It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009: US to be hit by nuclear bomb

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Your welcome. Thats a great company motto and very true on all levels.
People led astray by irrational cults are a prime example of people trying to make sense of a nonsense world without having the mental faculties to sift through the bulls**t they are being fed. Unfortunately, its people that meet this desciption that are the most dangerous in this world.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No offense but...

Another Russian saying a Gloom and Doom scenario for the good old US of A.

Go figure

Is this the same guy who said the US would split into a bunch of little countries? If so cant this guy get the gloom straight and stop mixing in the doom. I'm getting kinda of Nervous Yawn.

As a poster said earlier. We have always been under the threat of nuclear holocaust. It's just that the present generation either doesn't remember or were too young to know what that was like.

ooogity boogity BOO

[edit on 6-6-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Well he did disclose his information. It is up to the authorities to listen and take action, just like 9-11, NO ONE LISTENED....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I beleive Obama is doing a brilliant job with foreign politics....the only problem are the extrimists and terrorists...if they manage to obtain nukes then yes I beleive this scenario is possible...in the 50's and 60's the nuclear treath consisted of nations so everyone was afraid to launch..but what if a nuke exploded in the US and there is no one to blame?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Interesting, I came across this prediction about bombings by another psychic:

I get information on three major bombings before the end of the year. Two women will be involved in multiple killings. In the Los Angeles, I see a port and an explosion of some sort that may be a bombing involving an employee or a ship. As a whole, I see many bombings in the next year.

Doesn't mention nuclear weapons, but sort of a parallel.

LINKY:

www.tammyrogers.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I live in NY, only a few miles from the city. I understand what's been going on in the world and all the threats and predictions that have been flying around. In fact, I'm heir to a building in the city.

So, what am I getting at? For one, I'm not selling anything nor am I moving. I really find it hard to believe something bad would really happen, there's some good security here, especially with everyone being so paranoid, both citizens and police alike. And if something does happen, I really wouldn't care because I'd be dead

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

I cant restrain myself from commenting on his surname 'Fud', that is an acronym for Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt and perhaps that is just what he is spreading?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well, since we are on such a fun topic - let's have some more fun with it!!

Nuke IT!!

edit to add: don't forget to choose the Asteroid impact too!

[edit on 6/6/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's the rule of karma or nature.

USA bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima with atomic bombs. Used prohibited chemicals against Vietnam and North Korea. Used chemicals and depleted uranium against Arab countries. Killed millions of Arabs on "highway of death".

Sooner or later .. someone, some groups, some nature or some aliens .. will match against USA's attrocities.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wasn't it Bill Deagle that said that the Top 3 Cities targeted for a nuke was :
1) L.A.
2) Chicago
3) Detroit

or something along those lines and that it will happen this year.

Also, isn't there some ancient American Indian or Mayan prophecy that mentions Man's final 3 1/2 years of self-rule on Earth before Dec. 2012 (which would be June 2009 according to my feeble calculations). Someone correct me if i'm wrong. You can't deny that many people are feeling extremely anxious now and this is besides the economy - like the collective unconscience is heightening in intensity for something.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
With what the webbot states, I agree on the Arab war. A nuclear war however, I remembering the webbot saying theres no nuclear war or invasion of the US(but late next year the real world war will begin, says baba vanga which nukes are used in). But the terrorists nuking us might not count as a war since we wouldn't be currently at war with anyone. If you mix this with the tsunami which I think is going to hit in the next couple months, were in big trouble. It said that we lose this small war with the Arab states because of our economy being so bad, that some parts of the country such as the northeast has food but no electricity and the northwest has no food, but has electricity. This looks like a total disaster, like I've said in past threads email anything you can to our government or our country is doomed!

[edit on 6-6-2009 by xGunthrux]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paveway27
I wouldnt be too worried, it would just cause more problems. Just always be prepared, have a Plan A and a Plan B and if you arent confortable with those have a Plan Alphabet, use all 26 letters. Just always be ready for anything, then theres nothing to fear.

