It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 UFO Orb Fleet and News Report - Phoenix, Arizona (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The camera work is a bit shaky but some brilliant stills are obtained and you do get to see these objects holding steady in formation and even changing positions.
At several points, it even looks like star formations.
Apart from the shakes, this is a pretty good daylight sighting of multiple UFO's.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Totally excellent recording. I just watched it and yes they are white! Not orange/OBOL but white, now trhey come in all different colours but the amber/orange type has been seen alot just now and people debunk saying they're chinese lanterns, now we have some white type and that's good news. Ufo orbs exist. Excellent footage.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Excellent video and very funny stuff. It's about time someone spoofed UFOs in a Wayne's World style instead of tin foil hat BS. The search for 100% certainty of UFO fleets over Earth is over. There's a Bill & Ted III return in there too

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I'm glad you liked it.. and yes it does kinda give a big slap in the face to all these "it's a Chinese lantern" types.. not saying they are wrong all the time though

Was pretty cool the way they move into different formations like that.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Wow very awesome. I saw one exactly like that in MN last month with a buddy of mine, we were hiking in the woods. I wish i would have had a video recorder, all i had was my cell phone cam but of course i couldn't see crap on my phone. Either way that is the same thing. It moved strait SE very fast, then wobbled side to side a little. Then it did a loop, speed up, slowed did another loop, then went up and looked like it disappeared out of the atmosphere.I have seen many strange things in the night sky but it was the first time i had ever seen a UFO like that, and the first time i had ever seen one during the day...

S&F

PEACE!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I dont want to be a spoilsport...but since when do we assume that small round balls floating in the air are craft piloted by something? i dont see craft screaming at me when i look at what honestly could be anything..certainly i would NOT jump right at alien craft when seeing anything like this...where does 'craft' come in when looking at these...think people tend to reach a bit much....then i have to sift through a slew of 'congratulatory' posts that are meaningless as we cannot tell what these are to begin with...why is everyone so amped about floating small round balls?!...ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
FFS! what's with the news playing the X-Files theme all the time? It takes away the seriousness of the footage. And WTF at these guys, they look like the typical UFO nut. Also takes away the seriousness of the footage. Pro tip: Wear a nice button shirt with a tie, take off the stupid cap and act professional. Do these guys even have jobs?

And the shaky cam, the shaky cam.... I'm holding my camera facing the ceiling for 10 minutes in one hand while typing this. Guess what!? No shaky recording. How is it people manage to record more of the sky than the UFO? Don't they have enough upper arm strength to hold the frikn camera?

They ruined what could have been potential good footage. They are the ones who give Ufology a bad name.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tim1989
And WTF at these guys, they look like the typical UFO nut. Also takes away the seriousness of the footage. Pro tip: Wear a nice button shirt with a tie, take off the stupid cap and act professional. Do these guys even have jobs?

I agree...great footage but it turned into a Beavis and Butthead production.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
this is a giant fail.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i've actually seen an orange orb ufo in the day time and for anyone to say they're lanterns are full of it, now this one on the video is white so i'd like to see the debunkers come up with an explaination for this but you know they will come up with some crazy story how its a reflection.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
TO ALL UFO VIDEOGRAPHERS: Practice on airplanes

If you can't get footage of an airplane flying in the sky that clearly shows an airplane flying in the sky, then you aren't ready to capture UFOS on your camera.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If there was half the effort put into the filming as the cheesy presentation afterwards we actually might be able to make heads or tails of it. As it is with the almost intentional looking shaking and over the top editing there is no way to see any movement between the objects in question.

As it is, I say planted white balloons. A dozen in the air and two on the ground.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have to agree with previous posters that the presentation of the video with loud and silly background music and irritating subtitles and advertisements of websites makes it a bit frustrating to watch the 9 minutes of material.

I think we can classify these as Unidentified Flying Objects, but it is absolutely impossible to even suggest that they are piloted craft. The big question for me is: Are these objects from extra-terrestrial origin or not.

I forgive them for the shaky footage - I might react the same when seeing something like this. Over active zooming in-and-out, jittery muscles, heavy panting, etc.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is great fun. Wayne's World meets ATS.

I normally would want to simply critique this type of post, but I simply cannot on this occasion. It is simply too funny. Brilliant.

Honestly I first thought it was a bunch of guys taking the rip, it might be for all I know... who cares. It's just too funny.

Okay - here is the critique (couldn't resist):
- I find that if you shake your head up and down (and sideways) whilst watching the video - they look like stationary white dots.
- And if you keep your head still and watch the video - they look like wobbly white dots.

Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't understand why it couldn't just be balloons.
At least this gets them outside to get a little fresh air & maybe a bit of exercise.
Now all they need to do is throw in a bit of weight work & take a little extra protein.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This video is cheesy but cool at the same time. I have never seen a weather balloon before. I've seen more blimps floating by than weather balloons. So the weather balloon explanations for majority of ufo sightings seems to be suspicous to me sometimes.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
LOL I think i've seen 1, maybe 2 people postulate what this might be.

"Wear a nice shirt"
"Lose some weight"
"This is a joke"

All I hear is blah blah blah... How about you guys start turning up some footage, or else, IMHO, STFU.
So they are 'scrubs' - at least they doing something they seem to actually have a passion for.

I could see ballons, hard to say though. I definitely see cancer. CGI maybe, but doubtful imo. As of now, I have no reason to believe these are not UFOs.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Saw these things first hand. People created hoopla over this because a Phoenix morning radio station pointed out these weather balloons as UFOs. If you listen to this station, KUPD, you know it was a joke.
Definately not Unidentified.

PICTURE

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

We were enroute from Tulsa to Phoenix,this balloon was visable for about 150 miles. ABQ Center told us this balloon was at 127,000 Feet,we were at 40,000!I took this with a 300 power lense--still not alot of detail,but it was over 80,000 above us! We passed it off to the left around Las Vegas NM

www.flickr.com...@N02/3609190269/

A Balloon? I see many A Balloon in the OP video.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shanerz

Balloons. My apologies.

Also, look into a company called "Space Data." There in Chandler AZ and more than likely were the cause.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join