It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complete Remote Airliner Control Before 9-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WonkoTheSane

so thats why they took the show off the air!

I remember there was an episode about a car that ran off water too.

What a good spin off... sucks they took it off the air and I didn't get to see how the season finally ended.

Anyways, the remote control theory explains how they pulled off such difficult maneuvers that even some of the best pilots say they couldn't pull of!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Assuming the IR/Laser painting were true in this case, would it not be just as simple to have a man or two on the ground, in a relatively hidden spot, aiming such a thing at the towers?
I mean, I'm sure there are such devices that are hand held and could easily have been used in this case without drawing too much attention.

How about those Israeli crew with "cameras" who were in position to record the event, and happily jumping around when it occurred?

Well, well, I know, light source appears to come from above...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Out of curiosity regarding the "eerie" connection between TV, movies, books, and the reality of what has happened, what are you trying to say?

That the gov't got the idea from the movies? Or are the movies/TV the gov't's way of getting the general public "prepared"? Which comes first - the script or the plan?

I guess I just want to know what conclusion you're drawing. Further - does your theory also incorporate "Independence Day" and "2012"?

This is a serious inquiry and is in no way mocking or belittling any connection you may be drawing.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by aecreate

You've dug up an old thread, fine. But, since it seems to have died, dontcha wonder why? This is ATS! Lilke a dog with a bone, nothing is let go of, unless it is chewed away so that nothing is left.

Wow, this completely disallows new members to discuss any topic previously discussed here and then forgotten. I am sure that is quite a few threads or topics that under your system would be forgotten forever.

luckily there will always be thread archeologists
to save us from boneheaded ideas.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
Wow, this completely disallows new members to discuss any topic previously discussed here and then forgotten. I am sure that is quite a few threads or topics that under your system would be forgotten forever.

luckily there will always be thread archeologists
to save us from boneheaded ideas.

Roger That!

The decision to shut down a thread rests with the mods...Thank God. Until they shut it down for repetition or any other reason, we are up and running. Speak at will, and don't let any detractors intimidate you.

And oh, I was wondering if this info would be of any interest to newer members... So I posted it. I will admit to not searching on this one...I am guilty. I usually do first. There are probably a ton of threads on remote control here, but that is a relatively new post at rense, so other threads may not contain the same exact info. Up to the mods, and I am fine with them shutting it down if they so choose.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As it was pointed out, it was unfortunate, but not any great conspiracy, to have employees of Raytheon, and other corps that do business with the Gov't, onboard. Honeywell has a huge facility in LA....in El Segundo, actually. Do you think all of those employees commited suicide?

no one thinks they all commited suicide? are you trippin

i would suggest that these people possibly knew some of what was goin on, or had noticed certain discrepancies, and were being silenced

sayin they commited suicide...come on now

[edit on 7-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I just saw this Lone Gunmen first episode and it is right on target predicting, or more probably announcing, the 9/11 "accident". It clearly says "remote control of airplanes", as a classified project from DoD.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Could be why those black helicopters were hanging around. For more precise control once the airplanes were in range of the towers. I don't' know much, but just a thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by T0by

Could you post a link to an image somewhere to that show these black choppers around the WTC on 9/11? I know there were NYPD and news choppers. I don't recall ever seeing any black ones.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Look, it seems you have it all figured out, which is fine, but there's others who haven't been here as long as us, and I say let's give them the same opportunity to review this information and pluck whatever morsels of goodness that might remain.

Another morsel, in similar vein, was the audio from Channel 30 NYC, one of the emergency communications channels, on the morning of September 11:

