It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 year old boys Alien Abduction Dream

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yo good story man but can i just say to all the skeptic people here if you dont beleave it then dont effin read it you are all pathetic you should be more open minded i have had experiences with the paranormal more than once and trust me you will never be a skeptic after experiencen things like grey people walking past your flat window when your a kid or bright lights bursting threw your living room or a hand out of thin air trying to grab you pull you in to a hole in thin air i just wish you all would just shut your mouths i know eery one is entitled to freedom of speech but seriously do you need to try and debunk things i understand some storys are fake but there are real ones i rekon like this one it sounds totally real anyways rant over am way to back to msn lol

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Insubordinate Soul

In your dream do you remember how your surroundings smelled and did you drink, taste, eat or injest anything? Assuming in your dream you were in outerspace how high were the ceilings where you were located and how large was the spacecraft if you were truly in a spacecraft? Do you remember how the door ways opened and closed? Do you think these alien beings you dreamed of came from another planet and constellation in the Milky Way or do you think these aliens to be dimensional travelers?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I do not believe you one bit..

For somebody with at least a high school education I cannot understand why you can't spell even the most basic of words right? Unless you have a severe learning disability, but you stated you served in the military so that cannot be the case.

A spelling error here or there is fine, but you honestly write as if you just passed fourth grade.

Could you please explain why your spelling is absolutely horrible? I think it would add a lot of credibility to your story if you either knew how to spell, or have a reason that you dont know how.

Its a good story, and a fun read, but I just cant bring myself to actually believe it. I also went through all your other posts - basically every one - and that also leads me to believe you are lying about your age.

And no, I'm not here to troll. I'm here to have you convince me that your story is true. Provide a bit more detail, what was the season? how long were you gone? how did you get back? and anything else you could provide. Please don't skip anything, because even if its fake, its a good story and I don't mind the read.

[edit on 6/7/2009 by deadline527]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ingram1990
yo good story man but can i just say to all the skeptic people here if you dont beleave it then dont effin read it you are all pathetic you should be more open minded i have had experiences with the paranormal more than once and trust me you will never be a skeptic after experiencen things like grey people walking past your flat window when your a kid or bright lights bursting threw your living room or a hand out of thin air trying to grab you pull you in to a hole in thin air i just wish you all would just shut your mouths i know eery one is entitled to freedom of speech but seriously do you need to try and debunk things i understand some storys are fake but there are real ones i rekon like this one it sounds totally real anyways rant over am way to back to msn lol

Longest sentence ever? Wait, nope. You failed to use even one punctuation mark.

How did you determine this one is real compared to others? I actually think this one is even worse then a lot of hoaxs I have read. Although, dont get me wrong, I would love to eventually have the OP provide a bit more detail and evidence to back up his claims. If he could convince me that this was an actual encounter, I would definitely be impressed. But for now, I'm not exactly impressed.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

I can not understand why your hanging around with the spelling police ?

Why should one man's tale detract so much validity just because he cant get out all his p's and q's ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 7-6-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I dont mind when somebody spells a few words wrong, but his posts are plagued with more then just a few. It does not correlate with something somebody who graduated high school would produce.

If he said he was fourteen, or if english was not his primary language then I would completely understand. Thats also why I asked if he might be able to provide an explanation. I know that not everybody here is english speaking, but I have never seen somebody write something that bad.. I tend to give people who take the time to spell their words and use correct punctuation more credit. It shows they want to be taken seriously and actually care about what they are producing.

Sorry for being skeptical, but it just adds to my disbelief.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

When i called you a Nazi that was craptastically harsh. I will edit that away.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadline527

I dont mind when somebody spells a few words wrong, but his posts are plagued with more then just a few. It does not correlate with something somebody who graduated high school would produce.

If he said he was fourteen, or not from America then I would completely understand. Thats also why I asked if he might be able to provide an explanation. I know that not everybody here is english speaking, but I have never seen somebody write something that bad.. I tend to give people who take the time to spell their words and use correct punctuation more credit. It shows they want to be taken seriously and actually care about what they are producing.

get over it, grab a life, move on......go find a forum for excellent spellers, terrified to tell the truth! lol......

This isn't a frigging writers contest, and your the judge. It is REAL people, having the courage to share.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He already told us he's not from America, he's from Ireland. And Irish people DO speak differently than Americans

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok I'm retyping this.

