It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 UFO Orb Fleet and News Report - Phoenix, Arizona (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
FFS! what's with the news playing the X-Files theme all the time? It takes away the seriousness of the footage. And WTF at these guys, they look like the typical UFO nut. Also takes away the seriousness of the footage. Pro tip: Wear a nice button shirt with a tie, take off the stupid cap and act professional. Do these guys even have jobs?

And the shaky cam, the shaky cam.... I'm holding my camera facing the ceiling for 10 minutes in one hand while typing this. Guess what!? No shaky recording. How is it people manage to record more of the sky than the UFO? Don't they have enough upper arm strength to hold the frikn camera?

They ruined what could have been potential good footage. They are the ones who give Ufology a bad name.

I agree with you on the music, it is disturbing in a lot ov videos.
But trusting guys with button shirts and ties HuH? Like the Fox news anchors and Wallstreet inhabitants you mean?

I like to see that people have different tastes and takes on things. I don't care what dress the truth wears. It keeps you sharp as a onlooker. Is is a shaky but not easy to debunk video as a video I think. The object on the other hand seem very steady and good be drifting on the wind, no turns or speed ups. Could be a lot of things.

UfoLOGY is a bad name in itself, it is not science (yet), and it defies logic all the time. Ufo researchers we see all around and there are bad ones and good ones.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
FFS! what's with the news playing the X-Files theme all the time? It takes away the seriousness of the footage. And WTF at these guys, they look like the typical UFO nut. Also takes away the seriousness of the footage. Pro tip: Wear a nice button shirt with a tie, take off the stupid cap and act professional. Do these guys even have jobs?

And the shaky cam, the shaky cam.... I'm holding my camera facing the ceiling for 10 minutes in one hand while typing this. Guess what!? No shaky recording. How is it people manage to record more of the sky than the UFO? Don't they have enough upper arm strength to hold the frikn camera?

They ruined what could have been potential good footage. They are the ones who give Ufology a bad name.

I don't think a shower would kill the guy, either.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
that video almost made me dizzy...what he jogging while shooting this? lol
At first I was going to say maybe balloons, like someone released several bunches or a bunch of single balloons but most of them look pretty evenly spaced apart....
Perhaps balloons on a string? Have you ever seen over car lots or new housing developments they often have big balloons on strings and sometimes several attached at equal length on the string floating 80' in the air? Maybe one or more of those got loose...or maybe it's aliens...who knows, that's why they're "unidentified flying objects"

I do agree those guys seemed pretty...well...dumb...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yes, I can see. I can clearly see it. Now I have no question. The balloons are definitely escaping from the birthday party. lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join