It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 'Coming new Games' here, that you Cant Wait to get..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Fight Night Round 4. Looking forward to that.

Some sites say it comes out tomorrow and some say the 25th though. Which one.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Star Trek Online & Starcraft 2
I heard rumors of a third STALKER
...and always waiting for any game worthy of being called a simulator

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The new Mechwarrior game was announced today. First one in 7 years.

Battletech fans the world over (myself included) are salivating over the first trailer released.

If the final product can produce anything close to the trailer, I think it will become the definitive game in the series.

Mechassault doesn't count because they were dumbed down for console.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm definitely going to pick up fight night round 4 once I get some money if just to shake my head at how horribly wrong they got the Tyson-Ali match-up. On round three they gave Ali 60 heart. Ridiculous. Of course giving him accurate stats would probably be unfair. If the match-up happened in real life and both were in their prime, Ali stops tyson late or eeks out a decision with tyson winning the first 3 or 4 rounds handily.

Aside from that, Mega Man X9. There's a lot of things they could resolve in this game that could make it amazing. The death of a certain third wheel character would be one of them.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've just bought Arma 2. In it's current condition it's unplayable, badly optimised and way too buggy. On the a positive note, the original was exactly the same, but after about 5 patches they got it right, so there's no reason why they can't do the same with the sequel, as it definitely has the potential to be one of the best multiplayer games ever.

I spent two evenings trying to optimise and tweak the game, so that it would run optimally and still look good, but gave up as nothing I did made any difference. My system isn't state of the art, but it's not bad either. I have a XFX GTX 260 oc and a quad core Q6700 and I get between 17fps and 54fps. It just grinds to a halt and turns into a slide show as soon as the action hots up :bnghd: and my system can run Crysis maxed out no problem. Should never of been released in it's current form.

The only game I'm looking forward too is Pro evolution soccer 2010.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I really wanna play Dead Rising 2.
It looks alot like we'll be able to combine weapons for zombie killing goodness.

Assasins Creed 2, I know the first was a bit repetitive repetitive but I really liked it for the fighting system.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
DCS: A-10 and the new Mechwarrior. Nothing better than some Hog and some Bushwhacker action.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is plug & hope for Mechwarrior's remake to kick some serious but.

I played the hell out of that game back in the day, Im just hoping there is some options for dual monitor support - that would be huge.

P.S. Diablo 3

[edit on 13-7-2009 by MrSmith]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join