It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400 people kidnapped in Northwest Pakistan... Mass Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

400 people kidnapped in Northwest Pakistan

www.msnbc.msn.com

BREAKING NEWS

ISLAMABAD - Police said suspected militants abducted some 400 students, staff members and relatives on Monday as they drove away from a school in a troubled tribal region in northwest Pakistan. Police official Meer Sardar said the mass abduction occurred about 20 miles from Razmak Cadet College in North Waziristan

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This has to be one of the most daring attempts that such a group has ever under took . 400 people ? It will be very interesting to see how this story develops .
What would be needed to pull off something of the nature ? Perhaps later on tonight we will hear of U.S special ops taking part in some type of rescue mission ?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Tough guys took a bunch of young boys because the girls schools are guarded. Lower forms of life that need to be wiped out .

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Lets just hope that those who were kidnapped survive this .

The numbers stated in the report are unbelievable , just how do they plan on moving and holding that many people ? Something doesn't seem right . Perhaps they plan on using human shields ?

Its my bet that buy the end of today , tomorrow the latest , we shall see this come to an end .

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well Pakistan should have never negotiated with Taliban. They should have never allowed the Taliban to carve out a niche in the Swat Valley. It's like letting the wolf in the hen house.

These people don't honor agreements by any government or authority. By negotiating they only made their problem worse with the Taliban. These people have no respect for human life or civility. They are savages and I know that is not the politically correct term to use, but their track record speaks for itself.

The government of Pakistan has blood on their hands for letting up the pressure. I feel sad for the 200 people abducted and their families. I hope they are rescued and return home safely.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Read the last chapter in the article:
Cadet colleges in Pakistan are usually run by retired military officers and educate teenagers

These weren't just a large group of school kid's. Here in the USA we would call them as being in a military school run by guess what? RETIRED MILITARY OFFICER"S and ACTIVE DUTY ONE'S TOO. They are not just educated;'they are taught the discipline of a military life people. It was no accident that they where kidnapped. After all the fighting that has been going on they have lost a large number of their forces and are looking for more.
What a better way than to kidnap them with family members and force them to fight or watch them die. Pay closer attention to history this has happened many times in the past all over the world. I pray someone is able to get in there and rescue them before they are forced to fight or have their families die.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Seems we have identical threads going on about the same topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join