It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Photos of Hitler Published

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

I believe that is called the Hundred yard stare. I believe the change in his appearance was due to the toils of war. He wanted to lead his people to victory but instead met defeat. Egomaniacs tend to become depressed when they don't get their way.

If Hitler would have listened to his generals he wouldn't have met defeat. The mistake that cost Hitler the war was when he attacked Russia and Had the German forces fighting on 2 fronts.

At the OP thanks for the Find. color pictures of hitler or of anyone or anything from WWII is a very rare treat to see.

and as for the difference between true story of WWII and what we are told about IT by the winners. I don't put much stock in the winners side of the story.

My grandfather was a medic in the army he was at Normandy and was with the group that liberated the first concentration camps. to this day he will not talk about the war or the camps. all he'll say is the history books are wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The reason those photos' are unique is because they show hitler to be a normal man, with a big hype.

look at him, crooked teeth, wrinkles.. and scowling frown.

it shows him to be human.

that first photo, if you look at the face directly he looks like any normal man.
even your next door neighbour.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
You know, after seeing some of these old Hitler pictures, some of which taken 70 or more years ago, it just hit me.

They had better cameras back then than NASA does today.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

I believe that is called the Hundred yard stare. I believe the change in his appearance was due to the toils of war. He wanted to lead his people to victory but instead met defeat. Egomaniacs tend to become depressed when they don't get their way.

If Hitler would have listened to his generals he wouldn't have met defeat. The mistake that cost Hitler the war was when he attacked Russia and Had the German forces fighting on 2 fronts.

At the OP thanks for the Find. color pictures of Hitler or of anyone or anything from WWII is a very rare treat to see.

and as for the difference between true story of WWII and what we are told about IT by the winners. I don't put much stock in the winners side of the story.

My grandfather was a medic in the army he was at Normandy and was with the group that liberated the first concentration camps. to this day he will not talk about the war or the camps. all he'll say is the history books are wrong.

I wish I knew what your grandfather knew.

I often wonder what would happen if Hitler did win the war. Would Jewish people be extinct? Would German be the language spoken In the US instead of Spanish(lol). Would African American people be exterminated or returned to slavery? What if?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It is very sad that so many of you close your eyes in front of the enemy and twist the reality like some sick game.

Let me ask you all some very serious and heavy questions:

1. Can you imagine, in what a state of mind some people are, who organize an absolutely perfect system to wipe out millions of humans because of their belief?

2. Can you for a minute visualize a concentration camp: Barbed wire, dirty baracks, children, women and men, all cadaverous, starved to the bones, working 12 hours without break, some dieing on the spot. You stand in the middle and kill these creatures by default - LAUGHING?

3. A whole population of an entire country, beating, destroying, burning jews and their shops only because some obviously sick and ugly little man states publicly that all humans of one belief actually deserve to die?

4. Please feel the horrible athmosphere in a country where your daughter, or brother or whoever might suddenly denunciate you for the least causes. For example the one sentence "Hitler is not very intelligent". Peple know, that the denunciated "vanish" and they can roughly imagine to what places.

When you think that no one in germany knew what happened, think again. Many knew very well. And they wanted the genocide and the WW and they enjoyed it.

5. Do you want to rule the world? And if yes, do you want to rule by the grandest oppression and cruelty? Do you want to establish a system based on absolute fear and blind obedience? Don't know if you want that, but that is what many germans wanted

I could go on and on, but it makes me sick as does your blindness and your comments, Hitler was a genius, germans were intelligent, all was not that bad, blah, blah...

Are you joking? Watch some films, "Hamlet" for a start and think deeply before you insult the millions of victims who died horrible deaths because of some pervert

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Watchum I am Jewish and even I have said over and over again to many people that Hitler wasn't as evil as people think. Of course what he had done was evil and disgusting, but the question you have to ask yourself is why it was done. He had this strange view on how the world should be and wanted to usher in a golden age.

The people that are evil are the serial killers who torture and kill for fun and thrill. Look at people like Elizabeth Bathory who bathed in the blood of young women and ate dinner while they were cut a part in front of her. Or Nero who used to have Christians lit on fire in his garden when he wanted to walk at night.

There is a difference between a truly evil person and a person who does evil things for a reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

Evil is only the one who does the evil deeds with a clear mind. The poor mentally disturbed person, that eat some children cause some voices tell him to do, are far less evil than some greedy gentleman who plunge the world into utter darkness

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wachstum

Evil is only the one who does the evil deeds with a clear mind. The poor mentally disturbed person, that eat some children cause some voices tell him to do, are far less evil than some greedy gentleman who plunge the world into utter darkness

I think there are definitely degrees of evil. I mean Hitler knew he was destroying millions of lives. If he did it for a reason or not, that is still evil. But pure evil is when people destroy other people's lives and enjoy it with no reason except for the thrill of torturing and killing another living thing. I think people who are like that are far more evil than Hitler was.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

You must remember that Hitler had Syphyllis. That disease does cause insanity. Nobody is sure when he attracted it so it is safe to theorize that it could have played a part in why he did what he did.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Think as you wish, but don't run around stating that Hitler was a wise man cause he had some great plan for worldpeace

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

So what?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Hitler potentially being mentally insane from syphyillis.

That throws your theory that he was more evil then the disturbed person you mentioned out the window.

This is your answer to "So what".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Think as you wish, but don't run around stating that Hitler was a wise man cause he had some great plan for worldpeace

Well I never stated that. Yeah but anyway...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Syphillis is imho no apologize to start the second WW. And yes, he may be evil even if he had syphillis.

No, you did not say he was a wise man, but you said he is not that evil, because he did not start the 2.WW out of insanity but that he had some plans.

What is your point exactly?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Well I never stated that. Yeah but anyway...

I don't anyone stated what he suggested. He has been reduced to putting words in peoples mouths and stating "so what".

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Syphillis is imho no apologize to start the second WW. And yes, he may be evil even if he had syphillis.

No, you did not say he was a wise man, but you said he is not that evil, because he did not start the 2.WW out of insanity but that he had some plans.

What is your point exactly?

Insanity is a well documented plea that has worked for those who have done horrible things. You even mentioned mental illness making someone less evil then one who does the same thing with a clear mind.

Just so happens Hitler may have been insane. Which is now making you contridict your earlier statement.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You are a bunch of funny guys who argue for hitler's genius, hitler's insanity, hitler's syphillis etc. but fail to see that theis syphillismadmangenius is responsible for one of the biggest crimes etc etc.

Come to your senses. You can never paint the crimes in any other light than pitch black. That's my only point, whether he had syphillis or not.

You may say, ah, there is more to it than that. Well, next time think about that, when you flame a guy who dares to defend some suicide bombers...

edit: Sure he was insane. So what? Nevertheless he is responsible

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Wachstum]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Are you sure it's pictures of Hitler? All I saw was Obama surrounded by Dick Cheney and George Bush, oh wait, what's the difference?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

If Hitler(A) had some type of disease that affected his his "moral/ethical" judgment, then Hitler(A) was not as evil as Hitler(B), where Hitler(B) is considered "normal" and mentally healthy.

As Retinoid Receptor has stated previously:

There is a difference between a truly evil person and a person who does evil things for a reason.

In other words, there is a difference between sadistic, evil, and sadistically-evil.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

1 man kills one guy, but he has syphillis and is mentally ill = this guy has reduced guilt and the judge decides: 5 years in a mental hospital

1 man kills one guy with a clear mind = judge: 20 years prison

1 man kills 20 million people and has syphillis = he rots in hell

1 man kills 20 million people and has a clear mind = he rots in hell

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join