It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Civilians have the right to recover a crashed ET Craft?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ummm...its a WRECKED alien spaceship.
That means something is WORNG with it. Of course, we might just get lucky and the ETs stopped for a potty break or something and left it unattended, running, with the keys in it...

You all really know how that would play out. For starters, they know it's there before or as soon as it ever enters the atmosphere. I don't have access to that sort of tracking equipment. When it goes down, they will be on it like white on rice.

You would be some sort of right-wing, left-wing, or middle-wing nut job, ridiculed, sterilized and contained for the good of humanity, or just be the lone casualty on the ground of the 'military test flight' that happened to crash, blowing up your house while you were taking a nap at 4 in the afternoon.

I'm WITH ta tho.
Let's go TRY and get it. Hmm...we're gonna need some money to buy lots of neat stuff.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder what the laws are here in Canada concerning finding and taking extraterestrial materials.
If there is no law against it I would be more then happy to help organize a group here.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

I'm WITH ta tho.
Let's go TRY and get it. Hmm...we're gonna need some money to buy lots of neat stuff.

I am sure there are well educated investors somewhere willing to set up for the cause looking for the right team

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Law doesn't play into it. It is the biggest game going so don't be naive about the atrocities it will incur. The PTB definitely won't be constitutional about it. If you find it and they don't know about it before you publicize it then you wont be prosecuted. If they do find out about it then they will be breaking the law by taking it from you without due process, keeping it for themselves, and they will murder you as well so you have the right to do whatever you want because they are operating illegitimately and you are otherwise dead anyways.

I heard there was a team someone has put together to try and be first to recover and expose a landing. If I remember correctly Steven Greer was talking about it and they had aircraft, field experts, and sponsors all ready on a go list.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
To answer the opening headlines

Yes , but keeping it is the hard part.

Seeing as the Govt. deny they exist any civilian finding one should be allowed to keep and analyse it, but keeping it is the hard part as the black ops will no doubt try and take it from you either by outright theft or threatening behaviour.

My advice is if you find on take photos and send them to an email account of a friend or a secret email account to post later, take videos and post, take small items and hide somewhere taking note that the Govt.s searching of the area wil be very thorough.
But when you have finished ring a newspaper or TV station and relay the information to them minute by minute, that way if the Govt turn up you'll be recorded by the media, hopefully they wont turn over any recordings from you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
This idea was floating around in my head this morning. What laws apply here?

Who cares about the laws?

The fact that laws are made by people for their own elite benefit is repulsive. I can never understand the need for so many laws? Granted, people are stupid, but do we really need so many laws to govern us? Who the friggin hell makes these laws, anyway??!! SCREW THEM!

Welcome to planet Earth, where you need a rule book to live. Depending upon your geographical location, your rule book will be invalid and you'll have to get a new one instead. No, you can't trust your own morals or sense of good judgement, you have to abide by the rule book instead. Deviate from the rules and you will be subject to the punishments that are detailed in the rule book. We are such a f'd-up planet to willingly submit to the whims of a powerful few, who write the rules.

If I came across a crashed saucer, I'd be helping ET to escape or hide. They can use my garage for repairs. I don't care what laws are written about touching or concealing alien artifacts because I'll be breaking them.

The more I think about it, the less that I would want to inform the MSM. I can see why some people remain very quiet about their own experiences.

Good thread.

Question: Does the government have the right to recover and withhold, a crashed ET craft?
Answer: No!!!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If you crashed your car into your neighbors house, your car doesn't automatically become their property for the neighbor's kids to fight over. It's still yours.

An alien craft crashes on your property it still belongs to the aliens.

I suppose if they're dead on impact, then you might want to 'acquire' a few choice pieces before the military do show up, (and they will)
Best thing to do is go public a.s.a.p.; photos, TV network, etc so that when the military do take over it's not dismissed.
Alternative is that they come along, take the ship, any evidence, and arrange a suitable accident for you

Fun thread!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
This part establishes: (a) NASA policy, responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination or adverse changes in its environment resulting from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body; and (b) security requirements, restrictions and safeguards that are necessary in the interest of national security.

1211.101 - Applicability

The provisions of this part to all NASA manned and unmanned space missions which land or come within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body and return to the Earth.

Applicability would indicate that only those "spacecraft and other property" originating from Earth (i.e. returning) are within the definitions of this article, also, which are specific to NASA's manned and unmanned space missions.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

The fact that laws are made by people for their own elite benefit is repulsive. I can never understand the need for so many laws? Granted, people are stupid, but do we really need so many laws to govern us? Who the friggin hell makes these laws, anyway??!! SCREW THEM!

Welcome to planet Earth, where you need a rule book to live.
[edit on 3-6-2009 by tezzajw]

Tezzjaw, I like your thinking. We now have TWO official members of the UNITED CIVILIAN E.T. TECH RECOVERY TEAM....and an official logo!

Who's next....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4476fab6020f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i couldnt just type the word y e s so i'll add a few more words to my contributation "don't drink the Kool-Aid" BTW

YES ReHaB

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

...Couple more options....anyone wanna make patches outta these? It'd look cool if nothin else...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/518ff8ca6b33.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join