It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican sex crimes (coverups and silence)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
video.google.co.uk...

This is truly shocking The Pope new all along and did nothing!!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are dozens of threads on this topic. Is there a reason why you have started a new one?

Eric

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
There are dozens of threads on this topic. Is there a reason why you have started a new one?

Eric

Yes their is, concrete proof that the Unholy Father new what was going on and realife interviews with the victims it would break your heart these poor people abused and left to rot by their Church.

Cast as the perpetraitors and threatned with excommunication. Paedo Priests known by the church but getting shuffled around from Parish to Parish.

Secret vows to stop the Church getting a black eye.

What more can i say, words don't describe the anger i feel watching these videos i feel physically

[edit on 1-6-2009 by orangeman dave]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is infuriating, and should be seen by every member here and elsewhere. But par for the course with the false pagan worshipping Roman Catholic church.

Above the law. That have anything in common with the NWO? Everything. That's because we are talking about the central point of evil: The Vatican. For more on how this came to be, watch the videos in my sig.

This isn't about the average Catholic who would never do these things. This is about the evil that has infected the highest levels of the Catholic Church, and the web of secrecy they weave. It is truly a conspiracy. And the same thing has happened with most governments around the world. Evil at the top, good at the bottom. A trend we will either reverse or continue to suffer the consequences of dearly, and daily.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I do not know what peoples facination with this subject is. Does it scratch their itch when they get to read about it?

[edit on 1-6-2009 by The Mack]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
As a Christian, I don't like being associated with the Catholic Church!

I was a Catholic before, I have nothing against the Catholics, but the church! All I can say is it's a non-sense religion. It's just the hype, hypocrisy, and all that, most Catholics are no different than Atheists. No offense meant,

Why believe in something then act like everyone else? Not blaming just the member, but also the quality of leadership..

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think the OP is WAY to into this catholic abuse stuff. As this is his 3rd thread in a row about the subject.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The video link isn't working for me. Anyone else have that problem?

There is definitely a monolithic conspiracy behind the vatican. From being one of the 3 city states that are above the law to it's vast wealth and dodgy banking connections. It reeks of secrecy and corruption, which makes it intriguing to researchers hunting for the truth.
I have not delved to deeply but I think I might start digging deeper, starting with your link TrueAmerican, cheers.

The symbolism involved is also very interesting. The pope's hat, his staff, the upside down cross on his chair.........

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack
I think the OP is WAY to into this catholic abuse stuff. As this is his 3rd thread in a row about the subject.

Every case every crime should be highlighted, as the Ex benedictine monk said for every case that got brought to attention they swept hundreds under the carpet.

Are you upset that im showing their Crimes, every apologist for the Church seems to think like this. Should i not let people see the cover ups and abuse thats happening????

Each case is different and more disturbing than the last, do you want me to put all the cases in the one thread?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
Are you upset that im showing their Crimes, every apologist for the Church seems to think like this. Should i not let people see the cover ups and abuse thats happening????

Each case is different and more disturbing than the last, do you want me to put all the cases in the one thread?

You might want to hold off on the blanket statements. I rarely see any apologist (formal or informal) for the Church trying to stifle discussion of crimes by the Church or those involved with the Church. Unfortunately, you may be conflating real crimes (such as the sex abuse scandals) with imagined crimes from those with an axe to grind against the Church. When someone denies or demands proof of the one (imagined) it does not mean that they are denying the other (actual).

The sex abuse scandals and crimes are and were real. I have never seen a Catholic on these boards deny them. Claims by Chiniquy, Alberto Rivera, John Cornwell and their ilk are self serving and amount to calumny and bearing false witness. Most Catholics are happy to refute these canards.

On your second point, yes, putting further revelations on the same topic in the same thread would be helpful. For both ease of use and not cluttering the forum, it would be my preference to see them together. I'm certainly not a mod, but you asked.

