It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormhole or missile..or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I tried the search and could not find any thread with this. But i havent seen this one before, so i tought i post it here.

www.disclose.tv...

I dont know how to embed videos, that is if its possible for others than google & youtube vids.

I have seen vids that is similar like this before, and it was explained as rockets i think, but even if as mundane that is, its still a cool vid.

[edit on 7/6/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have seen many of the "wormhole" videos, and just about all can be explained as missile or space vehicle launches. This one I have never seen and honestly I can't fit into that category. I am not the "end all" expert , but I can say this is very weird and worthy of a little more looking into. Good Find

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I believe this is simply a rocket launch gone bad. Perhaps the guidance system had a failure. When that happens the rocket will spin out of control...and from this vantage point it may look like a wormhole. This one may be also..

Here is a rocket launch from Vandenberg AFB at night which many people had claimed was a UFO wormhole.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I believe this is simply a rocket launch gone bad. Perhaps the guidance system had a failure. When that happens the rocket will spin out of control...and from this vantage point it may look like a wormhole. This one may be also..

Yes, i agree it might be a missile, and maybe out of control, but it seem different than those i have seen(as in your post). And it also seem to sudden shift direction right before it dissolves, and you have this light in the dead middle of it.

I would think if it was out of control, it would have some sort of self destruct mechanism? Or maybe that was what happened.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BenDozer

Most missles or rockets have a self-destruct mechanism to ensure it doesn't go screaming into populated areas, so it is quite possible that is what it was. However as you pointed out it actually switched direction in it's spin.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Available on Youtube

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yep - a missile gone wrong.
Maybe the guy driving is a part-time taxi driver in Sydney.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
Yep - a missile gone wrong.
Maybe the guy driving is a part-time taxi driver in Sydney.

I cant see the youtube vid Zorgon posted since they block it @ work, but i guess it is something that confirm it as a missile

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I didn't watch Zorgon's video, so I'm not sure what it said. I just think it looks like a spiraling missile based on several other videos I've watched.

I might look at Zorgon's video now....

OK, I just looked at it - it's all in Chinese, so I've no idea what's being said.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Sam60]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I might look at Zorgon's video now....

Zorgon's video is the same as the OP The OP asked if anyone could post a non youtube video I found the same video on youtube and posted that

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

He wanted a non-Youtube video, so you posted a Youtube video?
Ummm.....what?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

He wanted a non-Youtube video, so you posted a Youtube video?
Ummm.....what?

I said in my op that i could not embed a non Youtube vid link directly here, so i had to link it. I actually forgot to check Youtube itself. So Zorgon posted the video here. I dont care if its from Youtube if its the same video. So thanks Zorgon

So then we have not confirmed it as a missile, only on assumtion. So it still could be anything and open for discussion.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 8/6/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Oh, I see.
Anyway, I still think it's a missile.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have to admit the change in the objects rotation in OP's video is a little strange for a missile or rockets behavior. That is the only thing that leads me to believe there is a possibility it may be something else. Although a slim chance.

top topics

join