It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A documentary of contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Real Stargate - "Project Looking Glass" (Part 1)

www.youtube.com...

For all my early confusions, of my place in the world, expressed here, are in vain of this. It helps me solve things in myself oddly. And shows me hope that things are not as bad as they look. This interview with Dr. Dan Burisch explains the future technology, used to view the future or even possibly go there. He brings up 9-11 and world leaders using the technology for their own benefits. And creatures who use "stargates" to come here, but we are according to him trapped to earth and the moon. And these creatures have treaties with us, and are working to keep our future free of major mistakes and cataclysms.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
George Knapp - the Peabody award winning journalist has already debunked Dan Burisch.

That was some time ago.

Also, our fellow member Zorgon more or less debunked Project Camelot's Henry Deacon - who talks about some of the same things as Burisch.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
George Knapp - the Peabody award winning journalist has already debunked Dan Burisch.

That was some time ago.

Nothing like a debunking claim with zero links or sourcing material. C'mon man, you can do better than that.

OP: Keep an open mind on this one. Yes, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, but in the world of black ops/black budgets, proving or disproving anything like this is next to impossible. I feel it's best to stay undecided for now.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
.....proving or disproving anything like this is next to impossible.

...and that is why George Knapp is such a great journalist.

If you do a google search with the words "zorgon henry deacon" and another search with "george knapp dan burisch" - you will find all you need.

*It is up to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The first link to pop up was ufowatchdog: a classic UFO debunking site that (like your previous post) sources next to nothing and makes the same claims.

Do some more research, my friend. You'll be better off investigating things in real life w. real people rather than blindly believing anything u read or hear on the web.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You'll be better off investigating things in real life w. real people rather than blindly believing anything u read or hear on the web.

Please clarify;

Do you believe Dan Burisch is telling the truth?

As he has not provided any documentation or corroborative evidence, what makes you believe him? (if you do)

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well he mentions a cube shaped device, and being into a bit of synromystics myself, i cant help but wonder what aliens (transformers) who are "transformers" are doing with a power to defeat evil using a magical cuboid that goes from macrocosmic to microcosmic into the hand on a transformer that expresses itself with music.
I find it an odd set of syncronicities.
so humans being naturally selfish, would likely use the power for less than beneficial reasons, maybe thats why aliens and crop circle warnings are going on, due to a war as stated in religions, falling from heaven. Because our people have done something wrong in the process of their course. And they were detected..hence war? treaties, then disguised creature in man. I extrapolate and generalise there but its all from revelations/daniel mainly. 2+2=4 right? Paris is the capital of france?

[edit on 8-6-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Please clarify;

As he has not provided any documentation or corroborative evidence, what makes you believe him? (if you do)

I feel that is a flawed question on the grounds that if anyone with a high enough level clearance talks, they absolutely have to do in a widespread public format. That way if anything happens to them, it'll be documented for all to see. They won't just disappear. This is a smart move if u really feel the need to disclose.

now...

He does have DVD's and video's for sale on his website. Which does raise a bit of an eyebrow for me. But this does not mean he is lying either.

My attitude toward "govt. witness" testimony, is to take all of it from all angles, put it all in a pot together, and see which information corroborates. What would give Dan more credibility is for another witness to come forth from the inside and confirm some of his story. Dan describes the underground layout in detail of A51. What u would need is someone else in that same dept. who's worked there to corroborate.

Lets say 4 the sake of argument, Burisch is lying. How could we prove it? We really can't. We cant prove that Gordon Cooper saw ET's, even tho he says he did either.

So the idea I'm really trying to communicate here is to stay open. See what corroborates, connect the dots. Focus on the connecting points rather than spend your time trying prove someone is lying.

Even if, in the end you are right, guess what...you're still not any closer to the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

...you're still not any closer to the truth.

What is this 'truth' you speak of?

*From Zorgon's efforts, we now know the truth about Project Shiva Nova and Project Looking Glass

Shiva NOVA

Looking Glass Technology

[edit on 9-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You'll be better off investigating things in real life w. real people rather than blindly believing anything u read or hear on the web.

Please clarify;

ok....so what documentation or corroborative evidence do have to tell that he is lying.....?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hornyana_jones

I already referred you to George Knapp's investigations and I know you didn't read the links in my last post....

*Let me guess, you didn't google search George Knapp's investigation and debunking either?

top topics

join