It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for Documentaries/Lectures/Movies etc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Recently i seem to have run out of things to watch concerning all of our favorite conspiracy theories/theorists. I use all the usual outlets (Youtube,Google video etc) so was hoping some of you more educated members could point me in the direction of some interesting stuff.

Also if there is anything on ATS that i should really watch (im a new member) then please do share.

Thanks.

LF8

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Evidence Of Revision

It's only ten hours long, but they managed to pack a lot of information in those ten hours. I don't know how well known this one is but the thread on ATS got ignored. That site also has a bunch of stuff, there may be docs there you haven't seen.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Documentaries, Movies, short video clips,...you name it they got it.
And its all conspiracy themed or related.

trutube.loadedparanormal.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.pbs.org...

In "The Persuaders," FRONTLINE explores how the cultures of marketing and advertising have come to influence not only what Americans buy, but also how they view themselves and the world around them. The 90-minute documentary draws on a range of experts and observers of the advertising/marketing world, to examine how, in the words of one on-camera commentator, "the principal of democracy yields to the practice of demography," as highly customized messages are delivered to a smaller segment of the market.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I recommend everyone to watch this.
Robert Newman's History of Oil
Amusing, intellectual, and very potent.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
adam curtis the power of nightmares. or any of his movies really

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I might be able to suggest something for you if I knew a particular subject of interest. I'll check back later.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

If you haven't been to www.sprword.com... check it out.
That should keep anyone entertained for a few months at least.

top topics

join