Ireland while using English does sometimes use different sentence structure and while I'm not one hundred percent sure, some words are spelled different.

I apologize and hope to read more.

Sorry for seeming dubious, but I always like to be perfectly sure that the story I Am reading is as true as it possibly can be.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
OP, Id like to know why you think you were underground?

Were there clues that made you not think you were in a ship?

Why do you think they lied to you?

And what do you think was the reason they took you?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
An interesting post

Thay than said we are doing something very important and would i help them and would i agree to help

Do you know / can you remember what the important something is?
That question is driving me mad at the moment, but I think all will be revealed very soon.

Have you seen the book by Jim Sparks
he remembers most of his experiences.

I remember peope reporting on this "important thing" in Linda moulton howe's book "an alien harvest" .. in government documents she has xeroxed in that book.. .it talkes about them saying this important thing is:

something along the lines of "to create a biology in which they can share experiences more akin to ours"
and to prevent mankind from destroying the fabric of time space ...

like they're a management team that takes care of evolving species.. and need to be there when these species take the next big step.. in order to make sure it doesnt go wrong.

another reason why they may seem so emotionally cold...

would be that they need to be as such in order to not be distracted by the emotional connection to humans.. or pity for them.. if they have to do genetic corrections.. and experiments in order to learn what corrections to make..
. then they cant be distracted by emotions that tell them not to inflict pain etc..

if you're gonna have a management team that needs to to whatever it takes to ensure the survival of an evolving species.. . then you can't have them feeling sorry for their subjects or falling in love or becoming close friends and being attached to the lifeforms (humans) that they are responsible for.

imagine the responsibility!
so much to do.. so many people constantly dying and bein gborn.. what a crazy science project..
you can't let emotions get in the way of something like that.
so you have your soul inhabit bodies , whos neural pathways dont' generate such acute and powerful emotion... maybe just a meager dull buzz of emotion.. to create a tiny bit of incentive as to your purpose..and that you're doing a good thing.. but not so much that you become deluded and passionate about things.. or emotionally HURT when you "loose" a friend etc...

maybe when they're done being the management team and the experiment is over. . and humanity has evolved to the next step.. then they can leave their emotionless suits and enter something closer to us.. like something between them and us..hybrids.... then after that.. human bodies..

just thought i'd share all that
-

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
makes sense, except I don't understand why they took all of MY emotions away too... I miss being the giggler extrodinaire, the bubbly person famouse for her laugh and smile....now I feel like they gave me an emotional labodomy.... I MISS ME!

Post tramatic stress isn't supposed to last FOREVER is it???

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I do not believe you one bit..

For somebody with at least a high school education I cannot understand why you can't spell even the most basic of words right? Unless you have a severe learning disability, but you stated you served in the military so that cannot be the case.

A spelling error here or there is fine, but you honestly write as if you just passed fourth grade.

Could you please explain why your spelling is absolutely horrible? I think it would add a lot of credibility to your story if you either knew how to spell, or have a reason that you dont know how.

Its a good story, and a fun read, but I just cant bring myself to actually believe it. I also went through all your other posts - basically every one - and that also leads me to believe you are lying about your age.

And no, I'm not here to troll. I'm here to have you convince me that your story is true. Provide a bit more detail, what was the season? how long were you gone? how did you get back? and anything else you could provide. Please don't skip anything, because even if its fake, its a good story and I don't mind the read.

Dude, I see that you've apologized for the spelling slamming, but did you bother to read the thread before you started posting? This guy is NOT here to prove anything to anyone...just looking for kindred spirits or those who have shared an experience like this - in this case, if you have nothing to offer him in the way of answers, back up off'im. Hate to flame, but this thread is obviously not for me and I will politley move on. Maybe some of you should do the same.

Good luck, OP. Hope someone here can offer you some validation on your experience.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
hello, thanks for posting your experience,

Im on this site lots but rarely post, anyhow...

this all sounds very familiar espescially the time slowing down.

you mention greys and a 'tall white.'

did that tall white look like the mitchellin man??, you know, the logo for the tire company?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
OP.

Interesting story, although what got my interest was your particular recollection of it. Someone else mentioned something similar in the "sophistication" of you as a 5 year old. I wouldn't call it "sophistication", you clearly describe tangible aspects of how a young child would behave and react to fear, but I did notice the amount of aggression in this story.

