It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

taking your arms, one arm at a time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by f0llow3d1
NWO!!!!! your dodging the questions! I read were you said, we will take your guns or kill you, put you in camps etc.. now your talking about regulated militias.. go back to the " we will kill you " part of your logic.. AGAIN.. who do you work for, what is the plan and outcome?? STOP DODGING.. GO BACK AND READ.. or shut up..

thanks.

Work on your sentence structure. Formulate your questions.

I really don't understand what you are asking/saying.

You are basically ranting, and I can't make anything of what you are... "gurtutating"

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Anyone else hear of Charles Whitman?

Since I go to WalMart when I have to, even though I'm not fat, even though I carry a 1911 on my hip, even though I'm probably a couple pounds overweight, I'm assuming you're talking to me.

So let me square you away, Marine. You don't dictate who can and can't bear arms. You have now argued all around the tree, you have a mighty high opinion of yourself, and I think it's completely uncalled for.

I know a lot of Marines, and I've never heard one talk like this, so unhappy and clearly miserable.

Your opinion is your opinion. I note that not too many here agree with it, and I know I certainly don't.

You apparently just like to stir up **** and are one of those who will argue both sides of an argument, just to be contrary.

You have a problem. I would suggest some professional help. I don't know what you're bitter about, and at this point, I really don't give a ****.

So continue. Please enlighten the rest of us.

Just maybe we're not the ones who are stupid.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
you are just a troll. Nothing more and nothing less. You were not in the marines. A marine would be a bit more intelligent that that. Go back to your bridge and take your medication. And pray that you never get fat or go to Wal Mart.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
you are just a troll. Nothing more and nothing less. You were not in the marines. A marine would be a bit more intelligent that that. Go back to your bridge and take your medication. And pray that you never get fat or go to Wal Mart.

You obviously know nothing about Marines. Most Marines are idiots, same goes for the other Armed Forces I've clearly met the most idiotic individuals while I was in the fleet and interacting with other branches. I'm not talking about training or anything like that, just general intelligence. I had a 149 GT score and everyone thought I was a genius. Granted, I finished my EE degree in 3 years before joining, but I don't consider myself intelligent. I just consider everyone else stupid, and myself average. Most people just can't get through the screening processes that life challenges you with, but if you consider these challenges to be standards of life, then you'd see that most people are borderline retarded and don't meet the standards of nature. Modern society is nothing but a crutch which allows cretins to survive where they wouldn't otherwise. Don't even give me a lecture on how people are good at certain things. No, they are just generally stupid.

Specialization is for insects.

Since you bring up intelligence, it would probably also be a good idea to take an intelligence test before being allowed to purchase and own a weapon... 90% of the guns today are owned by morons and there is a verifiable correlation between IQ and gun ownership, where idiots tend to own more weapons.

The unorganized, moron militia...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

You don't dictate who can and can't bear arms. You have now argued all around the tree, you have a mighty high opinion of yourself, and I think it's completely uncalled for.

Neither do you, trooper.

I know a lot of Marines, and I've never heard one talk like this, so unhappy and clearly miserable.

I shouldn't have to point out the logical fallacy: argument from ignorance. Deny it. Don't embrace it.

Your opinion is your opinion. I note that not too many here agree with it, and I know I certainly don't.

You apparently just like to stir up **** and are one of those who will argue both sides of an argument, just to be contrary.

That's a very revealing statement. Are you sure it's not because you formulate a conclusive opinion of someone before learning adequate information?

You have a problem. I would suggest some professional help. I don't know what you're bitter about, and at this point, I really don't give a ****.

You're damn right I have a problem.

Just maybe we're not the ones who are stupid.

Somehow I doubt that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ok NWO, so im ranting, only because you have dodged all the questions and once again continue.

So in simple..

Who do you work for?

Why are you going to kill everyone who will not give up a gun?

Once you have " successfully " disarmed everyone, whats the planned outcome, and where do we go from there?

Can't say it anymore simple.

