It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Subpoena Seeks Names, Birthdates, Addresses, & Passwords Etc On Web Posters!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If any of us get a subpoena, I'll do my part and take the last years of my life walking from coast to coast to bring light to the issue...
Until I"M hit with fallen Ice chunk from a passing passenger plane

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
If any of us get a subpoena, I'll do my part and take the last years of my life walking from coast to coast to bring light to the issue...
Until I"M hit with fallen Ice chunk from a passing passenger plane

Lets hope it does not come to that...you brave soul!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

No, I am fortunate through several combinations of circumstances to be in contact with a bigger (and uglier) slice of the the real world than most to see that a lot of people on here are just using forums to displace anger from their own issues instead of making constructive remarks. Not to mention, some of us are actually related by blood to the ruling class and have seen firsthand how they actually operate....you'd be surprised at how deep some of our roots go. And no, they are not all at Bilderberg meetings, plotting world takeovers at the local Masonic dump or the Bohemian grove supposedly sacrificing babies. Most of them have ....jobs....working with the real public. Social networks are more valuable than money nowawdays. Most don't have two nickles to rub together, I assure you. There are more Rockefellers, Carnegies, Windsors and other ruling family descendants running around in used cars and worn clothes than you would know. You don't see old money, you see its effects.

I've been around conspiracy theorists for nearly 40 years and no matter how cogent they may have been, none I have seen are very objective. It's become increasingly obvious that a lot of people in this field are addicted to anger and not to finding truth in the world or working for justice. The Neocons were so destructive in their beliefs and actions that I could sympathize with their critics but the blind hatred people are showing to a far more humane administration is incomprehensible. The US population contributed just as heavily to its current woes as the government, no one held a gun to people's heads and forced them to overspend on non-essentials or rack up credit card debt and I count myself in that group. You don't see me on here screaming "screw the government, string them up," do you?

One thing is for sure, if TSHTF and all those entities you guys demonize aren't there to save you, what are you going to do and who will you have left to heap your anger on? At least you would have a reason to be so paranoid, after some of the comments I've read lately I would avoid cetain posters in the real world. I've been around enough people in the "survival" and militia movements to know for a fact they won't make it without FEMA camps or any other boogie men. Instead of wasting your time and energy on anger why not find constructive ways to help the country sort out its problems? That is what grass roots movements are for. Questioning issues does not work if you cannot see all sides of a solutionm, I really doubt the rich folks in DC literally sit around and find ways to screw you personally. They are all bought and owned by corporations that own them, that is how the real world operates. The best way to end it is to find out who is pulling the strings and make concerted efforts to not to profit them.

<< 1  2   >>

join