It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people still that dumb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
On CNN, they are saying that Bin Laden is once again threatening to do harm.

www.cnn.com...

Are people really that dumb? It's been over 8 years, and they never found him. The guy's clearly dead, and so they will NEVER find him.

Although, I'm sure the guys at the top in the military already know this, and they know this whole war on terror plot is a whole scam.

It's just funny to see this news still pop up from time to time to instill fear in the population.

Osama Bin Laden isn't a threat. The corporations run by the military are!

Who has killed more in the past 10 years? The U.S. or "terrorists?" Exactly, I rest my case.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You stole the words right out of my mouth!! Except I added an expletive that begins with the letter "f" to it.

Then it goes on to say (at least the article I read) that a counter terrorism official said that "there has never been a fake Bin Laden" tape!

I almost s**t myself in laughter.

Are they setting up another flase flag? A nuclear attack? Blaming it on the Pakistani nucs that "fell into the hands of Al Qaeda"?

Don't know, just wild speculation, but something to consider.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by burth179]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well - ask yourself - do people still pay EXTRA on their phone bills to text vote on American Idol?

Are the Bachelor/Bachelorette and Survivor shows still on the air?

Do people still smoke cigarettes, drink soda, and eat McDonalds?

I think you know the Answer then!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

things like this help keep the media busy avoiding topics like the economy and the trillions stolen errr I mean borrowed

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Not only that. It's been said by Benzair Bhutto said that Bin Laden had been murdered on Al Jazeera some time ago. If you watch the link I provide you can clearly see how the BBC edited out that little "fun fact" as opposed to how it was aired in Al Jazeera.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burth179

According to the telegraph website:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The false flag will be June 21st.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I am probably going to get flamed for saying this I am not convinced that Bin Laden is dead . Sure I am open minded to the possibility that Bin Laden is dead . IMO Bin Laden and his cronies spread dis info about Bin Laden having kidney disease in order to throw off western intel agency's. Well that's just my ten cents .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Uh, quick question here...

What's your proof, other than hearsay, that the man is dead? I think it probable that he is indeed dead...but where, or rather whats your proof of this?

Color me curious.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Uh, quick question here...

What's your proof, other than hearsay, that the man is dead? I think it probable that he is indeed dead...but where, or rather whats your proof of this?

Color me curious.

You won't get any. I have asked plenty of times and usually get ignored, if they do try and post proof, its generally a website that says look at this and look at that and tell me he isn't dead. Nothing concrete has been put forth yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
hes not dead...i doubt another attack though...hes probaly in America right now anyway....they "caught".....up.... with him....cmon its been over 20yrs..cup of coffee a ginger snap..
i mean lets be realistic OSAMA IS ONE OF THEM.
TERRORISM=ILLEGAL
MILATRISM=LEGAL

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Are people still that dumb? duh! As a population, we seem to be digressing rapidly.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure that stupidity is the only operating factor.
There are those with a style of ideology that will believe anything
told to them by authority figures that they have allied themselves with.

Normally they can think clearly but when it comes to politically charged subjects; their critical thinking/rationality and ability to deny ignorance , is completely obliterated and they rely on others to do their thinking for them. The devotees of Rush and Sean spring to mind.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjfromga

Are people still that dumb? duh! As a population, we seem to be digressing rapidly.

I hear that! People are getting more and more stupid, it seems. For my money, Bin Laden was a CIA operative in the first Gulf War, and he was set up as the fall guy for the 9-11 attack. He is a diabetic who was cared for in American hospitals, so dialysis would be necessary every two weeks or so, maybe even more often. The photos the MSM show all look alike, he hasn't aged like a man on the run from the American military would have. One question comes to mind here...if the CIA/NSA have satellites that can read a newspaper laying in your back yards from space, then that same satellite can easily find Bin Laden.

Bin Laden is just like the Christian Devil, you can never see him, but you are made to fear him.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ideology aside...please.

I'm still curious as to the proof that the man is dead. Other than hearsay, I mean...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

:-)

Ideology aside...please. I'm still curious as to the proof that the man is dead. Other than hearsay, I mean...

ideology aside - agreed - I'm not up for that this morning either

but I absolutely agree with you

the idea that just because we haven't been able to find him is proof that he must be dead

as if our being able to find him was a forgone conclusion

:-)

there are plenty of people in this world who are capable of not being found if they don't want to be found - even if Americans are looking for them

pretty sure

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamrock87

Thank you very much for the youtube link - I hadn't seen that before. Nice piece of editing by the BBC there! Unbelievable. Whatever reputation the beeb may or may not have deserved in the past certainly no longer applies.

And yes, apparently people are still that ======= dumb.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I suppose I should have realized before hand...

This thread really wasn't about Osama Bin Hiding for a long time, but about how stupid people are...

My bad...

Though just for giggles, I'll ask again what proof has been put forward, other than hearsay, that the man is dead? All I've ever seen/heard is things along the line of someone told someone else who told me he's been dead for a long while...

The man comes from a very wealthy family in Saudi Arabia. You seriously think the man was completely cut off? Doubt it. You can do a lot of hiding and dodging with that sort of money, not to mention the medical care that could be purchased on the sly.

He may very well be dead, odds are he is...there just doesn't seem to be any definitive proof of that...just, as I said, hearsay.

new topics

top topics

join