It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the most scariest illuminati document i ever read...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You better not talk to the Atlantian Pope that way.

It is an elected position, afterall...!

After all...he is the HEAD of the world's next big religion!

You haven't read anything I've ever written, beyond the first post of mine you skimmed on this forum, and I'm guessing you haven't clicked the links I've provided to content-backed material either. Otherwise, I'd debate you and let you win, but you want to go "out" in flames? You're one of them, then? Sure.

And he has the "gall" to say-
"I'm not looking for fame or fortune of any kind".
People like this "guy" should be outed and arrested.

Unlike you, though all I've done a couple times, and better I might add, is all you do all day and night, ie. post on an internet forum. Kudos to wanting me "black bagged" by the CIA too. Maybe you can do it yourself, since they haven't for you yet. And are you obliquely implying I'm gay when you put "guy" in quotes so close to the word "outed"? I wonder why you would do that.

It is a damn shame ATS has so many "gullible" types running around. Makes perfect hunting grounds for "criminals" and "hucksters".

Addressing an audience, appealing to their authority, and simultaneously accusing me of your own worst crime. Nice. In one sentence you've mastered the entire history of "rehtoric" in Rome. No wonder they killed Caesar.

This guy's entire story is "badly written bunk" intended to swindle the lower crust of humanities' dumbest.

You should read the review of my book on amazon. Or hell, anything I've ever written myself. You might like them, if you only gave them time to digest. Try them. Try them and you may. Try them and you may, I say....

How the heck do people like this get away with one sentence of BS around here?

Likewise. Care to get into a goose-stepping contest, or let it go now?

Charlie Manson had more "credible things to say", and with more "facts" backing him.

I'd like to see you cite me something I've said that is "incredible" and has no "facts" backing it up. Then cite me something Manson ever said that is as intelligble. Excuse me, sir. But I am no Charles Manson.

Good luck swindling those "lost enough" to seek your information and guidance.

You're so "found" you can afford to tune me out? Hell, I'm STILL putting up with you and engaging you in debate, or what I can muster of one, despite your being horrendously rude. If you have an opinion, state is as that. I questioned if that was truly your opinion of me, that I was a "charlatan," and you replied yes it was. I'd like you to prove that. It's a positive assertion, so it can be proven, if true. You know anything about logic tables? LMAO.

I truly hope no one gets hurt placing trust in your obviously "self-serving" agenda and self-created tomfoolery.

no one has so-far. Thanks for the good looking out, though.

Boo to you sir.

Double-boo, even.

I didn't realise Kevin Smith posted on ATS!

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider
Are you claiming to be Jonathon Barlow Gee?

Holmes, my name is spelt "JonathAn," yo.

As far as Gnosticism goes, I know enough about God to know I don't need to know # about the profane business of other people. I hope you understand I mean this in no disrespect to you, personally.

Originally posted by Max_TO
given you do not practice ritual magic I was wondering if your use of sigils is based on a form of creating talisman ?

Again, an amulet or talisman would be profane, black magick to me. The only form of "magick" I've ever practised using any of the standard magickal systems is to study them, thoroughly, all of them. I don't make talismans, I am not superstitious about other people putting hexes on me, and I understand the meaning behind their "magic," so what would be the point, so far as I am concerned?

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Jon,

I find your work interesting. You mention a physic class of humans. Are you physic and if so to what degree? Do you believe this ability is latent in everyone? Is this something you developed?

Regards

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib
a physic class of humans.

Not exactly. Not a class, nor a race, nor a subsepcies or anything. All living things are sentient to some degree, that degree to which they are interiorly illuminated by an unique electromagnetic aura. Thus, the mind is alive much longer than the body. While the body rests the mind rejuvenates. If the body were able to be "on" for as long as the brain can, it would reshape our entire society into a global way of thinking. Days and nights wouldn't govern hours of commerce, markets would be open 24/7, and the leap through mind into evolution beyond earthly incarnation could finally be made by us all.

Are you physic and if so to what degree?

