It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why before June 12, 2009?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The deadline for digital transition has moved from February to June. In many cases HD and digital are not where they need to be yet so why are they in such a rush?

www.dailypaul.com...

This is an extremely timely and important essay. It overviews a secret Pentagon psychotronics technology known as Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) that has been fully operational since the early 1990s. I first found out about the use of this technology from Al Bielek in a 1992 video he made with Vladimir Terziski. This technology was used against battle-hardened Iraqi troops fortified in deep underground bunkers in Kuwait and Iraq in the first Gulf War in January of 1991.
The physical, emotional, and psychological effects of this technology were so severe that hundreds of thousands of Iraqi troops surrended en masse without firing even a single shot against US led coalition forces. The numbers reported in the news were staggering: 75,000 and then annother 125,000 (or more) Iraqi troops would come out of their deep desert bunkers waving white flags and falling to their knees before approaching US troops and literally kiss their captor’s boots or hands if given the opportunity.
Why would eight year veterans of Middle Eastern warfare (with Iran 1980-1988) behave this way? Simple. They were subjected to a technology that was so extreme and incomprehensible that they were suddenly reduced to the level of compliant children and felt grateful to still be alive in the wake of their mind-wrenching experience.
This technology is about to be used, albeit in a more subtle fashion, against American citizens in a highly classified and covert operation to mind control and manipulate the entire population into ‘compliance’ with our New World order overlords. The technology will utilize a combination of HAARP transmitters, GWEN towers, microwave cell phone towers, and the soon-to-be-mandatory High Definition Digital TV that will enter your home via: a) cable, b) satellite, c) HD TVs, or d) those oh-so-easy-to-obtain “digital converter boxes” that the government is so anxious to help you obtain and underwrite most of the cost on your behalf.

Okay so they want people to be weak and not fight, so what are they doing after June 12? Why is this date so important to them?

I have a theory: The reasoning behind this actual due date for Digital TV is because in the next couple months Israel will be involved in more war, so this would start in June maybe. So before then we might see some major destruction in Israel and around or before July 22, 2009 the destruction of the dome of the rock or temple mount? Followed by a global broadcast from Israel as foretold in the Bible. The Bible also says it would be broadcasted over the four corners of the world. (If anyone could post the actual verse or related verses from the Bible I would appreciate it.)

I also believe that the mass array of DTV signals will yield yet another weapon when this transition takes place because they will all be linked up and able to communicate with one another. So you can run outside if you want but it wouldn't do you any good, but you'll have to get far out of town to avoid the signals.

Anyways, there is a bit more to this theory but I was wondering if some of you have made this type of connection with the mandation of DTV and why they are so anxious to get it out there.

What an Obamination! If you guys have thought on this as I am sure you do, let's see what we can figure out before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I can think of a really simple explanation why they surrendered; they were sick of fighting and wanted to live. Remember, Iraq and Iran had just concluded a bloody war that had gone on for nearly a decade.
At that point the Iraqis wanted Hussein gone and we.....left him in power after physically destroying their infrastructure. Brilliant strategy, no wonder most Iraqis did not back us this time around.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I agree. That could have been because of many reasons. I stilll don't think as consumers we have nailed down the whole sinister mystery behind the DTV transition. I think they are planning on carrying something out after it goes into affect, but what?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The digital conversion was pushed back in part because the sales of digital-capable tvs have plummeted and there was a shortage of converter boxes for analog sets like mine. The coupon I ordered last summer through the govt's campaign arrived two weeks ago, you can see what kind of problems they are having.
I'm not bothering with it, I no longer watch.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I saw that you asked for the Bible verses regarding the whole world seeing stuff in Israel and here they are:

Matthew 24.16:

So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)

And Revelation 11.7-9:

And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord was crucified. For three and a half days some from the peoples and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and refuse to let them be placed in a tomb,

The verse in Matthew alludes to the whole world seeing what's going on because, only priests were allowed in the Temple and only the high priest in the Most Holy Place. Also, the Jews often weren't aware what was going on in the Temple complex, let alone the Most Holy Place. So, this verse shows that people will be able to see what's going on, specifically in the Most Holy Place.

The Revelation verses show that people from all around the world will see the body of the two witnesses. Something with was more or less impossible until the advent of television and 24 news channels.

I will comment more once I read all the posts.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Okay just to pose another possibilty as a side topic. Has anyone else sensed that there is a major connection between Obama and Matreiya? I sense that there is.

Heres a thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-6-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I heard something once about the DTV transition that I thought was kinda interesting. It involves the person "Maitreya". Assuming that he is real, when he makes his appearance, he will do so via television. It is also said that when he makes this appearance, everyone on Earth will hear his message telepathically. That, to me, ties in well with what was said about the DTV transmission sending out signals to people. Perhaps the signals would also get people's minds ready to hear the message of Maitreya?

Don't know, but it will be interesting to see.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A few months ago, I saw a picture of Maitreya and, to me, it bore an uncanny resemblance to Obama!

I would be hesitant to say that they are one in the same though because Maitreya is a religious figure and with Obama being a politician, religion is actually the furthest thing from his mind. He could have a card or two up his sleeve though.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Well I think it's safe to say that if anything happens on July 22 things should be getting kicked off any day now. All eyes on Israel. Let's see what happens.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

it is really simple the media in this country controls the masses the more entertainment on tv the less people will seek out to find what is really going on in this country by the elite on this globe people care more about bradjaleena than there elected officials sc$%#ing them they couldnt even name there elected official witch is sad now the government wants to expand the idiot box and the analog system has been overwhelmed to it being beyond capacity so they had to make more room for new channels to be developed to calm the masses kind of like in the running man yes i am aware im using TV to hate on TV but oh well lol now the government is going to sell the old channel to corporations and use them for various military communications but they been doing that for years anyway nothing scary or secret about that its just communications

[edit on 14-6-2009 by standupamerica32]

top topics

join