It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Obama got elected!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is supposedly a true story. If it is, and I find no reason to doubt it, The problems of our dumbing down of the kids has reached its zenith!

In a Seattle, Washington college classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States.
It was pretty simple- the candidate must be a natural born
citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural
born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?'

Yep, these are the 18 year old's that just voted for the President of the United States. These are our future leaders.
I think our asses are in deep trouble. With no end in sight!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I got this JOKE in my email as well in mid 2008. It was a dumb blonde joke an nothing more.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

The class was taking it in and letting her rant, but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating, 'What makes a natural
born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?'

WHAT?

( you should see the look on my face)

Are you kidding?

Actually Zindo, I could believe it, after watching the youtube videos of Obama voters.

[edit on 113030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Amigo,
I think that was the point. To make you go HUH!!!!lol

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's pretty funny. True or not there are plenty of examples of the intense stupidity of the public whether in a school setting or not.

I used to work closely with the schools in a past home town. Kids were turning in essays and papers written in "L33t" with frightening regularity. Many of the schools began to disregard the "L33t" when grading. It was easier to give into the mass dumbing down than to correct it.

Very few people are actually rational and capable of thought. Those few are awash in a sea of stupidity of the grandest nature.

Things will only get worse. Much, much worse.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Someone born feet-first should be just as capable of running for president as anyone else

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Let me get this straight.

You take a blond joke and somehow turn it into an explanation on how Obama was elected.

FAIL X 1 MILLION

Yea it must have been the brilliant people who voted in Bush for 8 years right?

Then again this is coming from someone who thinks our founding fathers were right wing Conservatives.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by AllexxisF1]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How can these kids have any critical thinking ability at all? They are entertained by television and a bevy of computerized toys from the youngest age. They don't even have to play with their toys, the toys play for them and they passively watch now. When was the last time you saw a kid playing with sticks and pretending they are guns, brooms or whatever. My kids used to take kitchen chairs, lay them on the side and pretend they were cars, now they have little mini motorized cars they can drive around. Imagination is the breeding ground for an inquisitive mind and parents now are more concerned with their kids toys entertaining them rather than fostering inventive play.

As kids spend more and more time in front of computers and younger and younger ages, and sitting in front of youtube videos and the garbage they pass off as television the dumming down has only begun.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Oh brilliant one!!! Please notice that they are not Conservative but Extremists. Or are you so bitter that the English language is to hard to comprehend!!!LOL What a tool!!
Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

How typical. Joke about or disagree with obama and the nuts jump right on Bush. Get over it. Find a way to defend your messiah on his own merits. Fair warning - it hasn't been done yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

i would suggest that idiots voting for a smart man this time is at least one step up from smart men voting for an idiot the last time, but it was a good joke.

[edit on 3/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

If there is any proof that this man is any 'smarter' than the last one, I have yet to see it. What I do see is a man who's administration is really headed in the wrong direction and not too many ways to stop it! This is a complete repeat of FDR's failed process of stopping that recession, no matter who or what started this one!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hmm, well he can spell and pronounce words correctly, I would say that's one indication that he is more intelligent than the last guy. His educational scores are much much higher than the last guy. Are you really serious? Bush needed his father and grandfather's influence to even make it into college.

Obama got elected because BushCo raped the country so bad that even the morons who fell for their "America, right or wrong" bs voted against the Republicans, or at least enough of them to matter.

"Wrap yourself in your flag and all evil is excused" - Adolph Bin-Laden

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I'd like to know how you have access to his education level when he has all that information held in secret and no one seems to be able to see his transcripts. He does quite well with a teleprompter but if that fails he sounds worse than Bush ever did and can't keep his thought process on the subject at hand! Obama has made it so our grandchildren's children will be paying the debt this man has run up in just a little over 100 days. Can't wait to see the debt in four years!

Zindo

[edit on 6/3/2009 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'd like to know how you have access to his education level when he has all that information held in secret and no one seems to be able to see his transcripts.

Good point

Plus what does smarts have to do with anything?

I know some extremely intelligent people with no common sense what so ever.

Farrakhan for example is an articulate man, but I wouldn't want him to be president.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
If there is any proof that this man is any 'smarter' than the last one, I have yet to see it.

nor me, but to be fair if there's any evidence that this chick even exists let alone voted for obama, then i've yet to see it.

you made someone else's (good) joke into a political statement, and made a long job of it, i responded with short original wit, because that's all that was deserved. i thought it was generous, i even gave you a star. if it wasn't to your taste, i apologise.

i'm certainly not giving this rubbish serious debate.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Plus what does smarts have to do with anything?

are you blond? did you read the op and miss the point? ahhh, shucks, yer so cute.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Most people can't find canada on a map.
America is dumb. The dumbing down succeeded.
And is being kept dumb with hip hop, pop music, Kim Kardashian, The girls next door and john & kate plus 8 scandal.

Sorry folks unless things change drastically we will be on the same course for some time to come.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Aren't most political statements jokes??? I always thought they were!!lol
I wasn't trying to pick on you, just stating a few thoughts of mine!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hardley intelligent by any means,if he doesn't have a written script or a teleprompter he is dead,he has average education,no leadership abilities,and hangs out with crooks,just what the NWO was looking for

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join