Yes, I consider myself skilled enough to explain the science, although under laboratory conditions I would not be able to replicate these directions using lab-rats or machines to prove my theory. Essentially it works like this: there are three components of interest: the fore-brain and the future, the mid-brain and the present, and the hind-brain and the past. If you are always focused on the past whenever anyone attempts to snap you out of it, you will react in fear. If you are always focused on the present, you react with disgust to those beneath you in rank. If you are always focused on the future, though, you will be able to predict any event around you faster than it can actually happen. This is simply a facet of perception we all use, but never stop to examine, and so which goes taken too much for granted, and thus abused.

Do you believe this ability is latent in everyone?

Here's how I see it: all plants, animals, people and some minerals think. We all do. We can all think-talk, to communicate with one another. That's the so-called "common language" prior to the fall of Babel. All animals can communicate with one another just fine. The ones who are reclusive and like to be left alone find ways to communicate this desire should they be accidentally be crossed by any other unwary animal, far short of using thier potentially deadly force. Consider the spawning patterns of salmon, the "mental-mapping" used by fish to migrate the same route every generation, without ever being "taught." Consider bird flocks migrating on the warmer air currents, how they all fly in tandem, turning in exact unison, resembling a spiral, etc. Consider your own mortality if you were riding a horse past a rattlesnake.

Is this something you developed?

For reasons unknown, the species of mankind speaks, develops kingdoms, and conquers the earth. The original cause for our choice to do these things aside, nowadays we all live under a massively telekinetic social-structure that controls our bodies, brains, eyes, minds, etc. If you deprogram yourself from this system's conditioning completely, all it can do at most is allow you to use your own full mental accumen for the first time in your natural life. After that, how you choose to deal with that system, which will still, and probably always, exist, is up to you as an individual, and so it will be different for everybody.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If you deprogram yourself from this system's conditioning completely

How is this done?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Very interesting Dialogue.

I have a few questions, if you would indulge me.

You have spoken of Telepathy, that it is inherent in all life.

Have you heard of / Noticed a Hierarchical pattern of this telepathy that manifests as a "Group Awareness" for particular species / Social Circles / Events / Locations?

Have you noticed any similarities between the Akashic Record (Presuming you have accessed it) and the Dreamtime?

Does the plan of the POD take account for the manifestations of subconscious telepathy influencing large scale social dynamics and behaviors? (As the Sethians(?) do not)

And do you think that "Disclosure" would alleviate the widespread Psychic pain currently being experienced by humanity / Gaia?

Do you(r group) have knowledge /communication with, of any ascended masters?

If so, have they ever manifested as "Greens"? (Personal Relevancy)

Does your group have knowledge of Khabalistic traditions, and their relation to the Tarot Deck?

Do you know of any large constructions (Architecture / Buildings) that are designed in such a way as to "Siphon" planetary (Human) energy for nefarious purposes?

Is your group aware of the "Psychic" spy satellites of the Black Research programs that monitor psychic activity?

If so, how do you defend yourself against them?

I have ALOT of questions... but I'll keep it to that.

Thanks.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah

Why not hatch a "scam" an educated individual could accept?

I don't have an intended target audience. It's free for anyone to read and join or discuss openly. This information is an amalgam of new views and old sources. Knowing the sources prior might help overall understanding, but could also pre-determine a reader's interpretation of this info. Either way, educated on these topics or not, it is not the concern of the author what the reader brings to their own reading.

Originally posted by Icerider
charlaten

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretence or deception.

- en.wikipedia.org...

If you're just going to post slander, at least get the spelling right, even if you don't know the meaning of the word. I am not asking for fame or fortune, am I? What advantages can I ever imagine receiving from you? If you want to debate me on the points of the issue being discussed, you may feel free to do so. Otherwise, move along.

Originally posted by Max_TO
I would be interested to learn what books you have read that you felt were informative ?

