It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Disclosure* Cannot happen!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It just cannot, and must not go ahead. Until we are ALL fully prepared and ready.

The world revolves around the fact its just us Humans on Earth. Imagine the chaos and disruption this could cause to the entire world if it were to happen. For example:

1. Abductions:
All those people diagnosed as schizophrenic, disillusion, hallucinating or etc. Their cases (criminal or whatnot, mind controlled, etc) would need to be re-evaluated.

I have heard reports that certain people go into total fear mode whenever they see even pictures of 'greys, or other definite alien pictures' and etc. Also some people have been heavily impacted in their lives from what they recall as 'abductions', will they get answers, or etc.

2. The fuel/food debuckle:
Thousands upon thousands of people could stand to lose their jobs if fuel and food, or any resource really, could suddenly be produced for almost no price at all. Sure the big major companies are greedy and probably do not need all that money to spend, but any resource that can be practically produced for nothing is worthless in a way. And if currency is wiped all-together, then the big boys won't really be happy. What will the next currency be? Human labour?.

3. Who is master and who is lesser/slave:
So something more powerful and advanced comes along. Who will control what? Us humans would need some pretty powerful buddies in order to attempt to stay in control. Us humans use lesser species for research and product evaluation... (Who would love to be a Guinea pig in experiments!)

Humans are know for their brute like ways, where war equals peace and etc. Aliens would of course want to study us, and from what has been known for awhile, they have been doing it for a long time!.

4. Religion:
Certain religions have stated their their "Gods, chosen ones, deities or etc" will return. Were these originally Aliens? Why did they leave in the first place... Will they bring Armageddon, choosing who 'they' feel as worthy, and destroying those they deem not. I personally would rather go without this Armageddon stuff, if it means our world is not destroyed by self-righteous Aliens on an agenda. Will they feel we are polluting our world too much? Or producing too fast? We probably would have no chance vs them if they decided to rid our world of the human infestation, or a majority of it anyway.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
ok disclosure will come when a gloabal event occurs the sky will be filled with ufos and they will clain to be inhabitants of a distant planet really they are actually demons and most people will be decieved

watch this vid its quite interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tdrowe2008

Ok I do not think aliens will be demons, demons are hate filled entities who revel in dealing pain for the pure pleasure. However, I do feel that Humans are just not ready for actual alien confrontation. Disclosure will hopefully happen, but not instantly... I mean only a minor few out of the entire population have heard of this 'June Disclosure' thing, or was it a different month...

Still, my own version of a demon is a incredibly hate filled being, incapable of any form of love or compassion. A cow has hoofs and horns, yet are not evil imho.

P.S: Loading vid atm, ill watch it, but as with humans, we aren't all evil. Same as the aliens that ive not witnessed yet, nor would I want to just yet... (Though I kind of THINK I maybe have been abducted at least once, but fortuantly they appeared just as dreams are, so could of just been one of them ahah)

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Aoxoa]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
who ever said that demons had hoofs and horns have you ever seen a demon
(only on television) the elite created that kind of demon to conjure up the image of a red horned being everytime somebody says demon of devil

im only 17 but you should watch that series its very interesting\

dont be deceived into worshiping demons

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What you said about fuel and food was interesting.

A sudden disclosure would surely mean chaos

But disclosure over a long period might be enough for society to come to terms with it better.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In the early 1980s UFO files were taken out of government and military agencies and handed over to "skunk works" corporations , this kept them safe from the Freedom of Information Act. Once the Obama's administration discovers where these files are kept , they will face powerful corporate interests claiming proprietory control of UFO information......www.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Countries governments will have a hard time with the people if aliens disclose themselves before them. How would the US explain lying to the world for years?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
We live in a world still today where people cannot stand it for a man not to want to have sex with a women, so why would people be tolerent towards aliens.

If you have been harassed all your life you would understand why disclosure is a no go, people are dumb, unless they think your like them. If your different in any way, they will do everything they can to murder you, this is a fact, still in the west no matter what any one says.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AbsoluteInfinite

How would the US explain lying to the world for years?

How do they explain all their lies perpetuated over the years?

“IT was for your own good” and putting basic spins on all the old truths.

IMO - Earth is readier than you think to accept and embrace aliens.

That’s the problem, they’re too ready to accept.

