It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog goes postal at "Chemtrails"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Although I am an open minded person I still find myself on the fence when it comes to chemtrails? It's not that I don't think they exist, but more of an uncertainty what their purpose is. That said, I discovered the other day that my uncles dog, a Jack Russel mix, goes absolutely out of his mind when a plane flies overhead! Now he only does this when the plane leaves a lingering contrail, or chemtrail. When there is no visible trail, or a normal contrail that clearly evaporates, he doesn't even seem to notice it? But when the sky begins to cloud over with these expanding trails, he stares up at the sky running, barking, and spinning in circles?

My question here is what is he experiencing? Does he see it, smell it, or is it some other sensory perception he possesses? I will see if I can borrow a video camera and get something up here at ATS. Trust me, this will boggle your mind regardless what you think of chemtrails!

Peace.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Zerbst]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the heavy metals in the trails likely affect ion flow. I notice a lot that birds have flocked towards me. And almost in regiment fashion always, they even fly with me, wild birds.. its crazy. They are warning us that murder is afoot. And controllers and hardcore killers who hide behind facades of temptation, wait for there masaters hand in a dellusional and lost state of total apathy for life.

hope thats accurate to a degree.

Maybe the electrics in the dogs brain was affected by the trail. Perhaps hallucinating or just communicating..premonition of chemical intrution effects?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I was wondering if there is a scent they pick up? Dogs noses are far more sensitive than humans and I doubt chemtrails smell familiar!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If he's being affected by chemtrails in the air, due to the amount of time it owuld take for it to fall to the ground, it's much more likely he's reacting to something more in regards to the plane itself instead of the trail.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dogs may have a great sense of smell, but if he is smelling it as it is clearly still in the sky it would not be possible for him to smell it exactly at that moment.

If there are truly chemicals in chemtrails that are dangerous or anything else they probably aren't directing them to the area they are flying over they have to put into account the wind and temperatures rain and snow because that will cause it to drift, over a certain period of time because it takes quite some time for it to come down to ground levels.

Does he bark ONLY at the planes that are doing this?

My thought is it is more so the noise dogs ears are sensitive and can be hurt by high pitched sounds that we can not hear, maybe these planes are emitting a frequency of sounds we simply can not hear but he can.

What is his stance when he is barking, is his tail pointed are his ears peaked does he look weary or aggressive?

I'd love to see a video, just cause dogs are cute plus it would be interesting.
Next time I am outside I'll try to pay attention to my dogs and see if there are any reactions when "chemtrails" are above us.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The other after noon, after hanging with some friends we step out , and I off offhandedly point out the "jet trails" to get the others attention . I didn't make a big deal out if , but thought non the less something might click in these people. I had to repeat myself 3 times. No responses, it was like I wasn't even speaking.
I live in London Ont., the trails I observed had be the greatest amount of activity I have witnessed this year. I know this has little to due with how dogs respond to chem trail activity, but more on how humans have a lack of response. Just wanted to share .

[edit on 1-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 1-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
Dogs may have a great sense of smell, but if he is smelling it as it is clearly still in the sky it would not be possible for him to smell it exactly at that moment.

If there are truly chemicals in chemtrails that are dangerous or anything else they probably aren't directing them to the area they are flying over they have to put into account the wind and temperatures rain and snow because that will cause it to drift, over a certain period of time because it takes quite some time for it to come down to ground levels.

My thought is it is more so the noise dogs ears are sensitive and can be hurt by high pitched sounds that we can not hear, maybe these planes are emitting a frequency of sounds we simply can not hear but he can.

What is his stance when he is barking, is his tail pointed are his ears peaked does he look weary or aggressive?

Next time I am outside I'll try to pay attention to my dogs and see if there are any reactions when "chemtrails" are above us.

He has no reaction whatsoever to planes without lingering trails. His demeanor is anger and fear, head low looking skyward with tail straight up!

They seem to spray these things in grids? My thought on the smell is that he has put two and two together, or related a strange smell to these planes somehow? Whatever the case, he knows something is going on!

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science

He has no reaction whatsoever to planes without lingering trails. His demeanor is anger and fear, head low looking skyward with tail straight up!

They seem to spray these things in grids? My thought on the smell is that he has put two and two together, or related a strange smell to these planes somehow? Whatever the case, he knows something is going on!

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join