From 3:21
officer: All I know is a remote controlled plane filled with explosives
[inaudible]
officer: CO do you hear?
officer: 10-5 that plane message
officer: 77CO Inspector Marino
officer: Inspector Marino, go ahead
officer: Thank you?
officer: [inaudible]
officer: 5 the message about the plane
officer: Sergeant [inaudible] seven five (Miller?)
officer: 5 [inaudible] about the, 10-5 the message about the plane
officer: 9414 hold up
officer: 5 the message about the remote-control plane
officer: [inaudible] on the air
officer: Clear the air for the message about the plane
officer: [inaudible] Trinity and Liberty… all city wide task force units are to respond to Liberty Trinity Place
officer: 10-4 the message is the plane [inaudible]
officer: This is for all city-wide task forces units - Trinity Place and Liberty will be your mobilization point at this time. Trinity Place and Liberty. [inaudible]
officer: 10-4 c/o central who is [inaudible]
officer: didn’t find any message about the plane
officer: central, we need the bomb squad and EAQ over at King and……background noise….click
officer: [inaudible] units
officer: 9415 you on?
officer: 85[inaudible] this is uhh operator
officer: negative [inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] giving up these [inaudible] (planes?)
officer: [inaudible] I got a message on that uh plane, it’s a big truck with a mural painted of a of a airplane diving into New York City and exploding. I don't know what’s in the truck, the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street.
officer: [inaudible] 10-5 10-5
officer: with a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck, ran away from it, we got those two [inaudible] under.
officer: kay great.
officer: [inaudible] are you holding those two guys [inaudible] (kay?)
multiple voices/commotion: [inaudible] #ing beat the # out of him.
officer: [gasps]
multiple voices/commotion: [inaudible] #ing # out of him [inaudible]
officer: all right listen you need any [inaudible] on those two guys over there? you all right over there kay?
officer: we got both suspects under kay, we have the suspects who drive…drove in the van and that exploded. We have both of them under kay let’s get some help over here
officer: now I’m sending you [inaudible] I just want to make sure you and your guys all right over there kay, that’s all.
officer: what’s the location [inaudible]
officer: put em up, put em up
officer: you know we have both the [inaudible] driven that exploded. Is that correct?
officer: what location?
officer: location [inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] location [inaudible]
officer: King Street between 6th and 7th
officer: King Street and 6th and 7th avenue, King Street and 6th and 7th avenue
officer: [inaudible] on the scene King 6 and 7, which unit are you kay?
officer: [inaudible] explosion
officer: which unit is on the scene at King Street?
officer: truck to Manhattan
officer: [inaudible] 10 truck
officer: [inaudible] 10 truck is heading a team toward 14 Trinity Place
officer: all right you take care of that for me and get back to me
multiple voices: [inaudible]
officer: all right just check out that location let me know what you got
officer: [inaudible] 4
officer: on the air
officer: that fine with you?
officer: CIT Units on the air, CIT
officer: [inaudible] always available [inaudible] we’re talkin
Infowars Transcript

The mysterious truck was referred to in a Norman Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies report of 2006:

There were continuing moments of alarm. A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.

Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks

The report makes no mention of the explosion, why the men attempted a getaway, how the officers identified the plane as remote-controlled or why a "rented" truck was painted with a mural depicting a plane flying into the WTC - an attack currently taking place a few blocks away.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
All airliners are capable of being landed remotely - further ALL jet fighters land on aircraft carriers by at night or in the rain by computers - and ALL take off ALWAYS by remote control and computer.

The remote flying of airplanes is truly not a NEW technology - however what is interesting is that the industry leader in this area at the time WAS AN ISRAELI COMPANY - hence the white van.

YOU ALL NEED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE WHITE VAN

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Listening to the audio, toward the end, I heard twice the officer saying the truck had exploded.

So did the dispatcher apparently, because he wasnted to send EMT's out there. Then said again we just wanna make sure you guys were ok. I am assuming the dispatcher was referring the the offecers saying the truck indeed had exploded AFTER the two occupants ran away, and the police chased them and caught them some blocks away.

I'd imagine also thats why we have no pictures of this truck with the mural which you'd think would have been corded off and treated as evidence. I've not seen any pictures of the truck..., leads me to think it indeed exploded.

Who knows how many more trucks (if there were any) perhaps made it to the basements of the Trade towers, as we see in many clips prior to collapse, smoke rising from the ground (street level ) near the towers, add to that all the reports off numerous explosions heard, even witnessed by the basement employee who speaks out adimately now about it "after" the planses hitting".