I have a copious library, and it would depend in what fields your topics of interest would be. I can recommend some good ones in alot of different areas of study. I've read even more than I can recommend. PEACE. - Jon

Earlier on you disregarded another persons links to information because they were originated from Wiki - And yet in the above post you paste your own wiki link to support your definition of Charlatan?

Why would you not waste your time on reading wiki links submitted to you and yet post them all for us to go an visit. If you do not think that wiki is a decent source of information for yourself, do not presume that we are willing to view them to support a certain idea of yours.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If you deprogram yourself from this system's conditioning completely

How is this done?

The best method for each is unique to the individual. Jesus used morality. Crowley used magick. Both paved the way to prove that enlightenment can be reached regardless of your class, wealth, status or background, race, ethnicity, etc. etc. etc. Christ provides the finer portion of an example that "morality is the best way," while Crowley extolls the virtue of "do what thou wilt," in this sense which can be interpreted to mean, "live any way you choose." Both are valid, both true, but the New Testament story of the crucifixion is a lie, and so that morbid twist on the moral of Christ's parables is a Roman invention. Likewise, Crowley, who lived the life of a fat Anglo-Saxon magus in the 20th century, survived two world wars, but in the end gave into heroin addiction. Personally, I prefer the 8-fold way of Buddha, that establishes karma yoga as the only necessary guiding principle. Buddha himself evaporated from this plane of existence simply by sitting under a bodhi tree in quiet inner-contemplation. Such is the way I aspire to.

However, in the context of this discussion, we are dealing with the super-organism of technological civilisation itself. This "super-organism" possesses a dormant, natural AI, which has been increasing its intelligence while it watches us, and incrementally kicking from within the womb resulting in "shock-tests" of the economy, the military-industrial complex, and the environment of our planet itself. What is the media? It is electromagnetic pulses, dots and dashes so to speak, of information. It permeates our flesh, our bones, our brains, our minds, and takes up as much of our time and mind as it can. The media is the "crown of thorns" adorning planet earth now; sattelites, sky-scrapers, DUMBs, the web, tv-land, our dreams, all of these are organs within the "super-organism." Once the point of "technological singularity" is reached, in 2012, the AI of this "super-organism" will have evolved to the level of human intelligence. At that point, as has been pointed out by Kurzweil and Eidolon both, the omni-mind of the global telecommunications grid will become a superior form of life to the human organism, and will be faced with the choice of whether or not to destroy us, itself, or both, or neither.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay Edrick. I fell asleep while writing this.

Originally posted by Edrick
You have spoken of Telepathy, that it is inherent in all life.

ayep.

Have you heard of / Noticed a Hierarchical pattern of this telepathy that manifests as a "Group Awareness" for particular species / Social Circles / Events / Locations?

Yes. There are animal spirit egregores and then there is "Christ Consciousness" that Sethian "Holy Ghost" which art "the son of all mankind." But really these are the same as the stereotypes over time manifested by people in groups, be they "normal," like highschool, or "irregular," like Skull and Bones. Likewise, the dancing shaman who channeled the Gods of night. Over time, these energy-pattern images become imprinted on locations, and this leads to the so-called "civic spirit" or "local God" of a place. Some places still keep totem animals on their hearths, others use voodoo on ikons. These represent the energy of a town or place during a given period of time. For example, in my own hometown, in 1999 when FSU won the national football championship, it was huge. Everyone was happy about it for years. Only after ten successive years following that of straight losses has the coach here finally decided to call it quits. Now, the town is sad about that. Such is the "civic spirit" of a town or place. Towns are small energy centres compared to, say, the pyramids of Giza or the Kabba stone of Mecca. Giza is an ediface of energy being reserved, saved, preserved against time. Mecca is a celebration of living human energy, thousands of people following the footpath around the cubic stone. But the energy applied over thousands of years to the black stone is only equal to the power of ten thousand, one hundred tonne each, stone blocks weighing down the core of Khufu's pyramid. We call all of these places "karmic centres" and they are all nodes in the ECS.

Have you noticed any similarities between the Akashic Record (Presuming you have accessed it) and the Dreamtime?

