It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film - PART II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So then... in your expert opinion, what is THIS object floating by? Looks like a sheet of plywood

Wow, nice video, Zorgon, thanks.

It would be useful to check out the context of the sequence and hear what Mission Control thought. Can you provide me the date/time of the event, please.

You did notice that the 'plywood' came out of the payload bay, didn't you? That makes it pretty small, and something manmade off of the shuttle itself.

See at 1:01 how it is silhouetted against the left OMS pod.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
....the label does make sense: it looks like some flat deformed mylar debris, which is consistent with the labels.

It has to be one of these dots

Hope this helps

Nice work, Internos. To figure out what a photo shows, look at images taken right before and right after the one in question. That's a good technique.

I don't think the object is 'generic' space debris already in orbit -- it had to have come off the shuttle to be floating so lazily nearby long enough for several shots to be taken.

Is there any date/time given, so NASA's comments can be loked up?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
I believe it is indeed a burnt satellite but it's just a little weird.

That's very true and the source of a lot of the confusion -- stuff in space doesn't look like stuff we're used to seeing. When we try to interpret it based on earthly experience, our eye/brain system can mislead us. It doesn't help that many posters of these kinds of views are promoting a specific interpretation, and can consciously or unconsciously omit information helpful to developing a prosaic (for SPACE!!) explanation.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Is there any date/time given, so NASA's comments can be loked up?

Thank you, Jim.
These six photos were taken on December 11, 1998 between h. 20:16:41 and 20:18:44 (HHMMSS)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain

It just does not look human, I mean satellites are generaly white/golden/blue.
This thing is black and has some reflective parts, it doesn't look like a burnt thing.

I believe it is indeed a burnt satellite but it's just a little weird.

You got that right

Especially the one at the top of the clip of six from Internos..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e27578f4cc26.png[/atsimg]

Looky them TEETH

To JimOberg...

Its okay I wasn't really interested in the 'plywood'... I like that video because it shows STARS

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Great Videos.

Proves beyond a doubt that there are various critters and possibly ET's above the earth.

IN video #2, there was a critter that was red and almost bat shapped. Very interesting stuff. Some look like jelly fish.

I wonder if they feed off solar energies/radiations or are some of them carnivores; feeding of other critters?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
great videos!....i wish i was up there watching them in action....

some of the anomalies look like deep sea creatures from our ocean...i wonder if they share any similarities...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by whitemotel]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have been watching the STS 127 mission and spotted many orbs . here is some brand new nasa ufo orb action .
Amaing guys !

Look out at 44-48 mins ! trust your own thoughts.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-7-2009 by trust_no_one_UFO]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i tried to get the youtube link but failed so if you can do it for me . just click on the link above!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join