Reason for me asking is that you said some pretty bold statements as if you were an agent of some sort sent here to, as others said, stir up $h@t, or your dead serious. Either way, you have to take account for your statements.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Regardless of whether the government has the right to take away people's arms, it is still wrong. If people have no right to bear arms then the government has almost unlimited power. Were a police state to be declared then the citizens would be like sheep. At least with arms they would have some way to resist. Hopefully, violence would never be needed. Yes, there are countries where the people cannot bear arms, and they are not police states. It is risky, because if the government did try to pull it off then the people couldn't resist. Even if what the government did was illegal, what good is a piece of paper when you have heavily armed soldiers forcing you into a concentration camp. The government wouldn't care if it was breaking its own laws or not since no one could resist. Regardless of what you say, NWOHERENOW, I would consider people's right (existent or not) to bear arms very important. If the United States are not going to guarantee that freedom, then secession will have to be put into place.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOhereNOW

Your disdain for those of lower IQ than you indicates an extremely limited understanding of how things work.

Some of these of limited IQ could teach you more lessons in a month than you've learned your entire life.

What happened?

Marines kick you out?

Couldn't hack it?

To put in eight years and then back off would indicate that something went sideways.

With the attitude toward others you have exhibited here on ATS, I can't imagine what the problem could be.

You keep your weapons.

I'll keep mine. And believe me, I WILL keep mine!

Even if I have to whip up some really unconventional, really nasty stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOhereNOW

You're damn right I have a problem.

Wow... Just... Wow.

The only reason I'm not sitting here blasting you and showing you exactly why you are incorrect about so many things, on so many levels, is because I know you're mindset.

I've been there.

I came home a bit screwed up too, and it took me years to "civilize" to a degree where I can get along with most people, most of the time.

I get it man.

I'm just not seeing what your fascination with allowing a moneyed elite to rule the planet... Unless you are one of those very people, or a direct agent of TPTB.

I mean, come on brother... What gives?

I know being underway with the squids numbs the brains, but it couldn't have been that bad!

You ARE wrong in your interpretation of the Second Amendment. Your whole theory of the unorganized militia and gun ownership is a little too "starship troopers" for my liking. Not that I'm not a giant Heinlein fan, but I digress.

Just consider statistics... Admittedly you've stated that you were FR. I wish I had a buck for every other trooper that tried to tell me that in almost every bar I've been to, and made the mistake of wearing an EG&A shirt or whatever. Again I digress...

You've said that you've read a lot of guys on here "claiming" to have been SF, or otherwise...

The fact is, I know at least one former operator on this board. He knows others...

They're here alright, and they're real.

Ghosts.

Statistically, at least one or two of these folks are telling the truth.

Do "we" (you, specifically) really want to mince words and make belittling statements? I understand you feel you're right. Like I said, I get it man... Nobody is going to convince you otherwise right now on this.

Just asking you nicely to stop talking out your rear, it's my job to make us grunts look stupid.

See, that's called "diplomacy". I learn something every day.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

reply to post by NWOhereNOW

Your disdain for those of lower IQ than you indicates an extremely limited understanding of how things work.

Some of these of limited IQ could teach you more lessons in a month than you've learned your entire life.

You're right. I've learned more stupid ideas and opinions since coming here than I've encountered in my entire life. Just like a fool is a repository of idiocy...

What happened?

Marines kick you out?

Couldn't hack it?

To put in eight years and then back off would indicate that something went sideways.

If not re-enlisting at my EAS and receiving an Honorable Discharge with a re-enlistment code RE-1A is being kicked out.. then yeah. I got out because I realized all I was doing was living a warrior fantasy. Sure, I was very capable as a warrior but this was merely selfish motivation. I wasn't fighting for a purpose.

I was fighting to protect wal-mart. bankers. fatties. drug dealers. gang members, etc...

With the attitude toward others you have exhibited here on ATS, I can't imagine what the problem could be.

You keep your weapons.

I'll keep mine. And believe me, I WILL keep mine!

Even if I have to whip up some really unconventional, really nasty stuff.

The words of a domestic terrorist if I've ever heard them.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by NWOhereNOW]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join