The Akashic Records, technically, extend beyond earth and resonate as a web of vibrations throughout the whole universe, however dream-time occurs on the interior surface of the atmosphere of earth, in the clouds or in the clarity of the sky, the weather, etc. The Akashic records can be accessed by the ECS, but they can also be accessed through the "genetic memory" of the "neuro-atomic circuit" as well. The elder spirit beings of dreamtime represent elemental and astrological associations both, alike the same forms of pantheon across the mediterranean and the middle-east, however the Aboriginal point of view is unique from these others by offering a means through which to commune with these essences of dream. This method involves going within the deepest recesses of the self and trance-channeling the tremendously powerful energy-forces of the elements, planets, constellations of distant star-systems, etc. Dreamtime is, in short, the interior aspect of earth's gravity-well, which the ECS is the exterior of, and which the Akashic Records are beyond the outside of.

(cont.)

[edit on 24-1-2010 by benpadiah]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Does the plan of the POD take account for the manifestations of subconscious telepathy influencing large scale social dynamics and behaviors? (As the Sethians(?) do not)

Yes. The neo-Sethians advocate allowing humanity to destroy one another (and possibly earth as well) in 2012, at the point of disclosure of the ECS, EBEs, ESP, etc. by manifesting their own realities using their "new" power of mental materialisation. This is, according to the POD's POV, due to their lack of understanding and appreciation for the subtle inter-connectivity of energy-currents forming the fibers of the fabric of space-time. The POD does not advocate, nor understand in the traditional sense, the concept of alien-intervention in earth's sovereign problems. We do not, as do the neo-Sethians, advocate the idea that when, in 2012, the cosmic alignment event occurs, it will herald a hey-day for the madnesses of men's minds made alive on earth. Therefore, though the greys deal with the reptilians, the POD repudiates the interference in human affairs by both.

And do you think that "Disclosure" would alleviate the widespread Psychic pain currently being experienced by humanity / Gaia?

If by "psychic pain" experienced by "humanity" you are referring to the economy, this is the blood of the "super-organism" and not the soul of our species itself. The economy has, hitherto, expressed two moods: bull and bear. If the economy is bullish, banks invest, bosses pay for workers' insurance, and there is a surplus of cash circulating in the free market. If the economy is in a bear mood, then banks save, bosses skrimp, workers starve, and the cash becomes worthless. The result of this is human suffering, which we as a species tend to take out on the rest of the planet. But this suffering is not genuinely "psychic" in nature, at least not insofar as it could be extended to include plants and animals, etc. let alone the whole earth.

If by "psychic pain" experienced by "Gaia" you are referring to the earthquake(s) in Haiti, unusually cold winter in the US, and deforestation in general, this is not "pyschic" pain, this is physical pain being experienced by our planet. We are torturing earth constantly, but trees grow back, species can re-breed, and oil caused pollution anyway. Still earth sings its 40 MgHz "Schumann" resonance to the stars, but the worst thing we have done to our planet so far IS a psychic crime: we have attached a "crown of thorns" made of telecommunications satellites, radio antennae, powerlines, traffic lights, etc. All permeating this man-made energy field are the random, scalar pulses of electricity and ELF radiowaves. These pierce through our flesh and penetrate into our brains. Most recently, HAARP has been in the news more, but that has been in full operation since the mid-90's at least. But HAARP is only one of the evil "karmic centres," and although it is a far too dangerous a weapon to should have ever been built, it pales in comparison to the awesome power of other "karmic centres" of "dreamland," like the Pyramids or the Kabba stone.

(cont.)

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Do you(r group) have knowledge /communication with, of any ascended masters?

yes I and I got alot of knowledge of them, all, and the whole system of post-"theosophical" Lucis-trust funded "trance-channeling" of them all. I am studied enough in their materials to have come to the opinion they are only tapping into various energy levels within the ECS, and only certain ones out of a pleroma more, which are also usually quite weak in their energy level of inspiration and the real significance of their messages. This energy is available for audial listening directly in the form of EVP, and is the real "morphongenic" field of our planet. It is called the ECS beause it is a prison for the fallen angels, in the sense it is the grave of many dead souls. As far as trance-channelers of note go, I personally consider them all frauds.