Eric

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

your user name associates you with an organisation. the organisation that you link yourself to is rather.....distainful? of catholics. your signature contains quotes that were used to justify a genocide against catholics. i suspect you of trying to preach hate for hates sake. just for the sake of clarity, are you a member of an orange lodge?

the catholic abuse scandals are shocking, but it would be an awful shame to see something that horrific reduced to missiles by a hateful sectarian scumbag in a bowler hat and sash.

edit: and that's knew, shows the level of intelligence.

[edit on 2/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

your user name associates you with an organisation. the organisation that you link yourself to is rather.....distainful? of catholics. your signature contains quotes that were used to justify a genocide against catholics. i suspect you of trying to preach hate for hates sake. just for the sake of clarity, are you a member of an orange lodge?

the catholic abuse scandals are shocking, but it would be an awful shame to see something that horrific reduced to missiles by a hateful sectarian scumbag in a bowler hat and sash.

edit: and that's knew, shows the level of intelligence.

[edit on 2/6/09 by pieman]

Stay on topic please about the coverups abuse and secrecy, if you want to call names do it through U2U

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Those sex crimes are crimes against god. I feel there will be another inquisition of the vatican sex offenders.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
As a Christian, I don't like being associated with the Catholic Church!

I was a Catholic before, I have nothing against the Catholics, but the church! All I can say is it's a non-sense religion. It's just the hype, hypocrisy, and all that, most Catholics are no different than Atheists. No offense meant,

Why believe in something then act like everyone else? Not blaming just the member, but also the quality of leadership..

Too be fair though.....Not all christians are saints either and some give your kind a bad name.....

There are bad apples and extremists in every religion......I'm just glad I never have to deal with any of this religious stuff......And not i'm not athiest or agnostic.......I have my own personal beliefs..

I do believe in a great universal mind though ...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Mack

Are you trying to suggest that he himself is pedo ? That is quite a slanderous claim you are hinting at without any proof....

Maybe he knows somebody that was abused or maybe he is just a good person who is angered that this is allowed to happen.....

Lay off the man He is trying to provide evidence that this is occuring......

Is there any reason in perticular you are against the OP ???

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by orangeman dave

Ok, a little history on psychology:
Back before the discoveries made in psychology and medicine in the 90's that a pedophile would never stop their behevior, they believed that if you take someone out of their situation, move them to a new place, and get them counseling, the behevior would stop. This is not limited to the Catholic Church!

Therefore, the Church took the priests who were pedophiles, and placed them in a new parish in a new diocese, and often in a new state, required for them to see a psychologist, and figured that the behevior would stop. It didn't, but the Church figured that if they kept on moving them and kept them in counseling, the priest would finally stop, as the psychologists were recommending.

Therefore: DON'T BLAME THE CHURCH! If you want to blame someone, blame the psychological community for the beliefs of that time period!!!!!!!!

BTW, that's something you'll find in every religion.

Also, your Cromwell quote was something he spewed as propaganda, so that people would leave the Catholic Church, and go out and kill other Catholics. He was an English soldier under Queen Elizabeth, and, on her order, those of the Anglican Church killed tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of Catholics. It was Queen Elizabeth's answer to her sister, Queen Mary, killing hundreds of Protestants. Elizabeth's army, and subsequent armies of England, killed many, MANY more Catholics than Queen Mary did of Protestants.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by MoonChild02]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoonChild02
reply to post by orangeman dave

Therefore: DON'T BLAME THE CHURCH! If you want to blame someone, blame the psychological community for the beliefs of that time period!!!!!!!
[edit on 2-6-2009 by MoonChild02]

I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. The Priests and the hierarchy that facilitated these crimes deserve to have the blame put squarely on their shoulders. There is no excuse at all. None.

The behavior of the scum that abused children and the system that moved them about (even in light of repetition of the same behavior, which puts the lie to your claim) is reprehensible and a mark of shame for the Church.

Eric

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
Are you trying to suggest that he himself is pedo ? That is quite a slanderous claim you are hinting at without any proof....

What? Where on earth do you get that from?

No one is claiming that the OP is a pedophile. This is not a case of 'the lady dost protest too much' where the OP is castigating others for actions he undertakes. I really have no idea how you even read that into the post.

Eric

new topics

top topics

join