Which means I for one would probably face any disclosure with a huge grain of salt.

peace

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aoxoa
1. Abductions:
All those people diagnosed as schizophrenic, disillusion, hallucinating or etc. Their cases (criminal or whatnot, mind controlled, etc) would need to be re-evaluated.

I have heard reports that certain people go into total fear mode whenever they see even pictures of 'greys, or other definite alien pictures' and etc. Also some people have been heavily impacted in their lives from what they recall as 'abductions', will they get answers, or etc.

I can agree with this, but to them I say, suck it up! Get over it. Overcome your fear and then you can face them.

Thousands upon thousands of people could stand to lose their jobs if fuel and food, or any resource really, could suddenly be produced for almost no price at all. Sure the big major companies are greedy and probably do not need all that money to spend, but any resource that can be practically produced for nothing is worthless in a way. And if currency is wiped all-together, then the big boys won't really be happy. What will the next currency be? Human labour?.

It would be best if money was done away with. We don't need money. Humanity for, some reason, created the need for money, and we can just as easily not need it.

So something more powerful and advanced comes along. Who will control what? Us humans would need some pretty powerful buddies in order to attempt to stay in control. Us humans use lesser species for research and product evaluation... (Who would love to be a Guinea pig in experiments!)

Humans are know for their brute like ways, where war equals peace and etc. Aliens would of course want to study us, and from what has been known for awhile, they have been doing it for a long time!

We will make the Builderburg families our slaves. They've been on top for too long and should be forced into research and product evaluation.

4. Religion:
Certain religions have stated their their "Gods, chosen ones, deities or etc" will return. Were these originally Aliens? Why did they leave in the first place... Will they bring Armageddon, choosing who 'they' feel as worthy, and destroying those they deem not. I personally would rather go without this Armageddon stuff, if it means our world is not destroyed by self-righteous Aliens on an agenda. Will they feel we are polluting our world too much? Or producing too fast? We probably would have no chance vs them if they decided to rid our world of the human infestation, or a majority of it anyway.

The gods were et's. When they say that they will bring 'armageddon', they mean change. 'Armageddon' means 'change' in latin.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

“IT was for your own good”

Everything is in there eyes

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It just cannot, and must not go ahead. Until we are ALL fully prepared and ready.

The world revolves around the fact its just us Humans on Earth. Imagine the chaos and disruption this could cause to the entire world if it were to happen. For example:

1. Abductions:

Humans are know for their brute like ways, where war equals peace and etc. Aliens would of course want to study us, and from what has been known for awhile, they have been doing it for a long time!.

4. Religion:

nice..i thought about the same things.Its not gonna happen..period.We are to immature for something like that.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I have heard reports that certain people go into total fear mode whenever they see even pictures of 'greys, or other definite alien pictures' and etc.

I completely understand you point and while I want disclosure like many people here, I also think it may cause WWIII. Or a new holy/religious war.

Anyway I just wanted to mention this part of your post, about humans going in to total fear mode.

I have seen a UFO before with my own unbelieving eyes, but I will tell you this, I read the thread just posted yesterday I think, ISTANBUL UFO or something, and pn page 3 there are heavily zoomed pictures of what is purported to be aliens.

Further down the page someone has put a different type of alien face in with photoshop or something to show a comparison.

Though I am unsure where this other alien head image comes from, I can say this, as I was looking intently at the green completely blurred aliens, I scrolled down a bit and as SOON as my eyes caught the sight of the OTHER alien head photoshopped next to the green ones, I IMMEDIATELY went into TOTAL PANIC MODE.

I don't know when I have ever felt that way in the past. I wouldn't say it was fear though it might have surely been, but it was a blind panic even more so, I immediately looked down at my keyboard the INSTANT my eyes connected with the horrible alien eyes of that image- the horrible face and croooked beaked smile.

It was instant revulsion like nothing I have ever felt.

I immediately looked down at my keyboard, my hand used the mouse to click the x so the whole page would go away, I was hyperventilating, my hair stood up on my back and neck and blood rushed to my head and I felt like I was blushing all over, I jumped up from my seat and ran to my bathroom which is near by in a hallway, I just stood there for a few minutes shivering, leaning against the doorframe of the open bathroom door, no thoughts going through my head, just the horrible image seared into my brain of that alien's #ing face. Just a overwhelming feeling of sickness, like I was just about to vomit at the thought of it. All this happened in the matter of a LITERAL 20 second time period.