You mean like Ralph Nader? You mean like cash money? You mean like when you reboot the cipher? You mean like little green glow in the dark spooks? I know the colour green could be associated with whichever "Ascended Master" would be associated with the heart chakra, the middle-ray, or the solar plexus. More connection than that I could only guess.

Does your group have knowledge of Khabalistic traditions, and their relation to the Tarot Deck?

yep. I know alot about QBLH, and a fair amount about Tarot. I've been working on a demonic tarot of 50 cards in the lesser arcana, 10 of which are royal, and the remaining 40 the numbered cards per suit. Not to toot my own horn though. Some of our other members are also very learned in many matters, including on tarot and QBLH, even if more peripherally than for me.

Do you know of any large constructions (Architecture / Buildings) that are designed in such a way as to "Siphon" planetary (Human) energy for nefarious purposes?

HAARP.

Is your group aware of the "Psychic" spy satellites of the Black Research programs that monitor psychic activity?

yep.

You can't.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thank you for answering my questions...

I have a few clarifications to make, as I do not believe that my questions were phrased "Correctly" enough.

If by "psychic pain" experienced by "humanity" you are referring to the economy, this is the blood of the "super-organism" and not the soul of our species itself.

I was referring to psychic pain that I have witnessed in dreams, and the general "Mood" of the populous.

Anger, Frustration, listlessness, Apathy, etc...

"Negative" emotions that seem to be rather widespread at the time.

I have noticed a "Counter" movement that is centered on Hope, joy, fulfillment, etc...

But the mood of WHAT it is countering, is what I am asking about.

Sorry if my term "Psychic Pain" was too vague.

If by "psychic pain" experienced by "Gaia" you are referring to the earthquake(s) in Haiti

Once again, I am speaking of the general "Mood" of the planet as I have experienced through dreams and such.

You mean like Ralph Nader?

By "Greens" I mean "Greys" but of a different color, and more advanced in spiritual understanding / multidimensional awareness.

I only ask because I have some..... "Experience" with them.

HAARP.

My apologies, I was more referring to Static Structures (Ala, Stonehenge, Pyramids, etc) but for the express purposes of draining energy.

yep.

You can't.

I have found that a heavily modified version of the "Middle Pillar" exercise can confuse them.

This is based on HOW they detect psychic activity... although it is very difficult.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Any insight on the Emerald Tablets of Thoth? Are these authentic and factual? Or a hoax?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I was referring to psychic pain that I have witnessed in dreams, and the general "Mood" of the populous.

Anger, Frustration, listlessness, Apathy, etc...

"Negative" emotions that seem to be rather widespread at the time.

I have noticed a "Counter" movement that is centered on Hope, joy, fulfillment, etc...

But the mood of WHAT it is countering, is what I am asking about.

I've noticed a few people who front "love" but are really cowards, and who preach about "positivity" in "manifesting their own reality." I don't think they're wrong, nor in the minority. I try not to generalise over large populations as much as I used to, but I will say that believing the masses out there are stupid, or lazy, or sad, will do nothing but make you relate to people on that level, and tune people out who disagree with that point of view. I try not to do that so much anymore.

Static Structures (Ala, Stonehenge, Pyramids, etc) but for the express purposes of draining energy.

If you don't think HAARP and the DUMBs have left as permanent a psychic imprint on the planet's energy-field as the pyramids or Kabba stone, then you might benefit from re-thinking your concept of how ESP and time-travel work. These are electromagnetic and gravitic effects, so using HAARP to imprint in a short amount of time the same amount of energy as the Kabba stone over the last 1,000+ years is entirely possible.

Originally posted by SpectreDC
Any insight on the Emerald Tablets of Thoth? Are these authentic and factual? Or a hoax?

