It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Photos of Hitler Published

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'd love to see all his pictures I bet he's got the best ones hidden for obvious reasons. (Photos not matching historical evidence)

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There's a WWII veteran who brought back one of Hitler's photo albums from the war, along with silver and china. His part of the story is told near the end of the Band of Brothers mini-series. He never sold them, and I believe he is still living and plans on leaving the album to his grandson. I could be wrong about the relative, but I always thought that was really cool that he never sold it. I admire the hell out of WWII vets

My grandpa who recently passed God bless his soul. brought back nazi helmets,knifes, 3 lugers, a lot of pictures, some unopened German liquor, some china and silver, and had 4 unopened packs of lucky strike unfiltered lol,

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster

Isn’t that the way religious hatred starts? Not very funny when you consider how many Christians have been killed for their beliefs.

1: I wasn't hating anyone, I was making a joke based on another post. That is all.

2: Don't get me started on how many people have been killed by Christians for their beliefs.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sotp

Of course Christians have killed people... never said they haven’t. Jews have killed, Muslims have killed, Atheists have killed... and?

The point is you should'nt make fun of people’s beliefs... its just rude.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Muckster]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Whoa whoa, admiring Hitler =/= committing genocide!
Wachstum, I think you will find near everyone who admires Hitler is horrified at the Nazi treatment of Slavs, Jews, Romas, homosexuals, mentally challenged, 'undesirables' in general.

You have been brainwashed by your government into thinking you should feel guilty for something you didnt do, and thus need to denounce him and those who find him interesting as condoning murder... you dont!! You did nothing wrong (far as I know), it's in the past, you cant blame Germans for Nazi atrocities, just like you cant blame my family for the Catholic inquisition, you can blame protestants for the mass-murder of pagans, you cant blame Muslims for terrorist attacks, you cant blame the Japanese for the HORRIFIC treatment of Chinese and Koreans, etc etc.

It is a plain simple fact Hitler was a FASCINATING man, who else in history has been such a brilliant public speaker, a tactician, propagandist, inspirationalist, and efficient governor? He thought he was the one spoken of by Nostradamus, and the Nazis airdropped propaganda flyers stating this! He thought he was divine because he had a sudden urge to move while sitting with his friends in the trenches eating, and right after a shell killed them all! He was the only man spared by British super-soldier Henry Tandey who was one of the bravest soldat in history! Who else has had it claimed about them that they are crazy and not crazy; the Messiah AND the Antichrist; creator of flying saucers; killed himself/moved to South America/moved to Antacrtica; was repressed homosexual; was Jewish; was in contact with demons; was in contact with ALIENS!
Its all so crazy!

So forgive me for finding him interesting. And I sincerely doubt you would be up in arms about people talking about Stalin's 5-year plans and purges, NECESSARY to defeat Hitler but taking far more lives than he did! How about Napoleon, whose soldiers raped and tortured civilians and exectuted them in public? I think all of these people did equally horrific things, Hitler just has a far more mysterious and intriguing past.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

Do you remember the news reel showing the British representative leaving the Eagles nest and entering his motovehicle with the assurance from Adolf that he will not attack Britain. In that scene is, is were my former partners farther can be seen. Its been aired many times.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I hope you are kidding. I really, really do, but you're serious, aren't you?

First, let me say i am not brainwashed. Just that, nothing else. And i know damn well that i am not at least responsible or guilty about Nazi germany. But, there is no way anyone can make the past disappear and i know very well that there is a whole lot of a nazi in myself. Do you know where the fascism is hidden? Everywhere. In the language, the culture, the symbols, the stories ... and above all the subconscious. You can't do anything against it. You're a robot programmed by your culture.

Maybe i am not a serial killer and i am not against any foreigners... but that is only the surface. The consciousness is so damn weak

Second: Do you admire Jack the ripper for his great anatomical knowledge? Are you fascinated by any cracy rapturer for his courage against the law? Do you admire a thunderstorm for his power and electrical energy?

These are just things. The same goes for hitler. He was a tool, a thing, a machine going berserk. The speeches were not the least brilliant, many people said you couldn't hardly understand a word.
Why are you fascinated by a propagandist and tactician? Are you fascinated by sheer calculation? Then i suggest you read some of Einsteins or Galileos writings.

No, it's all nonsense. In reality, it is your subconscious that makes you turn the reality upside down. The brutality, the cruelty, yes, that is kind of fascinating. In a sick and disgusting way. Me, i prefer to stay clean from such barbarity.

And yes, i'd be up in arms if s.o. admired Stalins precision in killing and warfare. And yes, i am disgusted by Napoleons ruthless and senseless conquering expeditions. There is only sadness and backwardness and confusion in their deeds. No need to bother about these fools.

People really followed this tiny creature. And it was my grandmothers family that died in the KZ's. Not more than 60 years ago, people suffered because of their skin colour, and still do. People's memory do not reach very far

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
it shows him to be human. that first photo, if you look at the face directly he looks like any normal man. even your next door neighbour.

Hitler looks like a normal man? Even my neighbor? Wow, really?

I did not know Hitler was a human being. I thought perhaps he was from the planet Zog. I guess we learn something everyday, thanks Agit!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Agreed.

Fascinating man, fascinating era (in the wider sense). Hundreds of books, photographs and movies are a testament to that.

For anyone to mistake such interest as an endorsement or a blind eye to the atrocities is nothing but dumb.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join