It scared the # out of me I don't care if it makes me a laughing stock around here, I wasn't at all prepared for the look of intelligence on the face of a clearly non Earthly being.

Now, knowing what I do, and that I consider myself brave (I have conquered 4 of my own fears so far) and experienced in UFOlogy, but knowing how instantly I panicked when presented with a real live FACE of an alien, my brain just instantly shut down, it could not accept this even though I am not religious and truly believe in aliens and UFOs and whatnot.

But I just instantly could not do anything I was powerless, and scared, and felt just terrible. I would #ing hate it if aliens came here and came to Earth and were just here suddenly and I had to see those god awful faces again.

I have since then gone back to see the face on that page and now I see it looks manipulated somehow in photoshop, maybe to provide more clarity but in general seems to be not exactly what my brain assumed it was.

It no longer scares me but the THOUGHT of it in my mind still scares me. I think this is a human instinct but god, I just don't know.

Anybody have similar experiences or am I the only pussy around here?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is a very simple explanation for 60 years of ufo secrecy..that I never see mentioned.

Patent Law.
A patent is only good for 25 years from the date of the originator's invention..
10,000 year old technology can NOT be legally patented...it is what is considered "prior art"

if you want the truth follow the money

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Seataka I wish you would expand on that idea, I don't quite understand your meaning there though I do find it interesting and wish to learn more.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
There is a very simple explanation for 60 years of ufo secrecy..that I never see mentioned.

Patent Law.
A patent is only good for 25 years from the date of the originator's invention..
10,000 year old technology can NOT be legally patented...it is what is considered "prior art"

if you want the truth follow the money

The rate of technological advances over the last 60 years are staggering.

I recall first playing with a new space age device, a Raytheon CK722 transistor.

It was "Magic" it needed no filament, no high voltage, ran off batteries... and ushered in the era of the transistor radio and the computer you are typing on right now.

The leap of insight necessary to even consider that a rare earth metal called Germanium, could be contaminated (doped) with a bit of phosphorous to yield a device that could function like the original Vacuum Valve stuns this writer...

I believe in my heart that much of the technological advance of the last 60 years have been based on reverse engineering the materials retrieved from alien technologies.

The problem is, if you SAY it is alien technology, then the US Corporations in the Military Industrial Complex, cannot prevent others from using the technology and thus stand to loose many billions of profit, not to mention tactical battlefield superiority.. considering that the switching time of an electronic device (The rise time) determines which missile gets to its target FIRST and/or can out maneuver the incoming projectile to kill it before it kills YOU.

In Electronic Warfare the adversary whose technology has the fastest Rise time/switching time - wins. EVERY TIME,

There are many billions of dollars at stake - compare that to keeping a BIG SECRET...
The only price to pay is to conceal the author of the original invention/inventor....all this could be done in the name of National Security...

Of course it turns our government big shots into liars and fraudsters, but then what is new?

Did this reply help?

If you want the truth, follow the money

[edit on 7-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

thank you very much that makes alot of sense, damn it yet another hurdle to overcome for disclosure.

Oh well. I guess this is almost a religion itself.

I know what I have seen and I know what I believe. I know the truth inside even though I have no proof.

Damn I sound familiar.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
reply to post by seataka

Oh well. I guess this is almost a religion itself.

Indeed, it is the golden ox of the old testament...
a government, of the money, by the money and for the money...

wasn't the original plan "of the people, by the people and for the people"?
Oh nevermind, even Pres. Clinton said that was OLD...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

Your logic has holes in it, for instance, destroying jobs once you make necessities easy and instant to make is not a bad thing, because necessities are free... saying that we should deprive those in the world without things like food from technology that can supply it free and easy, just so that those with those things can have the luxury of buying new things is just... selfish.

No one has the right to withhold information like this, it is not intellectual property, it's world history. Yeah, big change means big sacrifices, but that's the way the world works, two steps forward, one step back.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
there would be chaos...at first.
regardless of disclosure or whatever, i'm going to be prepared for anything and far away from highly populated areas...
but eventually those who are too weak to deal with this fact would be weeded out and society could move on to bigger and better things. natural selection is underrated these days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join