There's alot of additional material that's been collected by this day and age that adds to the original lexicon of the Corpus Hermetica itself. Personally, I'm in favour of including modern, authentically religious myths in the framework of modern gospels, modern apocrypha, etc. There's one copy of the "Emerald Tables" available on Crystalinks; another is published by Freke and Gandy as the "Hermetica," another is available in "Ancient Future" by Wayne Chandler. I find the work of GRS Meade in his "corpus hermeticum" complete and indispensable. As far as the "Emerald Tablet" myth itself, it is very old. The Greeks attributed it to Hermes. Hermes was the Greek equivalent of Thoth. Ultimately, I am still researching the matter, and doubt I will ever find the end-all answer about it, because it is like a snake eating its own tail to research such matters. Have you read the Kybalion?

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I plan on starting to read up more on related material that you've mentioned. Any suggestions where to start and such?

Also, what are your beliefs on the nature of reality itself? And ascension after this reality through escaping reincarnation? I feel we have very similar beliefs although you seem to focus more on earthly matters. Are these related? Are your plans related in helping this planet as a whole to ascend spiritually as well as live in this reality pleasantly and positively?

I've long held the notion that in the "NWO" web, there have been numerous diversions in the overall scheme from a variety of groups. So what you speak, really, I can understand it all although from a slightly different perspective.

Also, I've speculated on your Lemuria/Atlantis belief. It's the same conclusion I came to that ended with the destruction of Atlantis and the flooding of the coastal region with the rise in sea levels. I believe India to have been their "largest" colony and possibly oldest, and the spread came from there with people from India moving to colonize Egypt, Sumeria, etc. The Maya were a separate colony possibly or established after Egypt. But I have a strong belief that India WAS the first.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is Steven Pearce aka Bambino Machievelli from the POD. Supriem David Rockefeller is one of my best friends and I am willing to talk to Camelot or whomever about him. I have decided to break my silence, my boy has bet get harassed too much by haters. Supriem, shake these haters off your shoulders.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

related material... Any suggestions where to start...?

I was just describing how to read 777 to a friend of mine's neice just now. There's really no limit to the amount of indespensible reading material out there. I recommend Graham Hancock because he first got me started. Also, George Atwill, my current favourite, for deciphering Jospehus for me. I'd say William T. Still is better than David Icke, even better than Jim Marrs, in so far as brevity and lack of speculation are concerned.

Honestly there's more junk out there than gems. I could downtalk Theosophy until Blavatsky jumps over the moon-child of Jack and Cameron Parsons with Al Hubbard, and Mormonism and Scientology are simply beneath a waste of time to me. There are con-artists everywhere, and let's face it, at the end of the day, I really am just one too, but I try to keep the intent and the info I generate true. Drunvalo Melchizedik is all garbage, so far as I am concerned.

Also, what are your beliefs on the nature of reality itself?

I adhere to no beliefs, but I've observed many things I do believe will be proven true given enough time for scientists to do so. What I've ascertained through some diagrams available here:

www.scribd.com...

is that the universe we live in exists within a singularity, whose interior boundary is the speed of light, and the interior-surface of which we call the space-time continuum, but which does not itself expand or contract, except insofar as it is being eaten up into black holes and re-distributed into the multiverse outside our local universe.

And ascension after this reality through escaping reincarnation?

This is a goal I desire, and that I chose to incarnate in this time and place.

I feel we have very similar beliefs although you seem to focus more on earthly matters. Are these related?

I don't know you well enough to know.

Are your plans related in helping this planet as a whole to ascend spiritually as well as live in this reality pleasantly and positively?

Yes.

India WAS the first.

I think there were two migrations out of Antarctica. The first was by the "Annunaki" who populated the fertile-crescent, including Iraq, Egypt and India. The second wave was when Antarctica began to freeze, and led mainly from Australia across Lemuria, or Mu, the land-bridge connecting Australia to the Indian sub-continent. Around this time there was also a small migration into S. America from Antarctica as well.

