It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the number 22 and Christ reborn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.starlightnumerology.com...

My birthday is on may 22 1977.

im not absolutely claiming anything of myself just that its wierd..

5=man 22=Master builder and 1977 resonates 10 and 77, numericly to me that transfers to "Man built in God" "Man:God:galacttic center".

i have been experiencing things lately i normaly have not iin my younger days. Back then I was confused, lonely, beaten and rejected by peers for no appearant reason.
Now my only will after suffering in this life to the degree I call suffering. Not every moment was bad, mountain climbing, trips around the world all enlightened me to a better perspective.

And if you read my posts there is some confusion about identity and purpose. I am finding my purpose in my birthdate. my whole life is a resonator of my future purpose, which is to something good, and holy I would hope in the sight of Gods love.

We the world are trapped in a spinning moment of time and need to break free.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would've been born on 8/8/88 supposedly if the doctor had not chosen to birth me 2 days earlier by c section. It has always struck me as odd. I tell people I WOULD'VE been something great as a joke if I had been born naturally.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

christ wasn't necessarily one man...its a consciousness.
we all have christ consicousness within us, though most will not experience more than fleeting moments of this, if anything at all.

we are all evolving to this, in other words.
some before us have already achieved this, and those have been deified into the cornerstone of many religious we have today.

once we realize these people were examples and not "gods" anymore than we are we will be well on our way to achieving this ourselves.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
what im angling at though is that all tv shows from sit coms to daytime to sci-fi and toons. resonate a theme of time and events. that a person would recognize fractional pieces in them and decipher the right thing as in the prophecied Capstone the builders rejected.

Making the key to the great society love, good works, and truth/honesty. And subsequently solving a huge line of other defiencies in the human collective perceptions of what living is.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
www.starlightnumerology.com...

My birthday is on may 22 1977.

im not absolutely claiming anything of myself just that its wierd..

5=man 22=Master builder and 1977 resonates 10 and 77, numericly to me that transfers to "Man built in God" "Man:God:galacttic center".

i have been experiencing things lately i normaly have not iin my younger days. Back then I was confused, lonely, beaten and rejected by peers for no appearant reason.
Now my only will after suffering in this life to the degree I call suffering. Not every moment was bad, mountain climbing, trips around the world all enlightened me to a better perspective.

And if you read my posts there is some confusion about identity and purpose. I am finding my purpose in my birthdate. my whole life is a resonator of my future purpose, which is to something good, and holy I would hope in the sight of Gods love.

We the world are trapped in a spinning moment of time and need to break free.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mastermind77]

From looking at it, it would seem your lifepath is a 6, not a 22. Not the lifepath of a Master Builder. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Jesus and Mary Magdalene were King and Queen of Judea, Jesus refused to pay taxes to Cesar - to Rome and thus crucified for his defiance, therefore the only Christ conscious person I have seen so far is Ron Paul

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Uh, from one stand point I can see where you are coming from. I've even wondered if I was the anti-christ once as well as chilling reading of birthdate and name and such. Tiffany - original is Theophania meaning Image of God. My birthdate having something to do with an 11, I dunno. But that is all astrological and really you gotta look at it the way it is. Jesus didn't have to question if he was the living God or not, he knew. If you were him, you would also know, but unless you ascended for everyone to see from the clouds, then I think your chances are slim. Edit - I don't mean to come off as rude or mean, I honestly understand where you are coming from with the insights into birth dates and stuff but, when I think about it in the long term I feel egotistical after wondering if I have a higher purpose than others. Instead I chose to devote myself to God and study his work in hopes that the purpose he has for me will be revealed.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Boogley]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

christ wasn't necessarily one man...its a consciousness.
we all have christ consicousness within us, though most will not experience more than fleeting moments of this, if anything at all.

we are all evolving to this, in other words.
some before us have already achieved this, and those have been deified into the cornerstone of many religious we have today.

once we realize these people were examples and not "gods" anymore than we are we will be well on our way to achieving this ourselves.

Damn right, that's how I always saw it, Christ consciousness. No one can deny that this man changed the world as we know it, he's even on the debunkers minds constantly(hate that word btw). If these events never happened, why waste time debunking, you've made up your mind on the subject, now stfu and proceed with your life.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well im not of the mind the "new name" of christ has to be the "Jesus" he was. As no past life is like the next. And im extrapolating from other recent things ive studied a bit that elude to such a belief, that perhaps the pyramids and rituals which have opened portals, perhaps a person will come along with a DNA resonation that will solve these equations of good and evil in the world by determining some kind of energy wavelength or something. So by my theory Jesus doesnt have to be perfect, in fact the bible labels him as a foolish heart, he rides through the stargate on an ass, meaning hell be a working man next and be somewhat of an ass himself. And will carry in the flesh the capstone to solve humanities problems, which humanity has caused for itself.

new topics

top topics

join