It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote for your favorite ATS Blogger! (round one)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've updated my blog again, New Insane clown posse theme
anyways, my votes are in too. Good luck everyone

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I better update my blog as well. My only chance is making a decent rankin for content because I don't care about blog looks or total humor.

Vote ktpr!

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
All of the pix in my blog apart from the background (which is in ATS) are linked from my Pixy Folk site. It looks like Angelfire have decided to become a bunch of bastards about linking to other sites (even my fecking own one) and now instead of nice pix of Johnny Fartpants and the Pixy Baby, I get some crappy ad for Angelfire. Looks like I'll have to get more space on ATS for my pix now. Fecking Angelfire !!!
Try this place
www.tripod.lycos.co.uk...
I use them and they are great for allowing off site linking. pretty reliable too.

I love your background btw.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I know this might be abit early, but shall i say my winner speach now?
(joke
)

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Right, i've justed finished a final update now on my blog. Good luck to eveyone

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Try this place
www.tripod.lycos.co.uk...
I use them and they are great for allowing off site linking. pretty reliable too.

I love your background btw.

Thanks, NephtaTari !!! ... Its about time I rewrote the Pixy Folk site. Its four years old and looks rather primitive. I just registered (some bugger had 'Pisky' already !!!!) - So now I have no excuse.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You are more than welcome Pisky

I wonder how many of us are agonizing over whether we should spend ats points on a pop email acct or wait to see if we win since that is one of the prizes.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
LOL NephraTari I had to make the same decision but I didn't want to take the risk of missing out on the reduced price so I've got my e-mail account. Perhaps SO will be kind enough to award 5000 points to any winner that already has the web mail

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
LOL NephraTari I had to make the same decision but I didn't want to take the risk of missing out on the reduced price so I've got my e-mail account. Perhaps SO will be kind enough to award 5000 points to any winner that already has the web mail
I did the same thing, only I chose a denyignorance email that way if by some strange twist of fate I actually win something it will just give me one at abovetopsecret.com also... either way I have a great new email, and you just can't beat that.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Just curious but just how long is round one going to last? and how many more rounds are there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join