The concept of psychological manipulation is not new in the abduction phenomenon however this has to be one of the most, if not the most, aggressive/violent demonstration of such an example. Even though you admit you felt manipulated, you were rushed to run down stairs - motivated by fear - fear being controlled by them despite recollecting that they tried to stem down your fears by not opening your eyes. It doesn't make any sense for them to then try to get you to move based on such fear or even leave the room in general.

The recollection of strangling a dead ET was particularly distressing. Why would they try to calm you down, then manipulate you with fear, then show interest in your perceptive skills, then manipulate a 5 year old with an image of him strangling an ET - then plead to your sense of intrigue and ask for your help? Considering you were only a small child, it seems illogical they would behave with such hypocrisy to just ask you for their help. Manipulation by emotion is one thing, but to do it based on such specific violent imagery towards a small child is something that I have a hard time trying to comprehend.

Can you tell us, have you had any violent moments in your life since then? Was school bothersome, difficult? Have you had much aggression in your life?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If he said he was fourteen, or if english was not his primary language then I would completely understand. Thats also why I asked if he might be able to provide an explanation. I know that not everybody here is english speaking, but I have never seen somebody write something that bad.. I tend to give people who take the time to spell their words and use correct punctuation more credit. It shows they want to be taken seriously and actually care about what they are producing.

The op comes across to me like he is trying to convey a genuine personal experience.

My daughter is very intelligent, she also suffers from slight dyslexia. Your attitude is coming across as imature and shallow. I'm probably not the only person who finds your negative attitude toward mispelling and grammatical errors offensive.

If you find the ops experience to be unbelievable, go find another thread to disrupt.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That a 5yr old could have a dream about aliens does makes sense given the media coverage over the last 50yrs. In the 1960's I had dreams at about the same age about Star Trek and Lost in Space. I had an uncle who was a shrink who asked me if I thought the dreams were pleasant. I said, "you better believe it!". But I found the technology in my dreams more advanced then the series. By several orders of magnitude. He asked me why I thought that was so. I mumbled something about it being to primitive for 300 years from now.

After all, we have communicator like cell phones now, plus GPS, laser/maser weapons, weapons that stun, yada, yada. Then we have micro-computers with Google, very close to the "ask a question you get an answer" computers ala Trek. The other possibility is this 5yr old kid could really be having a real experience, its not unreasonable to assume the interpretation of very odd events falls with in our ability to use information we understand, akin to a Jungian thought process (spell?)

I really think some of the "UFO" stuff is real, and we are having a pain in the backside trying to intergrate this into how we augment this into our thought process, as they are today. We can learn a lot from how we as a species did this in just the last 100yrs. In 1909 we had manned flight, but not antibiotics,space travel,or organ transplantation.

In much less then 50yrs we will have robotic surgery,living machines, as well as grow and not need to transplant organs, as well as self repair machines and buildings. Thats just for starters. I should not forget to mention magnetic-plasma nuclear space craft that will get us to Mars in less then two weeks, not six to nine months. If it sounds like fun, it will be, and then some.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

If he said he was fourteen, or not from America then I would completely understand. Thats also why I asked if he might be able to provide an explanation. I know that not everybody here is english speaking, but I have never seen somebody write something that bad.. I tend to give people who take the time to spell their words and use correct punctuation more credit. It shows they want to be taken seriously and actually care about what they are producing.

get over it, grab a life, move on......go find a forum for excellent spellers, terrified to tell the truth! lol......

This isn't a frigging writers contest, and your the judge. It is REAL people, having the courage to share.

If I may suggest, the guy who misspells my be like me; dyslexic and I have a speach impeddement. I also have a BA in history, MS in fractal mathamatics, and Phd in organic chemistry, with my area being organo-metalic coatings. It's humiliating to screw up the spelling, I don't have spell checker on the laptop I use for basic conversation. This guy may have far more then a high school degree, as I do, but sometimes it might be hard to tell. Thats why I apologize a lot, I don't mean to insult readers.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Exactly! and it has absolutly NO relevanece to the thread.... I found her condescending and rude..

here someone has the courage to share something and look for others similar, and she just comes along being rude and heartless....

I know how hard it can be to admit to abusive situations like that...

I give Kudos to the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join