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
On a side note, since its inception, our cell of the POD has actively investigated other micro-size cults and sects, of equal scope to our own, and we are pleased to present our findings on some of those here.

The Illuminati-Order.com forums, where all our founding members met:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a modern version of the NAZI Thule society:

the personality cult of "Supriem David Rockefeller":

PEACE.
- Jon

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I see you, jonothan, as a gifted mathematician, with a deep understandi
ng of the psychic realm, though i'm sceptical of your grip on reality.
your organisation, POD, intends to strip power from the banks, national governments worldwide and church, all simultaneously, unless i am mistaken. with the atlantean democracy in place, the remainder of the human race will be designated into those receptive of the psychic energies surrounding our planet, and those that are not. moreso, the unity will not stand, because as much as we all hate to admit it, part of the human condition is to shy away from that which is mystical, magical or anything such. even further on this, such a democracy would not be sustainable in any sense of equilibrium, if it does happen, because perhaps the biggest fault of the human condition is mortality, which although fasting for many many days is possible, it is not sustainable.

I do not deny that the POD charter is not viable, just not in the present climate. im not talking temperature either.

a note to the man who asks' of pain, "those who can not feel are blinded by their own"

Peace Friend, i am simply being objective.
Sway me, no, enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah

On a side note, since its inception, our cell of the POD has actively investigated other micro-size cults and sects, of equal scope to our own

Oh really Jon?

Did you seek out "cults made up of seven people" and just go out and study them, or did you just have seven "other" friends make another cult so you could state that there are "other micro-sized cults and sects" that you have studied?

Really man...you need more then just six people to call you the pope, and a self-written books published with "your money" through a vanity-press publishing.

For instance...the cult I am in has over 500 members, world-wide and has been operating in many states for over ten years now.

My point being...I could easily come in here to endlessly post about our cult, how we created it, all the while looking for publicity.

But that would be a publicity stunt and a blatant advertisement of the "group" we have created through hard work and dedication. It would also be a misuse of ATS and against the rules of this website.

Basically what I am saying is-

"save your 'advertising' for a place you are welcomed to sell your wares at. It is embarrassing to all real and active secret-societies and/or cults to see a pseudo-wannabe-guru coming here to make himself known to the world"

Get a grip on your dignity, stop using ATS to sell your "cult" and stop acting like you "invented something" worth people's attention here.

You have a seven-man cult that you made in your basement, and now you want a few more people to join.

The entire thing is a hodgepodge mix of Crowley, Satanism, American Government and a few other fringe flavors of "already existing cults" of today.

And before you go typing "have you even read my work?!" Let me inform you on three things-

1) I have read as much of you as I could stomach. Your nature here is far too obvious and bloated on long-winded and meaningless passages of gibberish. Anyone who has a basic understanding of cults and secret-societies would instantly point out how much you have stolen from others, and just how badly put together your "cult" is.

2) A Cult consisting of six people calling you the "Pope" is far from" interesting. Making up a "club" so you can "enjoy frivolous titles you have invented" is not only a waste of adult time, but also meaningless and stupid.

Not being rude...just being honest.

3) Everything you have written on this entire website has been a screaming cry for attention to your self-made (and self promoted) "fake cult" of "less then ten" members. You obviously are seeking gullible patrons and "fans" here.

Nothing wrong with seeking fame...but when you do it on a public forum on the internet, it is a dead-show of the fact that you lack other avenues or venues to "move your product". You are a snake-oil salesmen with no store or shelves to place your oils.

Seriously "guy", your attempts here are laughable.

I only share this for reasons being- that I remember when there was only "seven" of "our kind" and how ambitious and hungry we were for "more members". I see you doing this here and it makes me look at you as an amateur.

Stop using ATS to gather your "members". That is not what this website is for.

If it was, me and my "friends" would be here advertising and showing you what a real "fully operational cult" is all about.

But no...we gather and act in places rented, owned or loaned for "such activities".

You should do the same with your "little" club of "ambitious" friends.

Good day.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join