It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website "flight447.com" was registered 2yrs ago by an IRANIAN????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm just countering your argument with my own

I do believe I'm allowed to do that...

[edit on 5/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
GEL,

Could be he's on the up and up. My question would be this, isnt a little strange that ANYONE would buy domains with flight numbers???

Is there any other reason but for an accident that "he" would be able to sell this domain and profit from it??

This is what intrigues me.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
GEL,

Could be he's on the up and up. My question would be this, isnt a little strange that ANYONE would buy domains with flight numbers???

Is there any other reason but for an accident that "he" would be able to sell this domain and profit from it??

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Well, it might be strange to many people. But the domain buying business is HUGE. Anything you can think of, is already owned. Even the most sick and twisted name is probably registered already.

And maybe he does see profit in it. Which is his right to do so. People make profit off of death all the time. Movies, books, etc.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
GEL,

I was thinking that it's an ok business idea. Buying the domains and waiting for a crash. If we can find some of his other non flight related domain names it might turn out that he has a unique approach to business and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
He is a film producer! He probably registered the name because he was thinking he might use it in a future project.

Sheesh I am pretty darn sure even if people DID know a plane was going down, or they planned to take a plane down, they wouldn't be able to identify the actual FLIGHT number 2 years in advance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join