind control and how edept these groups are. they can pull you in from your own bedroom. i've seen it. i've also been a victim of alot of deception via their hypnotic messages and being under hypnosis.

i get zapped with energy.. it's starting back up again. all the symptoms of "non lethal" electro-magnetic warfare.

they want our souls and spirits. i believe without a doubt that they are bartering, selling these on the black market. in particular to lower astral beings, aliens.

i'll stop for now

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

lets just say for the sake of argument, that there was a guy here who didn't believe in astral projection, and the government stealing souls. What would you say to convince such a person? (if of course that person even existed)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by miasria

lets just say for the sake of argument, that there was a guy here who didn't believe in astral projection, and the government stealing souls. What would you say to convince such a person? (if of course that person even existed)

i can't. all you can do is take my word or refer to me as mentally unstable or someone with brain damage. the mkultra and bluebird programs existed, though many denied it. those programs and of like were never shut down. they are far more advanced than that time.

i will say however that i've seen about every medical professional out there due to these electrical attacks that i get. i have all the symptoms of electrical-magnetic attacks. read up on it. the closed eyed visuals used to be really bad. imagine not wanting to close your eyes because you'd see all sorts of military and alien stuff... and travel through tunnels to wherever.

i'm currently seeing a neurologist for brain abnormalities and these "electrical surges" that cause all sorts of maladies. interestingly, i used to see my body in a labratory with my brain being worked on. injections being put in place exactly where the two largest lesions are.

he was referred to me by a psyciatrist that i went to see. the most abnormal case this guy has had.

go figure.

anyways, these spider like creatures could well be some sort of infestation on a microscopic level. all i know is that they are what appears to be alien and probably brought here.

the cia is a swirling vortex that probably leads straight down to a bottomless pit.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by miasria]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria

i could write a book... on truth and lies in the astral realm.

In all seriousness, may I suggest that you do so? While I have heard and read the essences of some of what you say, your interpretations do put something of an interesting spin out there. I think there are a number of people who would enjoy reading it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

I have discovered stuff that can repel astral vermins, like jade and crystal.

What kind of crystal? I don't know, someone gave it to me, all I know is that it is clear and it looks like a some kind of crystal.

I hear that salt crystals work too, except that I have not tested it out.

Do salt crystals repel astral bugs?

Also I have been wearing the crystal thing around my neck, does it prevent the astral kidnappings?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by ixiy]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Has anyone here read Greg Bears "Forge of God" about the planet eaters?
Spoilers
Near the start of the book there is a chapter where an advanced
race are trying to save some humans before the planet is destroyed,
and they send down these little metallic spider-like probes to communicate
with some of the people......obviously this is fiction,but this post reminded
me of that book,it`s a very cool read!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hm, ive seen those spidery things, whatever they are. Normally when they come it is around the time i'm trying to get some sleep. I have my eyes closed, get some dose of fear through my body, open my eyes and there they are. They will hang around for 10/15 seconds before disapearing. It can be difficult to get some sleep that way.

But not sure who gave this link but i saw it in another topic and it may be of help if anyone is having problems with it. I'll try it and let you know. Garlic, salt and blessed water. The first two i can do but the blessed water will be somewhat harder

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Hm, ive seen those spidery things, whatever they are. Normally when they come it is around the time i'm trying to get some sleep.

this may well be when your body starts to leave and enter the astral realm. this is where jolts occur in my opinion. others have different opinions.

when your spirit gets scared it may return. if it gets scared inside of you, it may well flee... hopefully temporarily

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

this may well be when your body starts to leave and enter the astral realm. this is where jolts occur in my opinion. others have different opinions.

True enough, it's always when i'm on the verge of loosing consciousnes

when your spirit gets scared it may return. if it gets scared inside of you, it may well flee... hopefully temporarily

That would mean i should pass out or something? I would think my body is the safest place to be against those spiderthiniges. In any case i'm going to stink up the place with garlic and sprnkle some salt around to see if those things get the message and bug somebody else.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmanThat would mean i should pass out or something? I would think my body is the safest place to be against those spiderthiniges. In any case i'm going to stink up the place with garlic and sprnkle some salt around to see if those things get the message and bug somebody else.

no, what i mean is that our spirit does not always reside within our bodies. it is fluid. have you ever been in a room and ran across someone... at a party perhaps, and you had an instant connection with that person? well, chances may be good that your spirits were interacting long before your consciousness did.

our spirit travels while sleeping and does leave when threatened. like when you get real scared and you have a huge gasp... or a threatening situation and your spirit lifted out of you... like a car wreck or something.

there is another topic that i will start somewhere.... milab (military , alien abduction and experimentation) to which i am certain a victim of.

they can shock your spirit out of you.. sometimes via electro-magnetic weaponry. anyways. another topic.

so.. your spirit is fluid. when you sleep sometimes it hoovers... sometimes it will shoot out like a weapon. we don't always know where it goes. i've seen spirits, etc. in my astral visions and travels.

during the night is when i usually get the crap beat out of me. for the last two nights the electro-magnetic attacks have returned. like a laser jolts me up from my sleep. i think these things are coming from satellites. they have to triangulate them to get a direct hit i think. maybe not, but the timing is usually predictible. once i timed them every 3 minutes... on the clock. it's military.. and it's barbaric.

as george once said... what general around here isn't sadistic?

sad.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i don't think general tommy franks was like some of these guys either. neither was general peter pace from what i can tell. there are many others i'm sure.

it takes a weak character and morals to submit to working in these deeply, diabolic areas of the black op world. that and probably being taken over by lower astral entities as well. i just can't phathom it all.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Are you tripping?

Or am I?

Is my reality real and your reality an illusion?

Are there many realities and each one is as unreal as the next?

Has anyone tried to get a sample of these spider bots?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Are you tripping?

unfortunately i trip daily and sadly it is my reality.

if i were to hear someone talking like i am, 2 or so years ago, i would be having the same attitude as most of you.

it's rather tragic that what i believe is going on is not believed by the masses.. only by those who too experience what i am.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

i could write a book... on truth and lies in the astral realm.

In all seriousness, may I suggest that you do so? While I have heard and read the essences of some of what you say, your interpretations do put something of an interesting spin out there. I think there are a number of people who would enjoy reading it.

I have to agree also the things you are talking about are very interesting and I would love to read a book on these topics!

Zetetic_of_Truth

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

they can shock your spirit out of you.. sometimes via electro-magnetic weaponry. anyways. another topic.

that kinda makes me wonder if there are other reasons our police officers are becoming so much more akin to using a tazer on someone for almost no reason.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

OK, thanks for the reply. But if it is military it would not help for me to hang garlic in my room, and put salt and blessed water at the entrances of my room. So as an experiment i will do it and see if it helps. If it does there are no satellites doing it to me at least and if it doesn't well, it will be a very real possibility, dunno why they should have me in their sights tough but ok, who knows.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by miasria

I'm trying to be gentle here as it seems you are very disturbed by what you've been seeing
. You mention that you have been a victim of mind control, so honestly, if that aspect of your life is indeed true, how can you be positive that you are really seeing anything other than a figment of your 'manipulated' imagination.

My heart goes out to you truly if you are experiencing all this. It's hard for us to bite on to with such vague recollections from you. You stated that you 'see' these beings in astral travel, yet you cannot give a fixed description of them. First I noticed you referred to them as small, then in a later post they were large. I am confused as I imagine many of us are. Perhaps if you could provide more details.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join