It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOR) My last fight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Robert “We’re not safe here darlin’”

Melora “ I don’t think it matters anymore”

Robert “We have done too much evil in our time, the past catches everyone. We are no different.”

Melora “We had no choices left, we did what we had to. It was them or us.”

Robert “ Darlin’ we killed three texas rangers, Stole their horses and their guns. We are wanted in Texas, Oklahoma, and now Kansas.”

Melora “I’m not saying what we did was right, I am saying that we had no choices. Marshall Dillon had you tied up and said you would be swingin from the large oak at dusk. Now, I can’t make it with out my man, I had to kill em.

Robert “I know ya did, Darlin, an I love ya for it. Get your guns ready; make sure they are loaded. The outcome is already set, we are moving towards a certain fate with every breath we take”

Melora “That’s beautiful. Marshall Dillon was wrong you’re smart. He is the one is the one with the wit of a newborn piglet.”

Robert “Get over here and plant those perty lips on mine”

Melora “mmmphmmh”

Robert “Look at that would ya, the sun is dropping over the horizon the golden fields of wheat swayin in the breeze, not a soul in sight. This is a beautiful stage for our last performance.”

Melora “I wish we could stay like this forever.”

Robert “Time to get strong Melora, I see them on the horizon”

Melora “I count 8 horses, they must be scared this time bringin so many along.”

Robert “Trust me Darlin’ when all the dust settles the world will remember, Robert and Melora, the deadly duo”

Melora “Ooohh I love the sound of that”

Robert “We are already famous Darlin’ this is just the period at the end of our sentence.”

Marshall Dillon “Robert James, Melora Diaz we got 10 rifles focused on this shack. Come out peacefully and you wont have to die tonight.”

Robert “Ain’t you heard, deputy? You got Robert and Melora, the deadly duo, corralled in this here house. And I know you only got 8 with ya. Are you tryin to scare us?”

Dillon “I ain’t no deputy son, I am a US Marshall, I don’t much care for the title you gave you’re self either. You killed 3 great Lawmen in texas along with 10 innocents. You got some sins that call for a reckonin’.”

Robert “Well Mr. US Marshall, how do you reckon we solve it?”

Dillon “You, a tall tree, and a length of rope, that’s all I ‘spect is gonna settle this debt.”

Robert “Melora, get down under the window, get ready to show them why we are called the deadly duo.

Marshall, there ain’t no way in hell that’s gonna happen.

Melora, soon as I jump back out the way and yell now start shootin”

Melora “Ok, Give me a kiss”

Robert “Get down and get ready, let our bullets carry out our destiny.”

“NOW!”

Melora “I’m out, how many are left?”

Robert “4”

Melora “Oh my god, you’re bleeding, are you hit bad?”

Robert “Its just a scratch, I got 5 bullets. You got none. Darlin’ this is my last fight, if they take me back to texas they won’t take me back alive.”

“Hey lawman, you alive”

Dillon “And kickin like a mule, you come on out here and don’t make this any worse!”

Robert “ Darlin say a prayer for me”

Melora “God will keep us free.”

Rrobert “Lawman! Go to he…….”

Melora “God, my guns are empty, I don’t stand a chance. Please forgive me but I can’t make it without my man”

Melora “Lawman! Remember our names”

Dillon “Come on out here woman, there is still a chance for you”

Melora “ROBERT AND MELORA THE DEADLY DUO…..”

Dillon "Fire!!!!

Melora “Thank you god, for granting my last wish. Robert, grab my hand, now and forever I will always be with my man.”

[edit on 9-6-2009 by born-indigo]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Glad to see you jumping in with both feet so soon after registering here born-indigo!

Your story reads well, and leaves us wanting more.

cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the compliments

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by born-indigo

Seven Spanish Angels ?!? One of the greatest duets of all time! Willie and Ray!

Did you fill in the rest, or did they take the song from some work I never read before?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
One of my favorite songs of all time! It's a beautiful story of both tragedy and triumph. I really liked the use of the southern drawl, since I have one myself!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Seven Spanish angels is one of my all time favorites songs, and I have been wanting to do a story on it forever. The story is original aside from the few lines of inspiration. Thanks for the compliments

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Awesome song, awesome story, awesome idea for a contest, all kinds of awesome.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Very nice Born, very nice. Can't say I'm familiar with the song you all are refering to, but now that I've read this I think I'll have to check it out.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I loved that song and your story was a nice take off on it. I had to go over to utube just to listen to it for old times sake. Your writing style and story telling skills are excellent.

I hope you do well in the contest,

wupy

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow, thank you very much mrwupy.

new topics

top topics

join