It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Eastman: I Know What Happened To Air France 447

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Dick Eastman: I Know What Happened To Air France 447

www.rumormillnews.com

According to Air France CEO Pierre-Henry Gourgeon the Air France AirBus flying from Rio to Paris transmitted "a succession of a dozen technical messages" indicated that "several electrical systems had broken down'' which caused a "totally unprecedented situation in the plane.''
Gourgeon is wrong. The events that resulted in the death of 128 people over the Atlantic were precedented. There have been several similar events.

Reuters has reported that AirBus is claiming that the Airbus A330 has a good safety record, with no fatal accidents on a commercial flight. This is a falsehood th
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org
www.nowpublic.com
www.airfrance447.com

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
An interesting article that covers several CT's, linking policy, WOT, 911 and others.

We may never know the truth about what happened on this flight, and for that reason alone, it is wide open to speculation and conspiracy theories.

It may seem a little far fetched to some that a plane was brought down to murder one opponent, but surely this is no more far fetched than to simply wheel out the terror bogeyman again with little or no proof.

Whatever your thoughts on the article it is an interesting read and raises some pertinent points.

Of course we will know more about this once the complete passenger manifest has been released - it will give an indication of people on board who may have been targets...

The unofficial list would seem to indicate that there were people aboard whose "removal" may have been beneficial to some...

www.rumormillnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
rumormillnews looks horrible, and the writer must have been on drugs when he wrote this. totally lame website

If I had to sum up the article, it says that as there was no jew on board this has to be a disguised murder...come on people, don't be more deceiptful thn the ones ruling our lives...

for as long as we don't have any corroborated evidence ( cor-ro-bo-ra-ted I said ) we shouldn't draw so many pictures.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

It may seem a little far fetched to some that a plane was brought down to murder one opponent, but surely this is no more far fetched than to simply wheel out the terror bogeyman again with little or no proof

Wasn't this the plot for the Airlane movie where they tried to bring down the concorde to assassinate just one man?
Is this evidence of life imitating art?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There was a tropical storm present in the North Atlantic at that time and it is possible for a lightning strike to down a plane. It's also not unheard of for planes to break apart in severe turbulence or during steep descent in a crash, the one that crashed in New York in late 2001 did so because turbulence from a 747 that took off in front of it literally loosened its bolts. As turbulent as the weather was it's is not unlikely that is sank immediately. As deep and rocky as that area is they may never be able to recover the plane though I question why the US or French navies have not stepped up to offer use of a sub that is equipped for that excavation. That makes it look suspicious to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hmmm, the article forgot to mention the 9 Italians lost.
Take a look into them if you want to flesh out the conspiracy a bit.

peace

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
why does it start with A330 then go on about a totally different airplane?

the A300 then the 767?

the AA flight 587 was a result of pilot overuse of the mechanical rudder controls , and what was put in that article is actually a blatant lie:

But that was not all. After the rudder was gone the remote controller began playing with other equipment.

its mechanical linkage - not fly by wire .

and

The N.T.S.B. offered only two possible explanations, either "the pilot made the rudder move intentionally or by accident" or the plane was brought down by "butterfly effect" turbulence from a Japan Airlines plane that had taken off ahead of the AirBus

is bollocks;

www.ntsb.gov...

Washington, D.C. - American Airlines flight 587 crashed into a Queens neighborhood because the plane's vertical stabilizer separated in flight as a result of aerodynamic loads that were created by the first officer's unnecessary and excessive rudder pedal inputs after the aircraft encountered wake turbulence, according to a final report adopted by the National Transportation Safety Board today. The Board said that contributing to the crash were characteristics of the airplane's rudder system design and elements of the airline's pilot training program

that is the actual report - so to the OP - im sorry to say your article you linked to is biased untruthful crap.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Regardless, it raises some interesting questions, which was my point

Not least of which is the passenger list.

The unofficial list contains the following names:

