It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Alien Bases and Contact Revealed in Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

A new book details the history of a mysterious group of human looking aliens that established underground bases in Italy and met with local residents between 1956 and 1978.

Dr Pinotti describes his amazement at overhearing his university professor talking about extraterrestrials while taking his final doctoral exam at the University of Florence in 1969. Upon approaching the professor and telling him of his interest in UFOs, the Professor asked Pinotti: “Are you aware of the underground alien base near Pescara and of its logistics?” Pinotti said it quickly became apparent that his professor belonged to the secret fellowship “which had been created in order to help the aliens in their enterprises on our planet.”

Sounds like an interesting book. Now with internet Ive never read a book in years, but this one looks promising... high ranking individuals, underground bases, alien human interactions, everything to make a skeptic run away screaming.

Source of information

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it is fascinating reading but one problem I have is why such advanced beings would need the help of locals in providing truckloads of food and other supplies.

I would have thought that if "they" had come from far away stars then it makes sense that they would have had the foresight to bring with them enough supplies to remain hidden or have the technology that would make such logistics obsolete considering their underground base are so huge...

Unless of course they used the "supplies" issue as a means of enabling contact with the locals in the first place?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Pescara? I'm from Pescara originally......WoW.

Most of my family's in Pescara......but this is definitely the 1st I heard of this.

I'll be there this August......maybe I'll get invited to one of their after-parties.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya
reply to post by Chovy

Pescara? I'm from Pescara originally......WoW.

Most of my family's in Pescara......but this is definitely the 1st I heard of this.

I'll be there this August......maybe I'll get invited to one of their after-parties.

sorry this is off topic but whered you get that pic in your avatar? and what artist is it? do you know? i think its a awesome painting.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So is there actual proof of these underground bases? Some pictures perhaps?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

That is absolutley crazy, the thing that gets me is that it was when the world was screaming we were getting visited. More and more now after a long time I am starting to believe we were getting visited by more than one race of extraterrestrials.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
well after reading the actual source page i think that its a load of crock? How convenient that the base was destroyed in 1978 and that all survivors of the faction war left the planet earth. If that was the case and this story is credible why wont he reveal where the base exactly was?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that Bruno Sammaciccia ( the University lecturer/alien contactee mentioned) went astral travelling before we could delve into and examine his information and ask questions!
As a believer, I really wish these so called ' contactees' had/have the good grace to stick around until the job is done. So to speak.

Frustrating because now all we have is...once again....hearsay. The book? Well...

edit on 11-2-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Even if the underground base in Italy was destroyed there would be evidence of such a thing. Through artifacts and the like after all even Troy which was utterly destroyed was found and still exists to an extent. Nice find and something to ponder though and I hope there is more investigations into this.

new topics

top topics

join