Always good to be prepared.

Whats your alphabet soup plan if you have a heart attck tommorrow or in 50 yrs (hopefully then or later not 2morrow) and die?

What er you going to do then?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Dude, there are somthing in life you CANT plan for but there are things, big things, a heart attack isnt a big thing, yea it sucks, but its pretty damn un-predictable, plus I'm young and go to the gym 6 days a week, so I'm really not worried about a heat attack. I'll just take some Beyer if it does happen,lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Your post is disturbing at best.

The Feds fired first. They shouldn't have been at the church dressed like ninjas and crawling on the roof in the first place.

The davidians called 911 and asked for help beacause alphabet ninjas were in the yard shooting into the church.

The federal agents had been shooting with karesh.

Karesh had on several occasions invited them to the church to inspect his weapons. The local LEOs had inspected said weapons.

Karesh went jogging that morning, alone, and waived at the agents.

He on more than one occasion made the agents meals.

Lon Horiuchi, the same fbi sniper who shot Vikki Weaver in the face while armed with her baby in her kitchen was on duty in waco and could have shot the ninja clad torch bearer on the roof but didn't, because they were on the same team.

I could go on and on and on.

Your ignorance on this issue is astounding.

Stick with what you know.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
You are thinking nuclear missles. read into some of the stuff I posted. They are talking about suitcase bombs that have been bought/stolen from the Russians. Chicago and Detroit are no safer than any other city. One of the Aricles suggests that multiple cities will be hit simultaniously.

I hope it's bunk, but 9/11 happened. So there's nothing to stop it. As long as there are mysterious men of Arab descent putting ideas into the heads of people on how to smuggle wmds across the mexican border, and CIA agents bribing extremists to carry out plans of terrorism so they can use it to further tighten their grasp on the american people.

The enemy might be closer to home that we may think.

You are correct in your assesment. Does anyone really think the authorities can stop a well layed out plan by someone who is perfectly willing to die for their cause?? Pleaseeeeeeee. Ou borders are like swiss cheese. We give constitutional privilidges to illegal aliens--we don't want them to suffer do we?? What does anyone expect?? We will be done in by our own inability to not care what others think about us. Political correctness has ruined us. Now, just waiting for the next shoe to drop.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Guess what Mr. T's prediction for 2009 is ?????? thats right .... PAIN !!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by reugen

I cant restrain myself from commenting on his surname 'Fud', that is an acronym for Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt and perhaps that is just what he is spreading?

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, I was wondering if he was related to 'Elmer'? I know the latter has two 'd's, so not that funny, but meh

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
as if Detroit is a major city anymore. may as well nuke Barrow, Alaska. actually I'd nuke Ann Arbor, where I live, before Detroit. It'd make more of an impact IMO

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
With the boxcars loaded with drugs and illegal aliens managing to cross the countrie's border on a daily basis whats so hard about a couple of small nukes to a determined enemy?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32

if such a thing does happen they can only nuke either New York or LA. Chicago and Detroit are secured. Cause the cost we will have missles already going to hit the nuke in mid air.

So I don't believe this will happen. Sounds to far fetched.

I can tell for sure that Detroit and Chicago are both safe cities. They are in inner US. the east and west costs are the most probable areas to get nuked cause they are less secured then any city or state that is in inner U.S.

So my answer would be that this guy is full of it. I do think it's possible for us to get Nuked.

If so the west coast of the US may get nuked by North Korea. That's possible however since japan is our alley I would say that this would have to be well planned in order to hit the US.

Ummm.....I don't think terrorists are going to use ICBM's. The easiest way to bring a nuke in would be on a cargo ship and then set on a train or 18-wheeler. Could be unloaded with forklift at docks and loaded into a large uhaul rental truck. Uhaul trucks don't have to go through the weigh stations on the highways either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join