* Eirch Heine - President of the Administration Council of ThyseenKrupp-Companhia Siderugica do Atlantico(CSA)
* Luis Roberto Anastacio - President of Michelin South America
* Antonio Guerios - IT Director, Michelin
* Christin Pieraerts - Michelin Employee
* Dr. Roberto Correa Chem - Plastic Surgeon, Director of Skin Bank and Chief of Plastic Surgery Service of Porto Alegre Hospital
* Vera Chem, Wife of Dr. Chem
* Leticia Chem, Daughter of Dr. Chem, International Roaming Manager of OI Phone company
* Deise Possamai
* Marcelo Parente - Chief of Staff of Rio de Janeiro Mayor
* Leonardo Veloso Dardengo - Oceanographer
* Pedro Luiz de Orleans e Braganca, Prince, Descendant of Don Pedro II, Brazilian Emperor 1822-1831
* Rino Zandonai - Director of Trentini Nel Mondo Onlus Association, Italy
* Giambattista Lenzi - Regional Conselor of the Trentino Alto Adige, Italy
* Gianni Zortea - Mayor, Canal San Bovo, Italy
* Silvio Barbato - Conductor, Rio Municipal Theater
* Aisling Butler, 26, Doctor
* Brad Clemes, 49 - Canadian from Guelph, Ontario; Coca-Cola executive
* Arthur Coakley, 61; British, Structural Engineer for PDMS
* Jane Deasy, 27; Irish; Doctor
* Michael Harris, 60: American from Lafayette, Louisiana; Geologist
* Anne Harris; American, Wife of Michael Harris
* Zoran Markovic, 45; Croatian, from Kosteji, Croatia; Sailor
* Eithne Walls, 29; Irish; Doctor
* Alexander Bjoroy, 11; British
* Xiao Xang, 35, Chinese Scientist
* Ku Hak-rim, 39; Korean, Head of Shipping Company
* Hatem Zrelli, 30; French-Tunisian, Control Agent for Carrefoure
* Audrey Zrelli, 27; Wife of Hatem Zrelli
* Sana Zrelli, 3; Daughter of Audrey and Hatem Zrelli
* Jassem Zrelli, 1; Son of Audrey and Hatem Zrelli
* Kartsten Moholt, 58 - Company director
* Karsten Aleksander Moholt, 35 - Company director (son of Karsten Moholt).
* Christiane Zeuthen, 47- Shock and Trauma Therapist

source

it makes for some interesting reading, which is the whole point of the thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

how does comparing 2 totally different aircraft raise any questions?

i could say the BA 777 accident was terrible because of all the 737`s that fall from teh sky....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's 4:30AM, so I"m going to bed soon, I'll repsond in full maybe tomorow.... however that article from rumor mill news is a complete load of crap.

Reuters has reported that AirBus is claiming that the Airbus A330 has a good safety record, with no fatal accidents on a commercial flight. This is a falsehood that Reuters did not bother to correct.

No, before this accident there has been NO accidents with the A330 that concluded in passenger deaths.

In Miami in 1999 pilot and co-pilot of an American Airlines Airbus A300 about to land suddenly lost control of the plane to an exogenous agency. The rudder moved several times on its own. "The rudder movements were extreme" said the NTSP.

Obviously RumorMillNews cannot read. A300 does NOT EQUAL A330.

On Novemeber 12, 2001 American Airlines flight 587, an Airbus A300, lost control to a remote agency resulting in the rudder suddenly swinging back and forth violently, beyond the normal range that can be effected from the cockpit. The flight data showed "unusual sideways movements that slammed passengers back and forth,"

WRONG - they were PILOT INDUCED and it was an A300 not an A330.

COMPLETE IDIOTS!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

thank you for re-affirming what i put

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

According to Air France CEO Pierre-Henry Gourgeon the Air France AirBus flying from Rio to Paris transmitted "a succession of a dozen technical messages" indicated that "several electrical systems had broken down'' which caused a "totally unprecedented situation in the plane.''

It's not "according to Air France CEO, it's according to realitiy that those messages were sent via ACARS.

Gourgeon is wrong.

No he is not.

The events that resulted in the death of 128 people over the Atlantic were precedented.

So their was a complete electrical failure that lead to an A330 crashing when?

There have been several similar events.

Like when?

Reuters has reported that AirBus is claiming that the Airbus A330 has a good safety record, with no fatal accidents on a commercial flight.

Which is correct.

This is a falsehood that Reuters did not bother to correct.

It is only a falsehood for people who obviously cannot read and have the comprehension skills of a two year old.

In Miami in 1999 pilot and co-pilot of an American Airlines Airbus A300 about to land suddenly lost control of the plane to an exogenous agency. The rudder moved several times on its own. "The rudder movements were extreme" said the NTSP.

A300 is a completely different plane which came 25 years prior.

ARGH the rest of the article is WRONG in every single way. Someone ignore this moron "Dick Eastman"?

Originally posted by Harlequin
reply to post by C0bzz

thank you for re-affirming what i put

I tell you this article is COMPLETE idiocy.

I'm going to bed.

Night.

You will notice the lame excuses why the Air France black boxes cannnot be recovered.

I guess a lame excuse is being burried underneath 15,000 feet of water.

Can someone please email this DICK eastman?

[edit on 6/6/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

i do believe i used the words `its utter bollocks`

now go sleep

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Do you actually read anything else than what you think proves your point???

He also spoke at length about the people on the plane.

A subject worthy of discussion despite your attempts to steer the conversation away from the point I have made repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
The events that resulted in the death of 128 people over the Atlantic were precedented. There have been several similar events.

Why don't they ask what happened those 100 folks who survived the plunge? There were 228 people aboard the ill-fated plane.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What a ridiculous article. The author has lost the plot! There were no American Jews or Isrealis on board, so it must have been deliberate act to down the aircraft.

Deny Ignorance

Regards

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Deny Ignorance by not exploring every option?

Yep.

That'll work.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by budski]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski
reply to post by paraphi

Deny Ignorance by not exploring every option?

Yep.

That'll work.

Oh, if it is options we want then I am sure I could make up some far-fetched "theory" about a reptile and a remote control. Some options are a bit too far fetched to be remotely credible.

Regards

top topics

join