It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 year old boys Alien Abduction Dream

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Insubordinate Soul

You need a guide and a protector.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Nice rant, if you are as old as you stated then you should look into some help with your anger issues.

I think you saw something on television and had a vivid bad dream or that you made the story up.

Either way your imagination got the better of you in my opinion.

edit to add- My apologies for missing the date you posted, it was a long story.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by jd140]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Well ok my family history Is Irish all the way back, my mother is irish my dad is irish. I live in ireland. My mother use to wake up with mudd and clay on her feet she said she used to sleep walk out in the back fields of the farm where she grew up. Thay arnt into the occult or anything like that lol there not even that religious.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
An interesting post

Thay than said we are doing something very important and would i help them and would i agree to help

Do you know / can you remember what the important something is?
That question is driving me mad at the moment, but I think all will be revealed very soon.

Have you seen the book by Jim Sparks
he remembers most of his experiences.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insubordinate Soul

Well ok my family history Is Irish all the way back, my mother is irish my dad is irish. I live in ireland. My mother use to wake up with mudd and clay on her feet she said she used to sleep walk out in the back fields of the farm where she grew up. Thay arnt into the occult or anything like that lol there not even that religious.

Thanks for that!
Now, are there any ''four leaved clovers'' in those fields?

helen

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceUponAnAbduction

thank for sharing, Yes its funny how the experience i remember most vividly is the part where i actual agreed to this after been totally manipulated. That coulnt be good lol. I myself have never seen a ufo i still think i was underground and not in a ufo. i have mixed feelings on this even after over 20 yeras of this crap.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild
An interesting post

Thay than said we are doing something very important and would i help them and would i agree to help

Do you know / can you remember what the important something is?
That question is driving me mad at the moment, but I think all will be revealed very soon.

Have you seen the book by Jim Sparks
he remembers most of his experiences.

I think your right. thay told me it was very important and i should do as thay say im mixed up in my memorys but i was told thay are taking some of us away and we would have a choice i never got any "save the planet stuff", i asked can i see what the place looks like thay said NO I said can i take my mammy with me, thay said NO she would be gone.

But i have half memorys of going nuts because that lied to me or went back on something thay said to me. Its hard to remember parts, but as a young adult after about 20years of this stuff everytime you get better and better at fighting their control. Thay definitely went back on something big thay told me. And i remember being jealous and angry because there was other people their with them i know it sounds strange but what part doesnt lol. What i think is something is comeing. And i dont even know if im on the vip list anymore lol. I have never got that regression thing, my priority was getting proof for myself. I have more questions than answers.

I dont have any books on ufo's but i seen a youtube of jim sparks i listen to different peoples stories but if there trying to sell books i dont pay much interest.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

i'm sure there is lol
why?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

i'm sure there is lol
why?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Did you ever draw pictures as a child ?

I was born in 82 and i remember from a very young age drawing crazy picture's of war and death.

But in my pictures i drew alien being's and strange craft this was way before xfiles or any of that crap i mean we only used to have four channel's in the uk.

I also remember running down the stairs into complete darkness. Plus running down the stair's in slow motion.

Like yourself i have very good memory and i consider myseld a abductee im not going to go into all the detail but if your interested i can U2U you some of my experiances.

Also like yourself i was in the armed forces.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 7-6-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insubordinate Soul

i'm sure there is lol
why?

Well, usually you get to see alot of Three leafed Clovers,BUT, if you happen to find a 'four leafed clover' it's a sign of luck.
But...watch out for the Leprechauns !

I'm kidding!

helen

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Thanks for the story. I am interested in one aspect you discussed. The sound you heard when the event began. Can you please describe that sound?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Nice story, but then again, it could be just one of those "real" stories. And yeah, work a bit on your spelling, slimer = similar, liveing = living, etc. It helps to have better grammar and all to be taken more seriously. Interesting all in all though. Giving a star for this thread.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by btyoung21]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

Did you ever draw pictures as a child ?

I was born in 82 and i remember from a very young age drawing crazy picture's of war and death.

But in my pictures i drew alien being's and strange craft this was way before xfiles or any of that crap i mean we only used to have four channel's in the uk.

I also remember running down the stairs into complete darkness. Plus running down the stair's in slow motion.

Like yourself i have very good memory and i consider myseld a abductee im not going to go into all the detail but if your interested i can U2U you some of my experiances.

Also like yourself i was in the armed forces.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 7-6-2009 by h3akalee]

yep i did draw pictures but didnt like drawing pictures of them things it was mostly evil eyes ,that type of thing. I never seen the outside of a ufo to draw it and to me thay werent aliens back then.

yaa lol in parts of Ireland back then we only got two or three channel's and one was in irish lol I only seen a space pic like the one i seen when it was the late 90's. even star trek tng was even useing the black space with white stars even then lol.

im deffintly interested in you posting me some info U2U ,thats why im posting all this stuff in the first place. I only wanted to post my first few experiences publicly, i dont give a dam about trying to convince the people.
You should always hold stuff back. Our memorys are blocked for a reason dude.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by btyoung21

I dont need to, i never lickeded spellingers propers in schoolys

and please don't take me take me seriously i dont want you to
everone knows only spelling b's get abducted by aliens.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Insubordinate Soul]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

stand beside a car and put your fingers in your ears

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Hi mate i sent you a U2U.

Im also curious if you have ever had any pain in your ear's or head like someone flicking a switch on and off.

A strange high pitched tone that hurt's.

Another thing also have you experianced stone's falling on the floor around you ? Black volcanic stone's that sound metalic if you drop them on a wood or concrete floor ?

And finally have you heard any strange knocking or cracking sound's with no apparent explanation.

Or the sound of a clock ticking but you can not find the source ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I had a similar thing.

They asked me to start a religion based of their beliefs; they claim to believe in a single God. I refused explaining that there are too many religions already and religions cause lots of problems.
They then said good I had passed a test.
A lot of times they do or say things they are tests.

Then they said I could leave with them if I wanted too but they needed an answer straight away. I chose to stay because at that time I had responsibilities here which I didn't want to walk away from.

The problem with asking them questions is that you normally receive cryptic answers. One question I did ask was "What is your purpose here?"
The answer was "We are with the prime cause" I think the prime cause is to create heaven on Earth.

I used to try and fight them, but know I have changed my mind and I now go along with them. What's the worst that could happen?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I hear knocking I started a thread on it.

Knocking

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

My opinion is that there is a relation a connection between the paranormal and the alien.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join