Intersting audio clip. Especially the clear statement of "remote controlled airplanes". Very strange indeed. Then when the dispatcher wants everyone to keep silent and leave the channel clear so it can be repeated and heard clearly, everyone continues talking over, and the guy who mentioned the remote controlled plane never speaks up again. Then the odd business of this truck with a painting of a plane crashing into NYC takes over the radio space.

As far as the video of the laser target painted on the WTC, I don't buy that. As someone said earlier, a team on the ground or better yet a mid sized skyscaper building, which the roof is secured, useing a handheld laser guiding system would have been much more accurate and safer.

I mean the way that dot is moveing across the building so fast, thats no way to paint a target. You wanna keep the dot on the target for a long enough time for the "757" in this instance to be able to aquire it, and then make the proper movements to hit that spot. Theres no wayit would have hit that moveing dot, it would have fell out of the sky trying to lock on and follow that thing.

Not saying a target painting/ and remote control takeover of the controls wasn't used, but the dot in that video definitely isnt it. And those 2 birds pidgeons are not a UAV.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Yeah, I don't either. I wouldn't mind seeing a link too on black helicopters... The kind that invaded New Orleans, maybe?

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

EvilAxis:

Yeah, I appreciate you bringing that story snippet here of the transcript. It kind of almost makes sense, if you think about it. There you are on a nice NY day, when all of a sudden two planes fly low and slam into the twin towers. Suicide planes wouldn't be my first reaction either. Remote control planes makes more sense, right off the bat. But how wrong we all were! Those mean ole hijackers fooled us all!

As to the white van, that was supposedly from the Israelis who were sent to document the event, and who confessed to it in a television interview. I don't think the white van had anything to do with the remote control itself, if that's what you are implying. You should see this video:

DancingIsraelis.wmv

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

All airliners are capable of being landed remotely

Whoa, there! Hold on a second. That is a heck of a statement!! Because, if it's only your opinion, you'd better darn well clear that up, or else provide evidence to back up such an audacious claim.

- further ALL jet fighters land on aircraft carriers by at night or in the rain by computers

I invite you to run, don't walk, to your nearest Naval Airbase and start saying that to the pilots' faces. Make sure you have a good dental plan, 'cause you're gonna need it to replace the teeth they knock out of your head...after they stop laughing.

- and ALL take off ALWAYS by remote control and computer.

That is about as much as your last comment deserves.

But, thank you for your post. I needed to smile more....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
S&F!

In my honest opinion, this completely dismisses the idea of holograms.

I truly never understood how come people came to the hologram conclusion, especially with so many witnesses in New York who saw those two infamous planes crash into the towers. Even that famous video of the first plane crashing into the tower (it was tremedously loud and clearly a tangible plane). This makes more sense to me.

Hologram planes.
Now that's funny!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I'd imagine also thats why we have no pictures of this truck with the mural which you'd think would have been corded off and treated as evidence. I've not seen any pictures of the truck...

Oh, you mean this one?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/233a576228a9.jpg[/atsimg]

The mural van picture is a dramatization from the movie "core of corruption"

[edit on Mon Jun 8th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
A couple of flaws with the mock-up, apart from the imaginative addition of the 9/11 logo: nothing visually identifies it as remote-controlled or exploding into the WTC.

The Mystery Of The 9/11 Car Bombs

[edit on 8-6-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

Kinda hard to believe no one that day snapped a real photo of the mural van eh? Betcha betcha someone somewhere has a picture of it. The NYC cops might, or the FBI. Or a passerby on the street.

Also:

“there’s a big truck on King Street with the mural of an airplane painted on it diving into New York City and exploding.”

It was a big truck, not a van. That truck has to be somewhere, and whoever painted that mural knows something.

[edit on Mon Jun 8th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

How about those Israeli crew with "cameras" who were in position to record the event, and happily jumping around when it occurred?

How about the fact that those Israelis WERENT there when the event started?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

In case no one else has already pointed this out, the Pentagon's Controller on 9/11, 2001, who may have had something to do with the missing trillions, that Rumsfeld admitted to Congress the day before (9/10), had been a very senior executive for a company that specialized in remote control technology. Can't remember his name or the name of the company.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join